AC&E Home Inspection Corp

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2014

14 Ashford Dr

Ridge, NY 11961

We are proud to say are winner of "2017 Best of the Best Home Inspector on Long Island". We are the Largest Company in N.Y. with OVER 100,000 INSPECTIONS Performed, Members of ASHI, NAHI, NACHI, & Senior Members of SPREI •Detailed Report, Pictures and Checklist e-mailed & NYS Termite Inspection (included) Mailed - ALL within 24-hours of Inspection! •NYS Licensed Inspectors & Engineers work 7 days a week •Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured, we also give you our "Home Guarantee" •Thermal Imaging (no additional charge) •NYS Licensed Lead, Mold and Asbestos Inspectors •Well Water Testing / Well Mapping •HUD Certified, 203k Consultant and VA Approved Inspectors •Soil Testing / Radon Testing •Inground Non-Pressure EPA Approved Tank Testing •Phase I Inspections & II Inspections We work for you and you only. Referred by your family, friends and lawyers. A company built on honesty & professionalism....

08/25/2021

Alison A.

We had used AC&E before and were again so happy with their work. They were thorough and their report is detailed, easy to read and comes quickly. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Home inspection

08/14/2020

Sally T.

Ed Neyland is the best. Arrived exactly on time, we efficient, thorough and gave a very thorough recap. Good sense of humor and manners to boot!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

06/10/2020

Katisha B.

The home inspection was very detailed and thorough. I highly recommend this company for home inspections. We received our inspection report within 24 hours.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

05/28/2020

Jamie M.

The level of professionalism of this company was excellent. The inspection was extremely comprehensive . Our inspector answered any questions we had and gave us great advice on various concerns we had with the house we were hoping to buy. The report was very detailed and was sent to us promptly the very next day. We would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection, asbestos removal

We wish you the very best of luck in your new home, if you ever need any advice please call we are always here for you. Ed Neyland President AC&E Home Inspection.

03/14/2019

Peter V.

I highly recommend Ed...he is very thorough and does not skip a step. I walked away from a property because of his honesty, but am also thankful for no regrets.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed], and i really wish you the very best of luck. ed

02/09/2019

Jamie S.

Having a home inspection done is serious business, so you want someone who will treat it as such. My wife and I found AC&E Home Inspection, and specifically Edward Neyland, to be absolutely first rate. Their communication was outstanding, their inspection painstakingly detailed, and we would without question hire them in the future and recommend them for your home inspection needs.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection, energy audit

09/11/2018

Olivia R.

We had an great experience with this company. John was very nice and thorough. Ed kindly accommodated our requests to reschedule after the seller of the house we were buying cancelled on us 3 times. I am happy with their service and would recommend.

Description of Work
Engineer Inspection

07/22/2018

Shawn L.

Ed is a professional!!! Both my wife and I felt safe with Ed’s findings and wish we spoke with him before having any work done. Highly recommend anybody to call and have them come over before any work is done it will save you so much headaches and personnel sorrow.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/26/2018

Christopher M.

We had an excellent experience with Ed and his company. The staff was prompt and efficient from the first call setting expectations, to the confirmation call the day before, to Ed showing up early to the inspection. The report was thorough and very easy to understand. Should we need the services of a qualified and experience engineer again, we would use AC&E and Ed again.

Description of Work
Inspection of a home in Wading River, NY

03/21/2018

Linsey M.

Scheduled an appointment for a home inspection - no show. Unfortunately, my husband and the current home owner rearranged their work schedules so they could be there for the inspection. They waited for one hour before canceling and we still have no answers. Both parties are not happy.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

I had no control over the accident the engineer was in. I tried to explain this to the buyer and I apologized but nothing I could say would change that in 22 years I have not had an engineer in a car accident.

12/23/2016

George H.

AN AMAIZING EXPERIENCE!!!!

Description of Work
Well, I have been building homes with my family for over 30 years... that being said I feel that I know a lot about a "STRUCTURE" or the components within. So hiring a home inspector was the wife's idea!!! And she stuck to it. I met AC&E at the home and realized theses guys know what they are doing. Then when it came to the boiler, stove, chimney, etc. they knew a lot more than I did. And when I was credited money for damaged things due to there report before closing I was blown away.....PERIOD

12/16/2016

Joe L.

I was impressed with Ed's knowledge and his technical expertise. Easy to communicate with and understand. Offered many options concerning findings. Pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Home inspection

12/15/2016

Keith D.

Excellent. Very thorough and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Home inspection

12/15/2016

Lisa T.

Joe Forcina did a great job! He explained everything he could about the house, very thorough and knowledgeable about the job. Joe took his time doing the inspection. I will definitely recommend Joe for any home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

John C.

AC&E has done 4 home inspections for me. They were extremely thorough and we're always accurate with accessing my new home. I would use no other home inspection company.

Description of Work
Home Inspection.

Joe T.

It was a wonderful experience. AC & E was very thorough, knowledgeable, and incredibly professional.

Description of Work
Multiple home inspections were done for me while I was looking for a new home.

L Ruairi C.

