Acute Builders LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

Acute Builders LLC is family owned and operated. Marcus has 18+ years experience, we are commented to providing An Eye for Detail and honesty to all our costumers....

Caruso's Auto Repair Inc

We are a family owned automotive repair shop that can handle all your car or truck repairs.We offer factory level repairs for all makes and models. We take pride in our state of the art computer diagnostic equipment, our honest reputation and our quality workmanship. We also work on classic cars as well from the 1950's and up. In addition to this we handle all fleets/company repair needs and service with online service history available on line 24 hrs/7 days a week.

M&C Land management

RUBINO ELECTRIC

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEE APPLIES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL.

07/20/2017

Marcus worked with us, offering advice on the molding styles that would go best with our existing molding and also helped us figure out how to size the box molding in the dining room so it all looked symmetric. Arrived when he said he would, sent pictures as he was doing to the work on the box molding to make sure we liked it, and finished the job in one day. Molding looks amazing. Completely transformed the house!

Description of Work
Added crown molding to six rooms in our house. Also added chair and box molding to our dining room.

Category woodworking

06/09/2016

Everything was perfect. Good service. Good, quality, build. Everything was on time. They gave us a two-week window for the kitchen and it was completed to the day.

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen, top to bottom, earlier in the year. In October, they replaced our wood siding with vinyl siding.

Category home remodeling

10/17/2014

Since this job had to be done in my home, it took me a while to find a welder equipped to work on- site. Marcus Kravitz, the owner of Acute Builders, showed up on time and completed the job courteously, thoroughly, professionally, and at an affordable price. He came on time with all the equipment necessary and within an hour my furnace was good to go. I would definitely use them again. Another company I called said they wanted to do the job and I lost ten days waiting for them to call back, which they never did.

Description of Work
I needed a broken air tube in my wood furnace removed and a replacement welded in place.

Category auto repair

09/12/2014

It went exceptionally well. I use them regularly. I bought the part. The owner Marcus is great and trustworthy. He is thorough and his work is great. His feed back is great and he quickly answers the phones. If he doesn't answer in a day or two, he will voice mail.

Description of Work
I used them to change a fan in my truck.

Category auto repair

04/05/2013

Marcus has done many, many, many jobs for us, EVERYONE has always been very happy with the work done and the price he charges. It's refreshing to deal with a person like this.

Description of Work
The owner of Acute Builder, Marcus, is a GREAT guy. He's done work for my entire family, and we couldn't be more happy with everything. We met Marcus about 7 or 8 years ago and since that time he's probably done in excess of 30 different jobs for us, everything from wielding and mechanical work to construction work. He's very professional and his quality of work is excellent.

Category auto repair,welding

Construction, Electrical, Excavating, Landscaping, Plumbing, Small Engines, Welding and much more

Free upon receiving the Job