ROYAL FENCE & DECK INC

With Angi since March 2006

All Island Fence and Railings

All Island Fence and Railings

All Island Fence & Railing is a full service fencing company. We have over 25 years of fencing experience, three locations throughout Long Island, and staff to help you along every step of your project. We Mark out utility (gas, electric and water) lines before each installation to protect our customer, customers property, employees, and communities. We are licensed, insured and bonded. Thank you for considering All Island Fence & Railing for your fencing needs! Additional DBA - D F Eastwood Construction Corp. Award Winning.

07/24/2013

I decided to go with another company but they were very timely. They were a very good group of guys. I would definitely give them a try in the future if I have another project. I only decided not to go with them just because of the fence product itself since the other company had a lifetime warranty on their fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Royal Fence & Deck Incorporated probably in June for a privacy fence in our backyard and a picket fence in our side yard.

07/27/2010

They are very nice and competitive. I chose someone else because they offered a removable fence that Royal Fence did not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Royal Fence gave me a quote for a fence.

10/23/2007

Overall, job went very well; company came as promised, and completed work in one day. Unfortunately, because of a failure (mine) to communicate clearly, I was not satisfied with the look of the end result. I communicated this to Bob, the company owner; he came back to the house almost immediately, so I could show him was I was dissatisfied with, and agreed to send his crew back to the house to rem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old split rail fence from front of house and installed new one. Installed two panels of stockade fence in back yard.

05/31/2007

The estimate was detailed and clear. The finished work looks great. When my wife called because she didn't like a picket or two, the response was fast. We were very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wood fence in our backyard.

03/02/2006

I WOULD RECOMMEND ROYAL FENCE TO ANYONE. THE OWNER WAS A NICE GUY. THEIR WORKERS WERE PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. THEY ARE A VERY RECOMMENDABLE COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD FENCING PUT AROUND THE YARD.