COLLINS HOME REMODELING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2006

209 WISCONSIN ST.

Rochester, NY 14609

EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA ,OVER15MILES. FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE CHARGE MAY APPLY.

09/03/2020

Dean K.

He returned calls. He started on the work earlier than originally suggest thus completing the work before the original start date. Professional an personable. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced rotten facia board and reinstalled seamless rain gutter.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, house painters

04/17/2019

rob S.

Excellent work. Quick, responsive, and fairly priced. I've recommended him a number of times since working together.

Description of Work
replacement faucet in basement and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, plumbing, remodeling

03/25/2019

David H.

I think he did a great job. He was on time and cleaned up very well. The garage was as neat as a pin when he left.

Description of Work
Cleaned out and insulated garage to make it warmer to work in.

Category remodeling

03/09/2019

David B.

They are integrible. They are very respectful and courteous. They address every questions accordingly.

Description of Work
He is doing an entire basement into a living space, an open concept dining living room area.

Category basement remodeling

02/19/2019

Ivy M.

The service is great he did a great job.

Description of Work
Home remodeling.

Category remodeling

08/20/2016

john D.

not good at all scammer

Description of Work
a lot of work on my apt building , even offered $5,000.00 down but mr Collins never answers and wont call back I wrote and called several times I would not recommend him at all I asked some friends and they said be careful with this guy

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing

First, I don't recall having a conversation with this person regarding the alleged work he is claiming to have dicussed with me. As a proffesional, I don't discuss or enter into any contract agreements in a social setting, if that is indeed the situation where he claims to have requested my services. I would never accept money unless a legal contract had been signed by the customer and myself. Further investigation, founded no property even existing at the formentioned street address named in this complaint. I have received no personal contact information from this person, either in writing, phone or phone message. If I had, I would have gladly accepted the opportunity to estimate work requested, then followed up with a written contract outlining pricing for materials, labor etc., for the customer to review. I take great pride in my work. My customer(s) can trust in my company and myself, knowing I strive to provide the best services, at an honest and fair price.

03/18/2015

Beverly R.

Collins Home Remodeling is the best. Bob always showed up when he said he would. I was comfortable giving him a key to the house so he could do whatever he needed to do. The work was done in a timely fashion and he and his worker were neat and cleaned up after themselves. He also made sure I understood what he was doing and why he was doing it. I will not hesitate to call Bob again. In fact, as soon as the snow melts, he is scheduled to clean my gutters.

Description of Work
I recently had a tenant move out. I hired Collins Home Remodeling to change locks, replace a toilet, replace lights and a ceiling fan, trim the hot water exhaust pipes to pitch, install a railing on my exterior front steps, install a new bathroom threshold, replace a doorbell and replace hardware on a screen door. I had an upcoming Section 8 inspection and Bob knew what needed to be done to pass. He did so much, I have probably missed a few things.

Category electrician, locksmith, plumbing, remodeling

07/28/2006

F M.

Collins Home Remodeling did a great job. I found them to be very professional and courteous. I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Collins Home Remodeling repaired some shingles on our roof. They also fixed a leak.

CDA Drywall

We specialize in drywall installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Master Key and Lock

A local mobile locksmith in the Rochester, NY, area serving all of your commercial, residential, and emergency locksmith needs. Our master locksmith does quality work in a timely fashion and excels at customer satisfaction. We do lockouts, rekeys, install deadbolts (wood or metal doors), lock repair and replacement, cut keys, and more. You are in good hands with Master Key and Lock! https://masterkeyandlock.com

Award 2022
    JOHNNY LOCKSMITH INC.

Professional Locksmithing Sales Service. Honest, Dependable 25 Years Exp Professional Sales, Service & Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, ROOFING, SIDING, SLATE & TILE ROOFS, DRYWALL, PLUMBING, SNAKE DRAINS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENTS.

SEWERS.