A. Salerno Contracting Corp.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2011

General construction and all aspects of handyman services. We currently have 4 employees that are all trained in the aspect of the business. Billing is submitted to the client when the work is completed. All major credit cards are accepted along with checks. In house financing is available if arrangements are made in advance....

TREETOP LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION ltd.

Proud winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for the last four years in a row! (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) We specialize in custom decks and ramps. We strive to give our customers the deck of their dreams in both the craftmanship and usability. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We're exited to be celebrating our 20 year serving the Hudson Valley. We are proud to be the Valley's only Trex composite decking professional installer to achieve a "Platinum" rating with the Trex Company

Ryc's Painting

Interior painting only, in unoccupied dwellings due to concerns about Covid 19 and an underlying condition (COPD level 2) that puts me in a vulnerable status.

New View Painting

In business since 1997, New View Painting has the expertise to provide your home with a beautiful & lasting finish. Tim, the owner, is hands on with your project through its completion. We're confident that you'll want to tell the neighbors your "Picasso" paint job didn't cost a fortune.

06/27/2014

Description of Work
This contractor made an appt with me to look at work and said he would send me an estimate. When I did not hear from him I sent an email. No response. I phoned several times and rec'd a message saying the phone had been disconnected. Since I had not heard from him I assumed something was wrong and moved on. Months later I tried again, made an appt, he showed up, said he would do the work. We set a date. An hour before he was supposed to arrive I got a phone message that he was sick and could not come. I called a few days later, saying I hoped he was better and please call me. Never heard from him. This behavior is something I cannot possibly understand. This is incredibly irresponsible as it wasted my time and was so disappointing and prevented me from hiring a more professional contractor who knows how to run a business. I tried him a second time bec he was referred by someone I know personally for whom he has done work. Normally I would not have tried a second time.

Category foundation repair

Our services offered are for homeowners. We can complete any type of home repair, renovation or remodel.

We do not work for contractors or build homes from the ground up.