The inspection was excellent. The company was fast and efficient in organizing the inspection. They were flexible and able to work on a Sunday morning to accommodate my schedule. Edward was super detailed with his inspection. Very knowledgeable and able to answer all questions - even about the most trivial of details. I would highly recommend his service. Friendly, professional, efficient and fast. The comprehensive inspection report was emailed to me within 24 hours upon completing the inspection. Highly, highly recommended.

Description of Work
I am purchasing a home and needed a full comprehensive inspection done on the house before going into contract.

Donna L.

My inspection was excellent. Ed Neyland walked me through the home and gave me very in depth details on all aspects of the home I was looking to purchase. He gave me a lot of recommendations to maintain and improve the house. When I left I had a very good understanding of what I was buying and what would need to be taken care of immediately. I received the report the very next day and it was just as impressive as the inspector himself. But what really stood out to me was when I called a few days later for advice on a repair that he recommended; his office was just as pleasant as the day I called to schedule the inspection. Ed called me back that day and once again answered my questions. I would highly recommend AC&E Home Inspection Corp.

Description of Work
I needed a home inspection on a property to be purchased.

Lidia C.

Every inspection starts on time. The inspectors are very attentive to your questions and go out of there way to explain each step. After the inspection is done I received my written report asap.

Description of Work
In the past 15 years AC&E had preformed all my home inspections on Long Island. The staff is extremely knowledgeable on all levels regarding structure and environmental concerns. Any test you need they are qualified to preform. I like knowing I am getting a detailed report from an licensed engineer. I won't make a move or start any home project without getting there input. You won't regret it.

Steven C.

Ed Neyland inspected my house and he was very professional. He did a thorough survey of all the major systems for the house. He started with the exterior, the walls, roof and windows. He inspected closely for termites, rodents and vermin. He noted cracks, leaks, drainage and other structural deficiencies. Then he proceeded to review the homes mechanical systems which included the heating, air conditioning and plumbing. He checked their operation and also checked the appliances. All the electrical components were reviewed. He checked the circuit breaker box and outlets. At the end we received a comprehensive report with photographs outlining what was reviewed, what problems there were, what code corrections needed to be addressed. Overall we were very pleased with his service and would recommend AC&E Home Inspections.

Description of Work
I hired AC&E Home Inspections to inspect my house in Port Jefferson

Kelly O.

Home Inspection went extremely well. He was extremely knowledgeable as well as helpful. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Taylor S.

Very thorough!!!

Description of Work
An inspection

10/14/2006

FRANK L.

FROM THE DAY I CALLED THE COMPANY TO THE TIME I HAD THE INSPECTION AND MY REPORT, THE COMPANY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I HAVE HAD INSPECTIONS ON THE PAST FROM OTHER COMPANY'S AND A C & E HAS FAR EXCELLED ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. I CAN TELL YOU I PAID $500 FOR MY INSPECTION AND THE MONEY WAS WELL WORTH IT. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE ANYONE CONTACT ME ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH A C & E.

Description of Work
I HIRED A C & E TO PERFORM A HOME INSPECTION ON A HOUSE I WAS GOING TO BUY.

Category pest control

10/11/2006

FRANK L.

I REQUESTED A HOME INSPECTION THIS IS MY 2ND HOME AND WAS AWARE OF THE PROCESS. FROM THE TIME I BOOKED THE INSPECTION UNTIL THE TIME THE INSPECTION WAS PERFORMED. THIS COMPANY HAS EXCEEDED ALL REQUIREMENTS. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONALISM AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE.

Description of Work
PRE PURCHASE HOME INSPECTION.

02/08/2006

THIS COMPANY CHARGED ME 1200 DOLLARS WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE ONLY COST ME 400 DOLLARS. THEY WERE NOT PROFESSIONAL ABOUT THEIR WORK WHATSOEVER. THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT WE HIRED THEM TO DO EITHER. WE PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR NOTHING.

Description of Work
THEY INSPECTED MY HOUSE FOR MOLD AND TERMITES.

Category pest control

G-Tech Restoration Inc.

G-Tech Restoration specializes in Fire-Water-Smoke-Mold disaster recovery. We will treat your home as if it were our own and guarantee all services provided. If you are filing an insurance claim for your fire-water-smoke-mold damage, let our experts help you facilitate the entire process removing the stress and discomfort when venturing into the unknown. We offer financing and provide senior citizen/military veteran discounts. Call today to setup your free inspection!

Sound Mind Inspections

We provide complete home inspection services to clients in the real estate market. Using the most up to date technologies we are able to provide fast, accurate, and detailed reports on the full condition of a home in a timely manner. All of our clients recieve detailed photo reports of every function of the home. Our business model leans toward concierge service with regular follow ups with clients, service reports, detailed utility reorts and free referrals.

Offers by Sound Mind Inspections on Angi
    Michael Anthony Construction

We specialize in Fire/Smoke, Flood/Water, Mold, Dry-rot damage clean ups and Construction/Restoration. We are on call 24/7 to provide you with our team of licensed and insured plumbers, electricians, clean up and restoration/renovation specialists to get your home back to an even better condition. We have state of the art equipment that allow us to provide you with the best services possible. We will help you step by step in the process of dealing with insurance adjusters, so you get everything that you are entitled too. Our company has been in in the industry since 2000, where we guarantee you'll be satisfied with our services.

Home inspection, lead testing, mold testing, asbestos inspections, soil testing, water testing, termite inspections.