Simons Heating & Cooling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a full service HVAC company, providing residential and commercial customers with installations, repairs, and maintenance. We offer 5-years labor and 10-parts warranties on all installations and up to 5-years free maintenance & repairs. We have 0% financing, seasonal rebates & 24/7 emergency service technicians on call. Our installation estimates & IAQ testing are free, and we offer convenient annual maintenance plans. We install and repair furnaces, central and ductless air conditioning/heating systems, boilers, and water heaters, and install generators. Our highly trained technicians and experienced team of professionals have allowed us to maintain a 5-star reputation during our 13 years in business. We stand out as a Premier Lennox Dealer, yet we work with a variety of other brands. Additionally, we offer duct/dryer vent cleaning and blown-in insulation. Please visit our website to learn more, view our job photos and read our 5-star testimonials!

Victoria G.
08/23/2022
Fantastic Jon came for the estimate he was excellent told me about the unit answered all questions the guys came and they were excellent workers
Description of Work
Tankless hot water unit
Category
heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, water heater repair
Marilyn T.
03/26/2022
Simons is the best company we have ever done business with in the North Country. We chose them to install five mini splits for both heating and air conditioning after getting five other quotes. We could not be happier with our decision. From getting the initial quote from John, to Honey and Missy in the office answering all our calls and questions, to Ryan and his partner installing the system on time and as promised — we have never used contractors this professional either in the North Country or in New Jersey! After it was installed and we went back to NJ, and we realized the Wi-Fi was not working. John went to our house first thing the next day, and worked with my husband over the phone to set up the app so we could monitor the temperature from NJ. Three months later, we arrived at our home in NY and it is the first time in 26 years that we were able to raise the temperature the day before we left NJ, and arrived to a warm and comfortable home on Lake George! Thank you everyone at Simons we look forward to working with you going forward.
Description of Work
Installation of five Samsung mini-split heat/AC
heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is great news! We are thrilled to hear that we have met your expectations both in the office and in the field and also that you are happy with your new Samsung ductless system. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this excellent feedback and review!
Scott B.
12/28/2021
Simons is by far the most amazing local company I have ever done business with. To put this in perspective, my wife and I just had a baby and at two weeks old our furnace was red tagged because it was overfiring severely and was a hazard, meaning we needed to have it replaced, two days before Christmas leaving us with no heat. Missy and Honey worked tirelessly to assist and locate the furnace we needed by the end of the same day we called and both Eric and Matt were at our door the next morning to install it, spending the entire day at my home. The company recognized my urgency and checked in with me repeatedly until the job was done and even called the Monday after the holiday to see how we are doing. I will never forget what Simons did for me and will recommend them to anyone who I possibly can.
Description of Work
Furnace Replacement
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We were so happy to have helped you and your family out. We hope that you are loving your new York furnace and are staying warm and cozy during these chilly days and nights we are having! Take care :)
Angel O.
11/30/2021
Matt Todriff did an exceptional job...checked and adjusted the heating system and made sure everything was working to Lennox high efficiency specifications. Also told Todd about an issue with my humidifier feed line and he called Honey the service coordinator. What a great family oriented group of employees! We scheduled repair for 2 days later. I just enjoy having these folks work on my heating and cooling system!
Description of Work
Yearly Lennox Gas Furnace Maintenance
heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is great to hear, [Member Name Removed]! We all appreciate knowing that we have helped out our customers and that they are happy with our work. Thank you for this review and we hope that you and yours are staying warm!
Caren H.
08/25/2021
Long day of work for Eric Smith and Logan Duers. Both men were courteous, knowledgeable and very willing to answer our less than knowledgeable questions and help us understand the issue and solutions. Would highly recommend Eric for any maintenance and repair work. He was at our home for two days.
Description of Work
Evaporator replaced
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review of our techs and our workmanship!
Matthew M.
06/28/2021
We had our AC go out and contacted another company and due to a communication error on their end, they didn't show up. We arrived home after being away for the weekend to find out they didn't come to fix the AC and temps were in the 90s. We called Simons on Sunday afternoon and Ken C. came that evening. He was quick to diagnose and repair the issue and was very professional and nice to work with. He took time to explain what he was doing and was nice enough to answer my many questions. We will definitely use Simons again and request Ken as our technician.
Description of Work
Fixing our Air Conditioner
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for this excellent feedback and 5-star review. Ken does rock! We are glad he was able to set you straight! Cheers :)
Jeanette B.
12/23/2020
Simons provided top notch customer service and we would definitely hire them again. They were very responsive to our dire situation with no hot water and we were so grateful for the quick turnaround. They gave us a quality product and quality care. A special thanks to Missy for going above and beyond!
Description of Work
Tankless hot water heater installation
water heater repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to leave us this excellent review. It means a lot to all of us!
Kate R.
12/18/2020
Eric, the technician, was excellent, professional, and competent. Rapid response to service call. Very pleased with work and would hire Simons again.
Description of Work
furnace intake/outtake duct cleaned
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for this great review of our service technician, Eric, and of our company. It is so helpful for us, and always nice to hear!
Jim T.
10/19/2020
Simon sent Eric as the technician and he was the best. I’m going to request him in the future. The service was performed professionally and with courtesy. I would recommend Simon to anyone needing either new equipment or servicing existing equipment.
Description of Work
Service furnace, ac and Generac generator.
heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Great news, thanks so much!
Barrett S.
10/14/2020
Technician Ken Colon did a great job patiently answering my hundreds of questions. He was extremely knowledgeable on every aspect of my system setup and was able to offer realistic advice for future upgrades. Thanks Ken.
Description of Work
Annual Boiler Maintenance
Category
heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, air duct cleaning

