DIMOLA BROS

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2006

1640 SUMMERFIELD

Ridgewood, NY 11385

We are an interior demolition and rubbish removal company that services NYC, Brooklyn and Queens. We have our own trucks and our laborers are professional, courteous and quick!! All jobs are left broom swept clean and we aren't finished until you are happy!! There isn't a job to small or to large for us to handle. All jobs treated as individuals and equally. See before and after videos of our work: http://www.youtube.com/user/ngdimola1?feature=mhee...

10/12/2018

William T.

Did not respond to request for bid.

Description of Work
Trash removal.

03/06/2018

JOAN W.

Great - very good work, quick and efficient

Description of Work
removal of metal bars on windows

01/01/2018

ADAM S.

I had a disconnected 75 gal hot water heater tank in my basement that I couldn't maneuver onto the street. Nick quoted me a reasonable price to get it out and dispose of it and was flexible re scheduling. Even though it was a small job, Dimola Bros were very responsive and got the job done quickly. Would recommend Dimola Bros highly.

Description of Work
Hot water heater tank removal and disposal

12/13/2017

Diane B.

Nick Dimola and his team are top notch folks. They provided superb service in an efficient, effective and very kind manner. Watching a love ones possessions being hauled off is a difficult process. Nick and his team made it that much easier. The compactor truck they use is a blessing as it keeps all the rubbish together and away from folks that might want to dig thru removed items. My neighborhood is an extremely difficult area to park a car let alone a truck. Nick and his crew worked every detail out so the truck could be parked and available to receive items being removed. This was a large job requiring lot's of man power and Dimola was able to provide a large crew of workers. They are not cheap, but you really get great service and peace of mind. They left the home absolutely clean and in good condition.

Description of Work
Rubbish removal clean-out of hoarder situation in a four story residence

10/06/2017

Donald E.

Very well, crew showed up promptly at 8 am. Renegotiated price on the spot for extra work. Worked fast but cleanly, left in good order.

Description of Work
Clean out old large furniture items (steel file cabinets, pool table, kitchen cabinets set, industrial drafting table etc) and also demo old drywall and framing in large basement

Category garbage collection, hauling services, basement remodeling

09/24/2017

Heidi S.

Excellent - As always nice, courteous service. Clean too!

Description of Work
Another company contracted to demolisch bathroom.

Category remodeling

08/24/2017

JOAN W.

The staff was prompt, very conscientious and removed everything without delay

Description of Work
I needed three interior storm windows removed from my basement windows and a 6 foot ladder removed from the basement that had been there for many years.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

05/31/2017

John Z.

The crew showed up on time, and all work was done perfectly and the entire worksite was left clean. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deconstructed and removed large commercial rooftop HVAC unit. Also removed many large pieces of junk from property.

09/29/2016

kenseth A.

all went smoothly, on budget and on time.

Description of Work
Hauled out construct refuse.

09/14/2016

Veronica F.

The crew from Dimola Brothers did a great job. They worked quickly and efficiently but left minimal damage to the walls. The guys were courteous and pleasant, a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use Dimola Brothers again.

Description of Work
Taking out built in shelves/cabinets.

05/29/2016

EUGENE D.

Everything went well. They were supposed to arrive at 1 pm. At 1:15 I received a phone call telling me that they were running a little late. They arrived about a half hour later. Only complaint: They should have called at 1:00 (original appointment time) since they knew they were running late.

Description of Work
Removed old couch from living room.

10/19/2015

Kathleen G.

excellent. demolition was performed without need for any supervision. Nothing was removed other than what should have been. Work crew arrived early and finished the entire job, without any need for reminder. Workers took the extra steps of strapping up electric and plumbing that was exposed by the demo, making sure that nothing was broken. Excellent job.

Description of Work
demolition

Category excavators, hauling services

07/08/2015

JOAN W.

The service was excellent and the workers were wonderful.

Description of Work
I used Dimola Construction. They actually were the ones that took down my ceiling on my first floor. They just did the demolition.

02/25/2015

JOAN W.

Very helpful, very clean and very professional

Description of Work
I had a drop ceiling covering two rooms which had been in place for 35 years. Nicky and his team came in and within two hours removed all panels, metal frames, scraped off all the old paint and left the premises vacuumed clean. I was extremly happy with how clean they were and how thorough THANK YOU!!!! I would highly recommend them for any removal needs anyone might have. They are great

11/18/2014

R C.

great professional, arrived on time, early even, left broom clean, has some extra work missing in first day , came back on schedule and completed, always with a smile, nick and his crew are the go to guys for demolitions or clean outs. Used his service before also with great results. highly recommended.

