Culver Auto & Detail Sales/ Service

Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers
Auto Detailing

We Accept All Major Credit Cards, We Are Open Everyday But Sunday's, We Are Able To Work On Most Vehicles, Trucks, Vans & Limo's. We Offer A 15% Discount To All Veterans....

Wise Home Energy LLC

BPI Accredited Contractor with experienced staff offering the best in energy efficiency assessments and upgrades.

Hellanbach Services

Reliable Professionals Whether you need a simple faucet installation or complete sewer line replacement, we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. Individualized Plumbing Options We strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that all plumbing work is completed to the highest standards. We will provide you with a free consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the scope or work that’s right for your home or business. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional work to provide you with satisfactory service.

Napora Heating & Cooling

Napora Heating and Cooling provides a variety of services in the HVAC&R and plumbing business. We do not have specific hours since we offer our services 24/7 and there is always someone to answer to ur needs at any given time.

Offers by Napora Heating & Cooling on Angi

05/24/2014

Yvonne M.

I had a snow plow contract and the service was great. will use them next winter.

Description of Work
snow plow

Category auto repair

08/29/2013

Omar R.

I have a couple older cars and I've been to them for various things over the past several years. They do a good work there. They're half a block from my house, I can just take my car there. Their price is very reasonable. The dealerships charge like $99 an hour for labor and Culver only charge $69 an hour. They also have certain jobs that are regular maintenance. So you get an oil change or tire rotation at a really good price. The staff is really good.

Description of Work
I took my car to Culver Auto & Detail Sales/ Service for an inspection. They took a good look at my brakes, not just the pad but the overall brakes.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Culver Auto & Detail Sales/ Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2013

1387 Culver Rd.

Rochester, NY 14609

General Repairs & Maintenance, Oil Changes, New York State Inspections/ Safety Inspections, Brakes, Starters, Batteries, Alternators, Tune Up's, Struts, Shocks & Springs, Coolant Flush, Exhausts, Fuel & Brake Lines, Tires, Detailing, Air Conditioning & Welding.

We Do Not Do Body/ Collission Work. We Do Not Work On Motorcycles Or Boats