Thank you!
Tim K.
07/09/2020
Extremely impressive company. Professional and personable from quote to completion. Thorough and patient sales and support with outstanding communications. Accurate and accommodating installation crew with an eye for detail. Could not be happier with our experience. Highly recommended.
Description of Work
New central heat and air installation
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for this excellent, detailed feedback of our staff and company. It is so helpful on many levels. We are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your new York furnace and AC system and we look forward to seeing you for the next three years to perform your complimentary annual maintenance!
John S.
03/27/2020
I could not have expected things to go any better. The service was superb. A full explanation of the issue and remediation process was given. I was especially impressed with the thorough clean up upon completion of the job.
Description of Work
Plumbing leak.
heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thanks so much for his great review!
Frank P.
03/10/2020
Simons just installed a Lennox high efficiency furnace and AC unit at my residence and we couldn't be happier with the process from start to finish. Tammy does a great job of coordinating both the estimation and install phases with excellent communication. Aaron was our install tech and completed the installation within the committed time. Not only does the system perform beautifully, Aaron's attention to detail in creating a neat installation both inside and outside the house was appreciated. Simons are professionals all the way, and we are extremely pleased with the whisper quiet high efficiency furnace!
Description of Work
New High Eff Furnace & AC Install
heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback of our company and staff! We hope you are enjoying your new Lennox system, now that you have had the chance to use both!
Philip M.
02/13/2020
Everything was installed in a fast amount of time and it works well and it looks good.
Description of Work
A humidifier system was installed in our furnace
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!
becky K.
01/04/2020
Excellant service . My appoinment was from 3-5 PM the scheduled me in quick to hwelp me. My furnace was out for a month and no other service seemed to do the job, Dan finally showed up * ish.,, I was at work and required to ask a friend to wait at my house. Once he got here the job was done in quick time. The price seemed fair. The day the furnace stopped working which was nothing new. Dan was in the office and talked with me on the phone . The furnace came back on. we planned to schedule another appoinemnt. On a Saturday Dan called me himself and asked if the furnace wa working and did I spealk with the office again if needed.. I was really happy with that type of care...The furnace has been running and I did not need another visit, I highly recommend this comapy . Everyone i dealt with was awesome. Go for it A+ you wont be sorry
Description of Work
Furnace repai
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to share with us about your experience with our company, and our technician, Don. We are so glad that he was able to get everything up and running- and stay running just in time for the cold weather streak we are having, too! Thanks again :)
Maria B.
12/31/2019
We had a great experience from start to finish. They were able to get someone to my house within hours of calling for a free estimate. They did all they could to work with us to make sure we could afford it weeks before Christmas. The techs were right on time to install. Very professional, friendly and they were very nice to our dog who wanted to watch and be in their way. We’ve already recommended them to a family member that had a gas leak and they were quick to fix that for them too. We couldn’t be more grateful or happy with our experience.
Description of Work
New furnace
heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is so great to hear! We greatly appreciate your positive review of our technicians' work and our company. We all work hard as a team to make sure we get everyone taken care of, so it is always nice to hear when we succeed. Thanks for your time and for your business. Stay warm!
Maria P.
08/05/2019
Office Staff was helpful, prompt and professional...Technician was professional and prepared as well as friendly. I was prepared to have them do work but We chose not to have work done due to price and insurance claim status. We were not going to be covered for that amount However I would reccommend them to others due to their care and concern and professionalism.
Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for this feedback and recommendation of our company. We do hope that you are able to get your situation resolved and replaced as soon as possible, regardless of who does it. Thanks for the opportunity to meet with you and good luck to you!
Renee S.
05/16/2019
If I could give 10 stars I would! We purchased a new home and needed a company to do HVAC maintenance - we go so much more. We have the maintenance contract along with a generation install (which was time sensitive for us) and Simons came thru. They even installed the generator during winter with snow on the ground! We returned home after 4 months and the hot water heater was not working, within 2 days - which much thanks to Honey in the office - we had a new tankless hot water heater. All the technicians are polite, respectful and knowledgeable. Thank you all for the wonderful service - both technicians and office staff!
Description of Work
generator installed, tankless hot water installed and service contract for all HVAC
Category
heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thank you very much, [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this excellent and detailed review. Your feedback is important to us for many reasons. We hope you enjoy your new equipment, and of course, let us know if you ever need anything else. Otherwise, we will see you when your next maintenance is due!
Angel O.
04/09/2019
Simon's heat and cooling did an exceptional job. From negotiating pricing through Jake, they beat other contractors hands down, to the scheduling and installation. Upon awarding the contract on 4/2/2019, I was surprised the work was scheduled for 4/4-4/5/2019. The installation Technician Aaron and his partner Alyzza did a great job. From demolition and removal of the old system to installation of the new Lennox equipment: SLP98V furnace, XC16 4 Ton AC, Air handling coil, HCWB3-17A whole house humidifier, and the iComfort S30 WiFi thermostat. Everything was installed in a professional manner and neat looking. They cleaned the work locations (inside and out). Would highly recommend to anyone in the Saratoga Springs NY and surrounding area.
Description of Work
Replaced 20 year old furnace and AC
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. All of us at Simons' would like to thank you for recognizing our company and each of our technicians and home comfort advisers for their good, hard work. It is also very nice that you shared the details of all your new equipment. You chose an excellent system and we hope that you are loving it! Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.
Ralph B.
04/06/2019
Very well,. with discussion (no pressure), we decided to go with a tankless water system which was less expensive than 2 water heaters and warrenteed for 15 years. Simons dragged out the old tank and installed the new tankless, as well as increasing size of natural gas line to provide better efficiency. Great job.
Description of Work
Had water heater leak in finished basement: Replace water heater
plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for awesome review!
Sue and Chris B.
10/23/2018
We were very pleased with the job! The workers worked extremely hard in the hot weather. They did a wonderful job and the two units work great. Highly recommended!
Description of Work
We had two Lenox ductless air conditioners installed.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much, Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed], for the feedback and excellent review. We are happy to hear that you are loving your mini splits! -The Simons' Team
Lorri M.
03/14/2018
We were in a bind with tenants trying to move in when we discovered the furnace was shot. Simons was fantastic and even the 95% furnace was less expensive than the competitors 89%. We are able to coordinate with them from Florida to give them access to our home in NY. They were very understanding of the situation and the rush to get the work done. They went above and beyond in helping to rectify this situation and only wish they were located in Orlando, Florida so I could recommend them to all of my customers here.
Description of Work
Furnace Replacement
heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to share with us and others about the experience you had with our company. This feedback is extremely helpful and encouraging. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your new system and our services and look forward to helping you with any other projects in the future!
Jeffery M.
01/08/2018
Went well, workers clean, well dressed and got the job done.
Description of Work
New furnace installed
heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We greatly appreciate the feedback, as it is critical to our success, as a business and as individuals. We hope you are enjoying your new furnace during this chilly winter season!
Ralph B.
01/03/2018
Very well, on time, and fixed in one visit
Description of Work
Repair whole house humidifier on furnace
heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to leave us this review. We are pleased to know that our service to you went so well!
Zachary F.
06/19/2017
They turned the work down because they are too busy. Think twice before bothering then with you business.
Description of Work
I needed an AC into looked at as it is malfunctioning.
heating & air conditioning/hvac

