All Pros Painting Services

With Angi since June 2009

Siding, windows,framing,painting, Decks,Gutters,Fascia,Drywall,light fixtures,demolition,fencing,soffitts & much more....ACE is a locally established company with over 2o years experience, no job to big or too small for our quality craftsman. We provide quality craftmanship for any Budget.

Established in 2013, Guildwork has grown steadily over the last six plus years. We are a small craft and restoration company. We provide high quality work and our attention to detail sets us apart from other businesses.

03/17/2014

Justin was professional and the results are outstanding! Excellent work and meticulous with details, highly recommend for any interior / exterior painting! Great prices and reliable.

Description of Work
Justin painted the ceilings in 6 rooms upstairs and down along with 2 coats on the walls in kitchen, dining and family room.

Category wallpaper

12/04/2010

We spent between $1500 and $2000 on that work. They were superb. He paid a lot of attention to detail and did an absolutely wonderful job, and he was a nice guy. He was also very neat.

Description of Work
We used All Pros Painting Services this summer he painted the interior ceiling and our kitchen.

Category interior painters

10/21/2010

Justin is very confident in his work and he let me know that when he wrote up the estimate. It is obvious he takes a great deal of pride in his work. He did a meticulous job; very straight lines, clean trim work, etc. He is polite and is a fast worker. The job took 2 days and he left his supplies neatly out of the way overnight. He even took his dirty brushes with him! Never once did I feel uncomf...

Description of Work
I have a big kitchen and dining room that needed painting with a lot of trim work, windows, and cabinets. All walls needed 2 coats of paint including one fairly high wall. I called Justin on the recommendation of RC Shaheen's in Rochester. Not only did he return my call the same day but I had an estimate within 24 hours. He was able to get me on his calendar to do the job within 2 weeks. After meeting with Justin, I decided to take a chance and not get other estimates and I have no regrets in doing so! (The total did not include paint which I won in a drawing for a DITY makeover)

Category interior painters

06/10/2009

We thought his price was very fair. He did a great job. He was neat and precise with the windows. He cleaned up after himself and was prompt. Generally a pleasant person to have working in the house. The only negative I have is that he was a smoker. Although he never smoked in our house, he went outside to smoke, he came in smelling like smoke. I would suggest he does not smoke on the job.

Description of Work
Justin Marvin painted 10 windows inside and out.

Category house painters