Anderson Water Systems Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2008

3.5

Our mission is to provide our customers with not only better water but the best! We offer free water testing by mail or in the comfort of your own home. We believe if you have never had your water tested, how do you know what is in it? Remember, just because it is clear, does not mean it is clean! Please find out what is in your water today!...

Watercure USA

We have been doing Residential and Business water treatment since 1986. We can service almost all treatment equipment. Upon completion of a thorough water analysis, at no charge to the customer, WaterCure USA will select, install and maintain the highest quality water purification and filtration system available. You are assured of purity, quality and dependability. Drinking water filters, shower filters and whole house filters for residential and commercial properties are our specialty!

Ron Bonaccorso Electric

We answer our phones and do our own work! Knowledgeable electrician looking to handle your electrical dilemma! Residential and light commercial. 40+ years of experience. No job is too small! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

ELLENWOOD ELECTRIC

I am a licensed City of Rochester Master Electrician. Ellenwood Electric is a small 2-man operation, with offices in my home. I have been in business for over 25 years. Our specialty is residential troubleshooting, repairs, service upgrades and addition of new plugs, lighting and etc. "We Do It Without Shorts"

09/26/2017

Horribly! They didn’t drain my refrigerator properly causing me to have no water from the fridge for 3 months as I paid a series of “experts” to come look at it, when they removed the water system, they over torqued the main water pipe causing a very slow leak in the basement. Finally, the first time the power went out in my house, the back-up ( brand new) generator didn’t engage. It was didducult...

Description of Work
Water system and back up generator

Category electrician,plumbing,water softeners

06/24/2017

Water system...went poorly...they broke the refrigerator and I was unable to get water from it for 6 months. They didn’t seem to care or try to assist. The “soft” water was horrible and soap would not rinse off, clothes became dingy, showers were like showering in grease. When they removed the soft water salt system, they over torqued the pipe and I had a flooded basement. I did not discover this ...

Description of Work
Water system and back-up generator.

Category electrician,plumbing,water softeners,generator service

02/17/2015

Very professional, very concerned about customer service. They went above and beyond for us. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
We had a new tankless water heating system installed

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

06/02/2013

Called Anderson as our old system quit. They sent a salesman who found a leak in the tank and declared that the 10 year old system could not be repaired and then he sold us the new "lifetime" guaranteed system.

Description of Work
Replaced soft water system and added system to purifying drinking water.

Category water softeners

04/01/2013

Service went very professionally. Price was competitive, crew arrived as agreed on, very helpful installers. Completely cleaned up all areas and explained the system and checks clearly and fully. Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Installed automatic back-up generator

Category electrician

Anderson Water is a family owned business serving New York State with the highest quality water filtration equipment available in the industry and our warranty will prove it! Drinking water systems, reverse osmosis systems, water conditioners, coolers, heaters, tankless water heaters & standby generators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available