BF Home Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2013

BF Home Services, LLC is a professional pressure washing company. We offer Soft Wash House Washing, No-Pressure Roof Cleaning, Concrete and Brick Paver Cleaning. Established in 2008 we are a local, family owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide professional, prompt and courteous service to our customers. BF Home Services carries 2 Million general liability insurance....

Wetworks Power Washing

Wetworks Power Washing

Rochester’s premier exterior cleaning company with the proper training, knowledge and equipment to ensure the job is done right, EVERY time. Locally owned and operated, please give us a call today!

10/02/2017

No problems even though they had to clean the gutters and work after dark - it was a bigger job than they thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss and algae removal from roof

CATEGORY roof cleaning

08/07/2017

Prompt, responsive, roof looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/01/2017

Communication was great. Job was done very professionally. All our 3 porches were scrubbed too. We can't ask for better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and gutters of our 150-year old farmhouse were washed and whitening. We had no idea the house was not grey color! It's absolutely pearl white now!!! Awesome job.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

11/09/2016

Brian did an excellent job washing my vinyl siding. I had quite a bit of green algae on the sides of my house that didn't get very much direct sun. BF Home Services did exactly what they said they would do in a professional manner. They washed the entire house exterior including an attached garage. My siding looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House wash.

CATEGORY pressure washing

10/12/2016

It was basically perfect. They called in advance to let me know they would be a few minutes late, and then got everything done within one day. They came out, did the work very well, and the gutters came out beautifully white. They were friendly and incredibly knowledgeable, and now I'll always go to them for my house washing. Brian and Fran are the owners, and they were on-site the whole time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to do soft washing and gutter bleaching on our home.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Residential Soft Wash House Washing. No Pressure Roof Cleaning. Exterior Power Washing for Concrete, Brick Pavers, and Decks. Gutter Cleaning. Window Cleaning

BF Home Services carries $2 Million Liability Insurance. We are proud members of the Pressure Washing Resource Association (PWRA) and the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners. (UAMCC)