Zach, We apologize that we were unable to look at your AC unit. We never like to turn people away. Unfortunately, being that this is one of our busiest times of the year, we can only be in so many places at once and only have so many hands to do the work. We do hope that you found someone to remedy your problem so you can weather the heat of this beautiful, hot summer season!

Kenyon's AP

Local HVAC company looking to fill the needs of the community at competitive rates! We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *DISCOUNTS OFFERED FOR VETERANS AND SENIORS!

Sol Foam Insulation, LLC

Sol Foam Insulation, LLC is a member of Sol Enterprises. Since 2003 we have been family owned and operated. Our Foam Insulation division is a highly experienced team equipped with state of the art chemicals and tools to get the job done correctly. We apply Closed Cell Spray Foam into open-wall cavities, crawl spaces, perimeter joists (any exposed rim or band joist), and cathedral/sloped ceilings at an industry leading heat resistance rating of R-7 per inch of thickness. While the product must be installed to local code, the amount of application varies. Our Closed Cell Foam, when applied correctly, creates a vapor barrier, prevents air infiltration and exfiltration, and fully cures to the touch within 15 seconds. Our closed cell foam also adds 75-200% racking strength to your walls!

Always Faithful Heating and Cooling

Full service veteran owed heating and cooling company. We are ready to fulfill all of your needs to include increasing your energy efficiency of your home. 10% discount for veterans, active duty, and first responders.

Phone

47 Main St

Queensbury, NY 12804

Other Information

We do not repair/service/install air conditioning window units, and we do not repair generators.

Payment options