Eco Quality Landscaping

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2009

PO BOX 240

Rexford, NY 12148

Eco Quality Landscaping LLC is a fully insured, design and build landscape construction and maintenance company. EQL LLC was established in 2008 and has been proudly serving southern Saratoga county and surrounding communities ever since. At Eco Quality Landscaping we believe no job is complete until our clients are completely satisfied. Contact us today to schedule a consultation....

hardscaping (54)lawn & landscaping (30)mulch delivering (8)masonry (8)lawn care (8)snow removal (3)leaf removal (2)irrigation system (2)gutter cleaning (2)

12/23/2020

They never showed up. I called, emailed, and left a VM to refund. I never heard back at all from them. He kept saying he would come but he didn't.

Description of Work
I hired them for the whole season to do snow blowing.

Category landscaping

Cost $449.5

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Good afternoon. I'm sorry to hear about your experience during the big snow storm recently. We experienced significant delays and I wish we could have communicated with you better. Your refund is on the way. We appreciate your past business and wish you the best.

07/22/2020

EQL did a very good in putting the Patio in and doing the Landscaping we will be using them again for the Front Entrance

Description of Work
Patio to be done and Landscaping to be done

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

08/02/2018

Eco Quality Landscaping was first to respond to my requests for estimates. Andrew responded to my questions quickly; and when I agreed to their estimate, the project was done within a couple of days. Matt and Justin came on time on the day scheduled and had the work done by mid-afternoon. Andrew stopped by as well, and they all made helpful suggestions. The space looks great. They were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Dig out and remove existing shrubs. Put in river stone, mulch, and new shrubbery.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

11/30/2017

We are very very pleased and happy how it turned out

Description of Work
Andrew and his crew installed a paver sidewalk. We were uncertain what to do with our front steps, Andrew came up with a outstanding suggestion of resurfacing them. They came out beautiful, we love them. As for the sidewalk he talked to us about what we wanted and he had some suggestion which we thought were great. Everything came out gorgeous we are very happy how it turned out, He did an outstanding job. Everyone who comes over can not get over how beautiful it looks. He is coming back next spring to do our patio, that is how impressed we were with him.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

11/23/2017

last year was the first time we used eco and it went well

Description of Work
snow blowing drive way for winter season.

Category snow removal,hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/23/2017

08/31/2017

Outstanding job and a great price, back yard are looks great

Description of Work
Paver patio, grill surround, level yard, landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

08/31/2017

Outstanding, Andrew took general guidance of what I wanted and came up with a solid plan that included a larger patio, room for a hot tub, built a great looking grill surround, tied patio into gazebo and great looking landscaping around patio and new fence. Received numerous quotes. Eql was lowest priced by 15%-20% and highly rated. Recommend them for all landscaping and hardscaping needs. Quality of work was superior to anything I have had done in the past at lower price

Description of Work
Rip out old concrete pad, install 500 sf patio of paving stones, grill surround, leveling of yard, landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,masonry,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

Review for Eco Quality Landscaping - PO BOX 240, Rexford, NY - 36157190

07/21/2017

Andrew responded to my initial inquiry with some genersl information. He came out to measure for an estimate and had some innovative ideas. He was extremely personable. He provided an estimate with options and suggestions for possible cost savings. His estimate was very detailed and broken down into material and labor costs. Overall I was very impressed with him. Ultimately we decided on stamped concrete over a paver patio because of budget. The stamped concrete was more affordable. If I had chosen to go with pavers I would have gone with Eco Quality Landscaping.

Description of Work
I was looking to install a patio of aproximately 400 to 600 square feet around my pool. The area was sloped and required retaining walls and steps.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

07/07/2017

It went very well. The front and back yard look amazing. Compliments are still coming in from my neighbors. Andrew was very helpful, professional and patient with me. His crew was friendly and also very professional and helpful. I would recommend EQL highly. They will not disappoint.

Description of Work
Retaining walls, paver walk way, plant beds prep, plant installation, mulch all plant beds, ground prep and top soil for sod, sod installation, ground prep and installation for rock garden.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

06/09/2017

Very pleased. Professional and knowledgeable. Fairly priced.

Description of Work
Minor grading, seeding, landscaping and mulch around a new addition

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

Landscape maintenance, tree/shrub installation, garden bed installation, patio, walkway, retaining wall & staircase installation/repair.

Asphalt, Fertilizer, Irrrigation.