Ken Massa Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2011

If you need a new heating system installation in your Suffolk County, Long Island home call Your favorite Hamptons Plumber Ken Massa Plumbing & Heating. We have been serving eastern Long Island since 1996. We can give you expert advice & the best options available to provide you the correct heating system. Now is a perfect time to convert your old oil burner to a gas boiler. This will provide not only an energy savings but a substantial savings on your utility bills. Also serving Riverhead, Eastport, Moriches, Speonk & Shirley, NY. Additional email - info@plumberhamptons.com. Award winning....

Drastic Drainage

F Dubrino Construction

We are a small home remodeling business with several employees. We are full service with 25+ years experience. We specialize in kitchen and bath renovations from design to completion. We are certified under new EPA standards for lead in remodeling projects (rrp). Capable of handling small jobs to building a new home. Honest and old school mentality.

Offers by F Dubrino Construction on Angi
Piazza construction Co

With over 20 years experience we know that home is where the heart is: and your project will be treated as such. Your home renovation will be handled with the same care, precision and quality as we would our own. Because renovating a home is a multifaceted task, we’ve built up a network of reputable contractors to aid us in our renovations and we hold them to the same standard of excellence. Give us a call for a free estimate today! For more pictures please visit us on Instagram @ Shawnpiazzaconstruction

12/22/2015

Ken did an outstanding job installing our new furnace and chimney liner. Ken had previously done several smaller plumbing jobs for us, giving us great confidence that he?d do a great job installing our new furnace and liner. He didn?t disappoint us. You can tell that Ken takes great pride in his work, and we felt that at every turn, he went above and beyond for us. He carefully thought out what ne...

Description of Work
Ken installed a new furnace and chimney liner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/18/2015

Our well water tested for iron and low ph which was staining our pool and hot tub. We spent months researching before we settled on using Ken Massa. Everything was installed in one day and we are very happy with the results. Before we did this our water had a metallic odor and did not taste very good. The filtration system that Ken put in changed all that. Ken is a consummate professional who is v...

Description of Work
Installed home water filtration system which consisted of water softener tank and neutralizer tank. Also reworked new plumbing line.

05/07/2015

Ken explained all aspects of the job, and that was appreciated.Replaced tub faucet,and it's working fine now.Would definitely use Ken if any more plumbing problems arise.

Description of Work
Had a problem with the faucet in the bathroom,constant dripping. Ken replaced the faucet,now working great.

04/09/2015

The job went smoothly. Ken is very personable and very good at what he does. After dealing with so many different contractors I finally found someone who I will be happy to call back for any work I need done.

Description of Work
We needed a master bathroom tub installed. The shower water hooked up and a faucet put outdoors.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

03/02/2015

Ken was great- arrived at my house within 90 minutes of my first call. I wasn't sure why the water wasn't working but assumed it had to do with the extremely low temperatures and the fact that no one had been at the house for a while. after checking all the basement pipes he determined it must be at the meter out by the street. He helped locate the meter access panel and dig it out from under a lo...

Description of Work
Thawed out frozen water lines

01/02/2015

Hey! Ken has a great phone voice and does return phone calls. But, if you need non-emergency plumbing work look elsewhere. He is apparently so successful and busy that he talks a good game but eventually just fades away (or most likely just moves on to more lucrative work). I do not recommend him

Description of Work
Nothing but talk on the phone

12/30/2014

No problems. New homeowner and Ken was very informative about the HVAC system.

Description of Work
Annual heating system maintenance

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber

11/06/2014

Kitchen sink and bath tub were draining slow. Ken suspected a clogged line and cleared it, as well as its roof vent stack. Now everything is draining as it should be, and I'm pleased. The man did his job, was extremely neat, courteous, knowledgeable, and competent. His price was fair, and I would hire him again, definitely. I highly recommend Ken Massa Plumbing and Heating.

Description of Work
Cleared kitchen sink and bathroom tub drain line in slab, and its corresponding roof vent stack.

08/24/2014

provided in the prior field

Description of Work
Called for an emergency service call- he called back in lees than 20 minutes on a Saturday evening. I explained to him that we were able to get the issue resolved, thankfully, in the time it took for him to contact us. Ken was professional and extended the offer for him to service us in the future if need be. I would recommend him to friends and relatives- Great representation for Angie's List

08/22/2014

I had used Ken Massa Plumbing several times in the past, always a great experience. I called Ken twice to no avail and then contacted him through Angie's List on Friday August 15th. He then returned my call asked what the problem was, said he was writing everything down and said he would see me fist thing Monday morning. I took a vacation day from work to meet him at the house, he never showed up, never called or picked the phone up, I cannot understand why he acted this way as he was always very pleasant and prompt in the past. If he did not want or expect to do the work why lead me along and have me waste a day waiting for him to arrive, that is not very nice. I am very disappointed in how I was treated and had me waste a day off from work as I believed he was coming, should have simply said he was too busy, I would have understood, he has now lost a customer and my respect, if that even means anything anymore to business owners now a day. Grade F.

Description of Work
Ken was scheduled to do some work at my home on Monday August 18th, Ken never showed up or even called, very disappointing. As of today, August 22nd I am still waiting for a call.

Category plumber

Plumbing, radiant heat, drain cleaning, water softeners & heaters, heating & AC.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal