Ram Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

We are here in your neighborhood to service all of your Heating, AC, Plumbing, and Electrical needs. Air conditioning and Heating repair service or replacement for residential homes and manufacture homes. ...

A-1 Heating and Cooling Enterprises

Heating and air conditioning, we service all makes and models of equipment... 24 hour emergency service

Offers by A-1 Heating and Cooling Enterprises  on Angi
Simons Heating & Cooling

We are a full service HVAC company, providing residential and commercial customers with installations, repairs, and maintenance. We offer 5-years labor and 10-parts warranties on all installations and up to 5-years free maintenance & repairs. We have 0% financing, seasonal rebates & 24/7 emergency service technicians on call. Our installation estimates & IAQ testing are free, and we offer convenient annual maintenance plans. We install and repair furnaces, central and ductless air conditioning/heating systems, boilers, and water heaters, and install generators. Our highly trained technicians and experienced team of professionals have allowed us to maintain a 5-star reputation during our 13 years in business. We stand out as a Premier Lennox Dealer, yet we work with a variety of other brands. Additionally, we offer duct/dryer vent cleaning and blown-in insulation. Please visit our website to learn more, view our job photos and read our 5-star testimonials!

A Squared Electric Inc

Welcome to A Squared Electric Inc. A family owned and operated electrical company with over 20 years of experience. When choosing our company you can rest assured customer satisfaction and safety is our top priority.

06/16/2018

I called Ram Air to install a new central air conditioning unit in my modular home. After installation there was a strong odor of burning rubber which made me sick. I called the owner and he came out and did something and said it was fixed. It was not, as soon as the unit came on the same odor was still there. He said it would stop after the unit was run for awhile. It has not stopped and I cannot...

Description of Work
Install a new air conditioning unit

09/27/2017

Very smoothly. When he showed up to see what was needed to be done, He said if I was interested he could do it right then and there so I said yes, and it was taken care of right away. And it was..

Description of Work
Installtion of electrical outlets

Category electrician

08/18/2017

He stopped showing up and then he stopped returning my calls. I couldn't figure up why. They did it for several years and then he just stopped. I have a theory as to why. I did a search for other people on another search service. I didn't use any. I just wanted to see who was around. I didn't call any of them but he must have gotten wind that I looked up other heating services. At that point he di...

Description of Work
He used to maintain my boiler.

08/06/2015

We own a B&B and our boiler went out affecting all guest rooms (no hot water!!). It was a Sunday, and so we called Ram on an emergency basis. We had already tried a different company (the one with the red trucks) and they charged an arm and a leg just to come out, and couldn't fix the problem. Ram said right over the phone that if they couldn't fix it, there was no charge. They arrived very quickl...

Description of Work
Fixed our boiler on an emergency call on a Sunday

06/15/2015

This company came right out without hitting me for a charge up front and fixed it within an hour. It did not need recharging, It needed something electrical and they cleaned the heat pump of all my pine needles. Awesome service and pricing. Thank You

Description of Work
I called several places and told them my a/c was not working. I thought it might need recharging. Everyone wanted between $75 to $130 to come out to the house without looking at the unit. This company came right out without hitting me for a charge up front and fixed it within an hour. Awesome service. Thank You

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/17/2014

For the last three years, I've used RAM to perform the annual tune-up on my oil furnace. They're always prompt, knowledgeable and thorough.

Description of Work
Annual tune-up of oil furnace

09/27/2014

15 minutes early, very thorough explaining all work being done. Discussed other issues needing to be addressed and made temporary fixes without further cost. Left the work area spotless. Very fair with price.

Description of Work
Boiler cleaning/ changed expansion tank

05/27/2014

I gave all he necessary details in the above column

Description of Work
I had an intermittent stoppage of water flow that was a real mystery to understand. All my do-it-yourselfer friends tackled it and no one could find the solution but the very personable gentleman from Ram found it! He had to do quite a bit of detective work checking the pump and other areas but finally found a faulty fuse which was not giving enough power....if I am explaining it properly. Anyway he was very determined and precise in his searching and explained each step to me as he proceeded to search for the problem. If I wasn't about to sell my house I would make sure that this company was the one I would call for any heating, air conditioning and plumbing problems.

Category plumbing

11/29/2013

As I stated the call was made on Thanksgiving night at 7:30 and I told him don't bother tonight, we'll get by. He was here the next morning at 9(working me into his schedule). We had to get a total new faucet and spray installed. He went to Lowe's for us, picked out exactly what we wanted(he called to make sure I wanted the black one, I did) and was here at 2, installed it and was done by 2:45. Ag...

Description of Work
We had a faucet completely "burst" after 20+ years. I called Jim on a Thursday night(Thanksgiving) and he was here the next morning at 9. He would have come on Thursday night but I told him we would be okay. He had spent his Thanksgiving on three other calls all to do with heating failures(15 degrees). He worked me in his schedule, got a new faucet and was back by 2 o'clock. Everything was working fine by 2:45. He has installed a new air conditioning unit for us after another one by a large local company completely failed after 4 years! His was one-third the price and his air conditioning unit worked like a charm. He installed a new heating system in my daughter's house in Glens Falls and they cut their heating bill over half. He also does all the furnaces for my cousins and uncle on Goodman Rd. in Fort Ann. He has done this for the past 3 years with no complaints. He is extremely honest and will tell us when something should be done and when it's okay to leave it alone. He is honest, sincere and he knows what he is doing. You can't beat his prices which include week-ends and holidays. He is a small local businessman who stands by his work. You won't be sorry when a heating/plumbing problem comes up and you call him for service!

09/09/2013

Second time I've used Ram, this time for a big job. They show up on time, are very knowledgeable and efficient. Very pleased in every way.

Description of Work
Installed new oil burner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

thank you for allowing us to serve you

Heating & Air Conditioning. Plumbing. Gas fire places, duct work, electrical, gas leak repair, HVAC repair & service