Cornerstone Contracting of NY Corp.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2011

Cornerstone Contracting of NY Corp. is a full service contracting company that is capable of handling all phases and types of construction. We specialize in home improvement projects including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, flooring, electrical, HVAC and new construction. We will treat your home as our own and guarantee satisfaction on all our work. Please call for free quotation at 585-746-4347 or visit our website....

Shawn’s Painting

Shawn’s Painting originated in upstate New York as a female owned and family operated painting company. We realized early on that spreading paint smoothly and evenly was only a portion of our job. Correcting minor issues became a trademark for our company. Attention to detail, service beyond expectations, and honesty first and foremost powered our painting business to the forefront of all painting companies in the upstate area.

Top Notch Drywall & Plaster

We are a family owned and operated business. Our experience was brought down from 3 generations. We specialize in ceiling and wall repairs including water damage, stress cracks, sagging plaster, Victorian style plaster molding repairs

Whelehan Painting

Whelehan painting was started in 1977 by my father Chuck Whelehan. I began working with him straight out of high school in 1997. I worked for him, we were partners, he worked for me and then he retired. Since I have grown the business to 16 experienced well mannered employees. We all take pride in our work and always use the best materials for the job. With having such a large experienced crew we are able to tackle the biggest of jobs and be in and out in a day or two. Many customers are amazed by how fast we get their job done and how beautiful it looks when we finish (Check the reviews) .Would you rather have a contractor in or outside your house for a day or two, or a week or two or more? We also do not take deposits so you are comfortable with hiring us, you don't pay until you are happy with the job. My prices are also right in line with other contractors, just because we have a large crew I do not charge more, I would say I could give a better price than guys with a small crew. Super Service Award Winner 2014, 2015 and 2016! West side call Patrick at 317-6654. Thank you.

01/13/2015

Description of Work
They drywalled and painted a bonus room, replaced a couple panes of glass on exterior windows, and remodeled master bath. They were prompt and completed the agreed upon work at the agreed price in a timely manner.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

06/21/2012

It was a great experience working with these guys. Would definitely consider them for future projects.

Description of Work
Needed someone to pick up where I had left off with multiple remodeling projects. They did drywall, mudding, painting, and remodeling of a bathroom. Hard workers, very professional. Did an excellennt job. I was very pleased.

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Home improvement projects including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, flooring, electrical, HVAC and new construction.

We offer full service for all phases of construction and remodeling.