Description of Work
clean out of apartment, removal of damaged sheet rock. old appliances, etc.s vanities and kitchen cabinets.

Category drywall, excavators, hauling services

11/03/2014

Diana H.

First time using a provider on Angie's List and I was astounded by the experience. Nicky DiMola gave me a quote online, and although I told him I wouldn't hold him to it, because he hadn't seen the closet, he kept the price. I had it scheduled within a couple of days of contacting him. Workers showed up exactly on time, brought blankets to put down on the floor, brought in their own rubbish buckets (I thought I might need garbage bags), took down the closet in record time, and cleaned up perfectly. This was a dusty dusty job, and dust in the work area was thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned, and they did it so well that there was minimal dust in the rest of the apartment - light dusting film on stuff, completely within scope of work, and no more than a good two weeks of Brooklyn air! They were courteous, professional, answered my questions, hauled the stuff out, and when I reminded them to do the stairs of the coop and the landings in case there was any dust tracked out, they had already done it!! I cannot recommend them highly enough, and will use them again to demolish a similar closet in another place. Thank you, Angie's List and Nicky DiMola!

Description of Work
Demolished a large closet in my studio apartment and took away the debris.

Category flooring contractor, hauling services

08/23/2014

Tamara J.

We had just moved in to this new house and had to remove carpeting and underlay from 3 rooms. along with a few ceiling fans and some general rubbish. We had this out the side of the house. I rang Nick and he was very professional, I emailed him pictures of the rubbish and he gave me a price. I was at work and the day after he rang to say his guys could be at my place in minutes, I didn't even have to be there and better yet I could mail him my check.... They did a splendid job, when I got home everything was gone,they picked up every last thing, actually looked like they sweepd up too. They even emptied my garbage bin.... I would recommend them anytime. Fabulous job guys!!.

Description of Work
Remove household rubbish, carpets & underlay from 3 rooms, ceiling fans & boxes.

Category hauling services

Thank you very much please tell a friend

05/12/2014

jack M.

it went better then I expected spoke to nick on saterday they were here today did a great job the driver of the truck did a great job and left me a clean driveway

Description of Work
removed construction material from my house

Category garbage collection

05/09/2014

Rachna D.

I found them on Angie’s list. I didn’t like their price. I think they charged me too much but it was last minute and I was pretty desperate to have it done so I didn’t have a choice. I feel that their services were very minimal to give them a rating but I think they were OK. I was on so much pressure but at least they stepped in and did what they did.

Description of Work
I use Dimola Bros for dumpster service.

Category dumpster service

I think you got wrong company we don't work in New Jersey and we don't rent dumpsters

05/03/2014

brian M.

This team is absolutely fantastic! They removed a wall in my apartment, giving new life to my home. They arrived on time and cleaned everything up when they were done. I wish everyone on this list had their work ethic and professionalism.

Description of Work
FANTASTIC!

Category drywall, hauling services, remodeling

04/20/2014

Mark C.

From the beginning, everything went smoothly. Nick answered his phone promptly every time I called. I never got his voice mail. He was polite, professional and answered all of my questions about the scope of the job, what had to be done, what I could expect, and insurance requirements. Within 48 hours, Nick stopped by to review the job, made a bid and had submitted his insurance papers to my co-op board. I wanted to get the work done quickly and Nick was able to schedule the job immediately. I live in a co-op with construction rules and Nick had no problem abiding by them--He and his crew took precautions to keep the common hallway carpet clean and made sure there was no risk of damage to the wall paper. The building staff found Nick and his crew to be polite and easy to work with. Nick has plenty of experience with this type of work: he knew exactly what to expect as he performed the work, i.e. to be careful so that the cleats wouldn't get damaged and that there would be active pipes just below the subfloor. Nick took proper care so that there would be no problems, and there're weren't any. Once the crew started working, they didn't waste any time talking on their phones or taking many breaks. (Only one SHORT break for lunch and then back to work.) The job was performed as promised: The old floor and sub floor came out without any headaches to me or building staff. The debris was efficiently carted away and then Nick's guys used a vacuum cleaner to leave the sub-subfloor clean, free of dirt and debris; ready for the flooring guys to come in and do their work. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed 525 sq. ft. of hardwood flooring removed from my apartment--the hardwood had been glued to the subfloor, which was in turn, drilled into the cleats. Damage to the cleats while removing the floor and subfloor would have resulted in a tremendous repair expense for me.

