Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

Oxi Fresh is a revolutionary carpet cleaning company that is committed to being green. Our carpet cleaning technology creates a powerful, oxygenated cleaning system that breaks down spots so that they can be effectively removed from the carpet pile. Plus, our green carpet cleaning is safe for children and pets, leaves no sticky residue, and has a fast one-hour dry time! With our standards of excellence, our carpet cleaners wouldn’t accept anything less....

Hoffman's Carpet Care

Hoffman's Carpet Care

For Carpets & Upholstery Fresh as a Rose! Carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning. Professionally cleaned by USMC Veteran owner since 1989. We also sell new & used vacuum cleaners, air cleaners and household cleaning products that are eco friendly. Authorized Distributor of Therma-Clean AF2, Von Schrader Associate

Offers by Hoffman's Carpet Care on Angi

03/26/2020

Very professional and efficient. Thoroughly explained everything and guaranteed the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of pet odors

06/27/2018

Service tech was courteous and professional. Unfortunately, my rugs were not clean! I paid for a deodorizer that i could not smell! More importantly, a dirty dust residue was left on my carpet that I was not told about!!! They failed the white sock test terribly(see below)! What a waste of money!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

06/05/2018

I used Matt a year ago, and was so pleased with his work, that I told him I would be calling him to come back and clean before our house went on the market. He shows up when he says he's going to, is professional, pleasant, and does a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of ceramic tile in kitchen, hallway and 2 bathrooms; cleaning carpeting on two flights of stairs; cleaning one area rug and one sectional sofa.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning

04/06/2018

Best carpet cleaning service I have ever used. Very pleased with the service and impressed with outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

01/03/2018

The driver/cleaner, Andrew called about 30 minutes prior to confirm, was prompt, explained everything clearly, cleaned up during and after the job and did an overall great job. The cleaning took a little longer than originally expected, but that didn't matter to us. No bad smells from the solution during or after cleaning.I would highly recommend and would definitely use OxiFresh again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to clean carpets in 7 rooms, two staircases and a hallway before moving into our new home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

We offer carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and sealer, wood floor cleaning and refinishing, and upholstery cleaning services. We also offer a Total Odor Control solution by killing bacteria that cause the odor on carpet/upholstery, hard surfaces, and HVAC.

Furniture moving, relocating of furniture, hardwood sanded/non-sanded refinishing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express