Always Moving

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

Family owned & operated with over 30 years in the moving business. Owner always on the job. Apartments to a entire 4 bedroom home we do all size jobs. We disassemble furniture and put it back together and place it where you want it. We want you happy with your move so you refer someone else or use us again. Call for free estimate today. ...

Joe's Moving Company

Joe's Moving Company

We provide a consistent high quality service. When we don’t, we make it right. We do it by training the right people and treating them the right way, so that in turn they treat the customer the right way. Full service moving everywhere within New York State.

10/27/2020

Arrived on time, very professional, efficient. They were great to work with and each understood how to work together to get the job done. I would absolutely use them again! Worth every penny as they had to tackle some very large pieces!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move entire house contents - some to apartment, some to storage units

10/26/2019

EXCELLENT! ! The gentlemen were extremely careful with our items. True professionals!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving items from storage area to a home

03/10/2019

The movers called me two hours early saying they were arriving then went the wrong address, saying they couldn’t find my paperwork. After the piano was moved, the pre-agreed upon form of payment wasn’t in the paperwork but the man on site accepted my check anyway. The movers were nice enough though. The job was done quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a piano

CATEGORY piano moving

12/07/2017

These guys are great. I called Always Moving earlier this week, and Al & his guys came by today for a complicated move of a large safe. While it wasn't smiles the whole time, the guys were all very professional, and handled the job well. At the end of the day, the safe was where I needed it, no damage to the house or the safe, and I'm sure they have some sore backs. In addition, the price was good...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An 800# safe moved down two narrow flights of stairs, both with corners / landings.

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

09/08/2016

The move went faster than expected and their help made moving so easy and less stressful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The guys at Always Moving moved all of my belongings, dismantled bunk bed, tables, etc. and carefully transported all of our belongings to our new townhouse. The workers were very friendly, took our directions of where to put our belongings and moved us promptly and cared for our belongings and made every effort to protect our things and move things into our new place where we wanted. I have utilized their services on 4 moves now, and highly recommend them to anyone in the Rochester area. HIGHLY RECOMMEND A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CATEGORY moving companies

Full service mover, packing, crating, delivery service. Haul away unwanted items.

Check, Visa, MasterCard