10/31/2013

John M.

Nick returned calls promptly, showed up on time with crew of 4 workers and all equipment. They did all that I wanted and cleaned up really nicely. Home run.

Description of Work
They removed two rooms of ceilings with multiple layers, removed two rooms of flooring, general demolition work..

Category drywall, hauling services, remodeling

09/25/2013

Susan W.

I used Dimola Brothers approximately 2 years ago to remove a 8'x4' garden shed and all the junk in it that accumulated over 30 years. They had to cut the shed in pieces before they could remove it and and all the junk in it. I also had 5 metal utility shelving units full of junk that accumulated over the past 50 years in the basement which they also removed. The team came on time, knew exactly what they had to do and did it. It looked like they created a human assembly line to most efficiently remove all the junk. They were very neat and nice as well. Recently, I used them to remove a few large and heavy things such as a treadmill, queen sized mattress, sewing machine and table and desk. Again, they came when they said they would come and it was gone in a blink of an eye. A very efficient bunch of guys! I highly recommend them. In fact, I will be calling them in a very near future to remove some other things for me.

Description of Work
2013: Removed treadmill, queen sized mattress, sewing machine and sewing table, desk. 2011: Approximately 2 years ago, used them to remove 8'x4' garden shed (filled with junk) and 5 utility shelving units (filled with junk).

05/22/2013

first L.

The 3-man crew was punctual and the entire process took just two and a half hours. I actually expected this to take the whole day, so I was pleasantly surprised. I was also happy about the care they took with our appliances, which they knew we were keeping. There was a problem with removing the fridge from the kitchen because of the narrow doorway - they carefully removed the door and put it back on once it was relocated to another room. They were also very clean. I expected some dirt to be tracked along the pathway from the kitchen to the apt exit, and thought at first that maybe masonite should have been put down, but realized pretty quickly that they didn't need it - everything was wheeled out in rubber-wheeled carts or carried out by hand (the oversized pieces). After the job was done, the foreman swept the kitchen, the pathway to the apt exit, and the hallway outside the apt leading to the elevator. They more than met my expectations!

Description of Work
Demolition of 8 x 7 kitchen - removal of cabinets, countertops, wall tiles, and relocation of appliances to another rm in the apt

Category excavators, dumpster service

04/24/2013

Ann R.

The job was completed within 48 hours of our initial consultation with Nick. He and his crew were prompt, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
We used Dimola Bros to remove and haul away rubbish generated from several small construction projects in our home. Rubbish was removed from our backyard and basement.

Dart Restoration Corp

Restoring homeowner's property with ease and comfort. PROPERTY RESTORATION PROCESS Damage Assessment Evaluation Processing Permits Preparing necessary documents for insurance company Completing various certificates from the mortgage company Demolition Debris removal to prepare for reconstruction Schedule inspections Design plans Walk through of completed work

Rainbow International Of Ozone Park

******WE DO NOT TEST FOR MOLD***** WE SPECIALIZE IN WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION, SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION, MOLD REMEDIATION (AFTER SOMEONE ELSE TESTS FOR MOLD). Established in 1981, Rainbow International offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of Neighborly, a worldwide franchise holding corporation supporting over 1,500 franchisees in ten countries.

Millennium Adjustment Group LLC

Here at Mellenium Adjustment Group LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 60 years of experience we are experts in the water damage and removal trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Did you just find a ton of water leaking in your house? Sometimes a leak can cause a lot of damage and we are professionals at making sure your insurance carrier covers the cost to clean up and repair your damages. We look forward to earning your business. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!!

Offers by Millennium Adjustment Group LLC on Angi

INTERIOR DEMOLITION:WALLS, CEILINGS, FLOORS, WINDOWS, BATHROOMS, STAIRCASES, KITCHENS CLOSETS, ROOFS, PORCHES, GARAGES, ALUMINUM SIDING, BRICKS/CONCRETE, RUBBISH REMOVAL, CARTING SERVICES, DUMPSTERS, FULL ESTATE CLEAN-OUTS.