Adirondack P & M, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2010

Adirondack P&M, Inc. has been in business since 1996. We are customer oriented and care about doing the right think in all we do. We are plumbing and heating contractors and sheet metal fabricators serving Glens Falls and surrounding areas....

A-1 Heating and Cooling Enterprises

Heating and air conditioning, we service all makes and models of equipment... 24 hour emergency service

Offers by A-1 Heating and Cooling Enterprises  on Angi
Simons Heating & Cooling

We are a full service HVAC company, providing residential and commercial customers with installations, repairs, and maintenance. We offer 5-years labor and 10-parts warranties on all installations and up to 5-years free maintenance & repairs. We have 0% financing, seasonal rebates & 24/7 emergency service technicians on call. Our installation estimates & IAQ testing are free, and we offer convenient annual maintenance plans. We install and repair furnaces, central and ductless air conditioning/heating systems, boilers, and water heaters, and install generators. Our highly trained technicians and experienced team of professionals have allowed us to maintain a 5-star reputation during our 13 years in business. We stand out as a Premier Lennox Dealer, yet we work with a variety of other brands. Additionally, we offer duct/dryer vent cleaning and blown-in insulation. Please visit our website to learn more, view our job photos and read our 5-star testimonials!

Always Faithful Heating and Cooling

Full service veteran owed heating and cooling company. We are ready to fulfill all of your needs to include increasing your energy efficiency of your home. 10% discount for veterans, active duty, and first responders.

12/09/2016

No call back at all. I won't call them back and don't want them back. How this company got on Angie's list is a mystery to me. Also so much for Angie's list. I think I will use the yellow pages instead I'm sure I'll have better luck this is the second time this happened with two company's in two day's.

Description of Work
I called for a complete furnace / Boiler, Hot water tank thermostats in other words a complete system to replace. The first time Scott was supposed to come here. The office called 1/2 hour before he was to be here and they said he was on an emergency call and could not make it. I thought well s#!t happens. So they rescheduled it to the day after. They said anywhere from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM. I canceled a Dr. appointment so I could be home for this appointment and Scott never showed up. They never even called me to let me know what their excuse was this time.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/25/2016

They did a very good job. The price was for the part and labor. I grade them very highly, they have a very good manager.

Description of Work
They repaired my furnace. They put a new part in to my furnace.

11/20/2015

Description of Work
The approximate date of service was October 14, 2015.

Category plumbing

11/20/2015

Description of Work
The approximate date of service was August 14, 2015 and the approximate cost of service $195.17

Category plumbing

10/27/2014

Inquiry for project proposal and estimate was not responded to in a timely manner. Therefore, another provider was selected.

Description of Work
N/As

07/22/2013

Jeremiah showed up about fifteen minutes early, found the problem quickly and made the proper repair and test - all while explaining what he was doing thoroughly enough so that even I could understand it. The pricing was extremely fair, and I certainly will call on them again. Highly recommended... And, more importantly, I now have A/C.

Description of Work
My Quietside split A/C was not functioning. Outdoor unit stopped working altogether. Indoor unit became a big, useless fan. Called Adirondack P&M this morning before 8am and scheduled an appointment for 11am.

06/03/2013

Overall a great experience. The unit was installed to my expectation and very quickly. The installers took extra time to make sure I knew how the unit worked. They also gave me good advice on how to use it to maximize my energy savings.

Description of Work
Installed a Fujitsu mini-split central air conditioning unit.

04/02/2013

They were good and on time. Their prices were good. They were punctual.

Description of Work
I used Adirondack P & M to put in a new furnace.

11/21/2011

I use them for plumbing, heating and air conditioning work. I have an old house and I did not have heating upstairs. I got several different quotes from different people in the area and they were the most competent. They did an excellent job. Overall, it was excellent. They were very competent and very intelligent people. They were comparable to the other people in the area in terms of the price. ...

Description of Work
I used Adirondack P & M, Incorporated recently. They installed heating in my upstairs. They did all the work on the furnace. I also had some extra work done because they are putting in an air conditioning next year. They did all the duct work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Residential & Commercial Plumbing, HVAC & Sheet Metal Fabrication Services, Repairs And Replacements, Installation And New Construction, Inspections And Service Agreements, Water Heaters And Boilers, Backflow Devices, Drain Clogs (Including Hydro Jetting), Pipe Replacement, Fixtures And Appliances Of All Types And Sizes, Water And Sewer Lines, Gas Lines, Grease Traps, Sand Traps, Lint Traps, Sump Pumps, Radiant Heating, Solar Water Heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available