ABC plumbing and mechanical

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2013

3.3

Abc plumbing and mechanical has been in bussiness for ten years serving the hudson valley area with all your plumbing and heating needs. I am the owner of the bussiness and still work in the field to give my coustomers new and old that personal service that you dont get from the larger companies that are out there. We answer calls from the smallest faucet drip to the bath or kitchen renovation ,basement remodels , hot water heaters ,well pumps , new more ,efficent heating system to new construction ....

Hague Water Systems

We provide all forms of water treatment, we will not be beat in price or service! Advanced Water Technologies is proud to be the authorized Hague Quality Water dealer in Hyde Park and its surrounding areas. Since 1960, Hague Quality Water has been manufacturing the most reliable and efficient water treatment systems in the USA. We are water treatment specialists, experienced, knowledgeable and eager to offer expert installation and service.

THE WATER SOURCE

FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, THE WATER SOURCE HAS BEEN DEDICATED TO PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES FOR BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLIENTS. WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE REGION WITH A NEW YORK STATE CERTIFIED WATER OPERATOR, WATER SPECIALIST AND LICENSED PLUMBER ON STAFF. WE INSTALL AND SERVICE WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEMS INCLUDING THOSE FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS. PLEASE CALL TODAY TO LEARN HOW WE CAN HELP MAKE YOUR WATER THE BEST IT CAN BE.

C2G Environmental Consultants LLC

C2G Environmental Consultants, LLC specializes in underground storage tank removals and abandonments, above ground storage tank removals and installations, remediation of contaminated soil, groundwater investigations, and emergency spill response. By choosing C2G Environmental, you can be assured that your environmental project will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism. C2G Environmental is a full service environmental company. What sets us apart from other companies is our highly trained staff of professional geologists and hydrologists, as well as technicians. We do not use sub-contractors or rental equipment. We are authorized by New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey to remove and haul contaminated material. Our Services: • Tank Removals, Abandonments & Installations • 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response • Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) • Geoprobe & Vac Truck Services • Water, Soil, Air Testing/Monitoring • Liquid/Soil Transportation & Disposal • Petroleum Facility Compliance Audits (Class A/B Operator) • Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessment

04/30/2019

First 6 days went well. After that it became a nightmare. Andy put in a light switch and cut out a big chunk of the trim around the door to make it fit. I called to complain when I got home from work that night and the next week it was fixed. It took his worker an entire week to put up subway tile in the bathtub area- I believe he was told by Andy to milk the job as I was then presented with a bil...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category plumbing,home remodeling

07/06/2018

Great professionalism and personality

Description of Work
Toilet leak

Category plumbing

02/18/2015

I never have to worry about running out of hot water. He services everything in my house that has to do with water.

Description of Work
For plumbing I got ABC mechanical. He's done various things for me. He put in an indirect water tank for me. The next size to that is commercial.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

all plumbing and heating needs gas or oil fired boilers well pumps renovation work new construction hot water heaters water treatment systems drain pipe removal and replacing if needed and all repair work fo any plumbing in your home.