Olympic Fence

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2010

Family owned and operated usiness for over 39 years. Jobs are never sub-contracted always done by experienced Olympic fabricators and installers. No job is to big or small. We treat customers with the upmost respect and give the highest quality material. Always an excellent rating in consumer affairs....

Hi we have been in business since 1982 same location. We offer free estimate on windows, doors, awnings, gates,greenhouse windows, enclosures railings, windows treatment, round top doors, raidiator covers. We are a family run business given the personal touch. We can customize what other can't do.

EasyAccessPro's does Automation of your driveway gates. We have been in business for 20 years but recently joined Angies List Team. We hope to lead the industry in automatic gate installations. We also do, Networking, Telephone systems, Cable wiring, Camera and Alarm Systems.There is no problem we cant fix. We SPECIALIZE in Automatic Gates call us today for an Estimate!

We Supply And Install All Types Of Automatic Gate Opener, Garage Door Opener, Remote Controls, Keypad, And Telephone Entry, Safety Photo Eyes, Free Exit System, Etc. We Also Service All Types Of System. Our top priority is to give you professional work, making me worthy of your recommendation.

07/06/2017

They took old fence down and replaced with white picket fence. They worked all day, 8 am or so til after 6, but got the job done. Cleaned up after themselves. We love the fence and have received many compliments.

Description of Work
Replace old chain link fence.

Category fencing

We try our best. Thank you .

01/03/2017

The service was excellent as well as the quality of the materials.

Description of Work
Had an old driveway fence removed and a new one installed.

12/10/2016

The job went smoothly except for a small snafu with the installation of the latches for the privacy doors but it was remedied very quickly. The crew stayed extra hours to meet the 2 day deadline with a week after follow up to check on cement setting and gate adjustments.

Description of Work
picket fence and privacy fence, 3 double door entrances, 2 privacy door entrances

Category fencing,driveway gates

09/17/2016

Excellent! Work was done in a efficient manner and done quickly. The finished product was everything I expected.

Description of Work
Privacy fence in backyard

06/16/2016

I called Olympic fence to set up an appointment, and told them that my sister will be home the day they are available to come. I had provided her name and number to the receptionist and she said that they will call her before they arrive. On the day of the appoinment I get a call from field estimate guy to my cell phone asking for my sister, so I clarified with the guy and he told me he will be th...

Description of Work
Failed to be professional, courteous, and provide an estimate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

We called the phone number of the sister and rang door bell when arrived with no answer on either. Maybe we had the wrong phone number but no one answered the front door. What would you like us to do and what was the big deal to reschedule. It doesn't make any sense that you knew our actions at your house without being there. We never pull up to house and leave. Common trend is when people say the...

Commercial & Residential Fencing, Private & Semi Picket Fences, Railings, Gates, Post Caps, Vinyl Accessories, Chain Link, Aluminum Fences & Railings, Powder Coated Iron Fences & Welding.Material, Highway Guardrail, Corrugated & Enclosures Inside Buildings

Wrought Iron