Aaron Alma's Glass Block Windows

With Angi since August 2011

General Remodeling

Family owned.Give your basement or any room in the house a new look and enjoy the many benefits of glass block windows such as privacy, energy savings, security, and natural light...

Schultz & Sons Contracting

We thank Angie's list customers for our recognition of the coveted Super Service Award for 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. If your fun and reasonable those are the two qualities we look for in our future clients. We at Schultz & Sons believe that the journey is far more important than the destination, but hey, why not make the destination great too. That's what we enjoy the most , a great project where you felt value and honor along the way, and can experience your creativity along with ours. Most of our clients become our life long friends and we cherish that privilege way more than things. We thank Angie's list for expanding our friendships over these last 5 years and look forward to a great future working together to provide excellence .

JC Handyman Service

JC Handyman Service Newark, NY, 14513 (315) 909-0437 JC Handyman Service is a professional handyman in Newark, NY, providing quality services in the area. Feel free to call us if you want to ask us something about our services! Doorknobs Installation, Doorknobs Repair, TV Mounting, Interior Painting, Carpet Removal, Carpet Installation, Appliance Installation, Appliance Repair, Affordable Handyman Service, Reliable Handyman Service, Professional Handyman Service Marion NY; Macedon NY; Palmyra NY; Lyons NY; Clifton Springs NY; Handyman Service, Handyman, Appliance Maintenance, Local Handyman Services, Home Repair Services https://jchandymanny.com/

Mack Of All Trades

Mack of All Trades is a handyman business with the experience to do as little as hang blinds in a home to full kitchen remodels and small additions. Our motto is NO JOB TOO SMALL.

02/20/2018

Kathy E.

Very well. I would recommend and hire again for more work in the future. Nice, personable, reliable and provided good service.

Description of Work
dug down window wells and installed 2 basement glass block windows

01/01/2016

Deborah S.

Description of Work
Installed four basement windows. Job completed on time. Owner completed installation in very professional and competent way. Very pleased.

Category handyman service,glass block

12/19/2015

Anne S.

He was pushy, was unwilling to answer questions, he hung up on me after telling me that I was wasting his time speaking with him for 15 minutes. I don't think he handled the conversation well on the phone.

Description of Work
I called to see about getting a new glass block window installed.

12/04/2015

Maureen O.

Late all the time, did a shoddy job. He gave us quote on basement glass block windows and never got back to us for install. He did mention that they were ready for install once, too! Never heard from him again.

Description of Work
plowed driveway

06/03/2015

Cynthia C.

He's an overall person who is a professional handy man in addition to professional in installing glass block windows which he advertises and sealing my whole house with plaster so that I would have my insulation. This man, Aaron Alma, is very reliable, extemely hardworker, he works the entire time, very reasonable, very fair. I am hiring him to do my floor. He's coming back to put water spouts in my basement. He is very knowledgeable. I don't even know what some of the problems were in my house that he educated me about. That's why I want him to come back and fix all the issues.

Description of Work
I just had a wonderful man work for me. He put in glass block window, which he installed 2 years ago, and he just sealed my whole house yesterday. He fixed water fixture. He totally replaced a faucet that was leaking into my family room and a pipe he went all the way under my basement, pulled out the pipe that I have no idea that had frozen and burst.

Category handyman service,glass block

04/28/2015

Michelle P.

He was wonderful and amazing. He was polite and worked fast. He came before it got cold and it was great. He was very prompt and what stood out was that he was friendly and did good work.

Description of Work
The put 5 glass block windows in the basement.

08/03/2011

David R.

Committed to do job but didn't show up. Did not answer my phone calls.

Description of Work
Replace fascia behind gutters 3 stories above ground level

Category handyman service

i own a glass block company i do not do gutters i think u have the wrong guy

Glass block windows, remodeling rooms, &additions