BF Home Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2013

1829 Clark Road

Rochester, NY 14625

BF Home Services, LLC is a professional pressure washing company. We offer Soft Wash House Washing, No-Pressure Roof Cleaning, Concrete and Brick Paver Cleaning. Established in 2008 we are a local, family owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide professional, prompt and courteous service to our customers. BF Home Services carries 2 Million general liability insurance....

10/02/2017

Silke S.

No problems even though they had to clean the gutters and work after dark - it was a bigger job than they thought.

Description of Work
Moss and algae removal from roof

Category roof cleaning

08/07/2017

Lynda Q.

Prompt, responsive, roof looks great

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/01/2017

Natasha M.

Communication was great. Job was done very professionally. All our 3 porches were scrubbed too. We can't ask for better service.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters of our 150-year old farmhouse were washed and whitening. We had no idea the house was not grey color! It's absolutely pearl white now!!! Awesome job.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

11/09/2016

David S.

Brian did an excellent job washing my vinyl siding. I had quite a bit of green algae on the sides of my house that didn't get very much direct sun. BF Home Services did exactly what they said they would do in a professional manner. They washed the entire house exterior including an attached garage. My siding looks brand new.

Description of Work
House wash.

10/12/2016

Richard & Jo-Ellen E.

It was basically perfect. They called in advance to let me know they would be a few minutes late, and then got everything done within one day. They came out, did the work very well, and the gutters came out beautifully white. They were friendly and incredibly knowledgeable, and now I'll always go to them for my house washing. Brian and Fran are the owners, and they were on-site the whole time.

Description of Work
They came out to do soft washing and gutter bleaching on our home.

09/10/2016

Patricia F.

Description of Work
I would HIGHLY recommend this company. They were very meticulous when they cleaned our deck, siding, gutters and windows. They both worked very hard all day into the night making sure everything was cleaned to perfection. We'll definitely use them again.

06/30/2016

Todd W.

Absolutely tremendous job! Very thorough and meticulous. They were extremely polite, professional and excellent with communication. The price was also very reasonable. I recommend them enthusiastically.

Description of Work
Home Power wash

05/18/2016

William L.

Both Fran and Brian were great to deal with. They actually cared about the work they did and showed pride in the final results. We were extremely happy with the job. By far the are reasonable with their charges for the!count of time they spent. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete house and deck wash

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the review. We had a great time chatting with you also. We are proud to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Such a pleasure working for you.

05/09/2016

Cheri L.

Promptly and thoroughly answered all of my questions beforehand, addressed my concerns while doing the job, worked hard for three hours getting dirt and mildew off of my white vinyl siding. They were even able to substantially reduce the appearance of gray stain coming down the siding from caulking in two places (that even someone charging twice as much couldn't guarantee). At my request, they covered a bird house, where birds are building a nest, with plastic while they were working in that area; the birds soon returned to their home. They charge extra for removing the gray environmental stains on the gutters by hand (which I didn't pay for), but so did the other contractors; I may try to do this myself sometime with special cleaner.

Description of Work
Pressure washed cape cod house and single car garage.

Category pressure washing

[Removed Member Name], Thank you for the review. BF Home Services continually strives to provide top quality services to our valued clients. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/10/2014

Jim G.

They were very professional, punctual, courteous, friendly, and no one could come near the cost. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean, inspect, and fix some spots.

Eastside Softwash

Eastside Softwash is a premier exterior cleaning company serving the greater Rochester area. We provide pressure washing as well as a safe low pressure process to remove dirt, grime, algae, moss and other organic growth off your roof siding and other exterior surfaces. Our focus is quality, we will take the time to make sure your 100% happy.

Offers by Eastside Softwash  on Angi
    Lakefront Power Washing

Looking to get your house, deck, patio or break wall washed? Then contact me at 585-851-5705 or email me at lakefrontpowerwashing@gmail.com

American Forged Powerwashing

This veteran owned business specializes in all pressure washing services. From houses, patios, cars, fences, and campers, no job is too small or too big for us to handle. Guaranteed best prices.

Residential Soft Wash House Washing. No Pressure Roof Cleaning. Exterior Power Washing for Concrete, Brick Pavers, and Decks. Gutter Cleaning. Window Cleaning

BF Home Services carries $2 Million Liability Insurance. We are proud members of the Pressure Washing Resource Association (PWRA) and the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners. (UAMCC)