Queens Home Team at Keller Williams Realty

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2015

75-35 31st Ave Ste 202

Queens, NY 11370

The Queens Home Team at Keller Williams Realty is a team of friendly, service driven professionals in Queens, NY. Our Agents are experts at what they do, but more importantly, they are driven by their desire to help people. The team approach is our unique value proposition to Queens' home buyers & sellers, because while most Agents are one person doing many things, we have several Agents doing ONE thing... and being GREAT at it. This ensures expertise throughout all stages of the transaction and allows us to provide the superior level of service our clients deserve. We understand that real estate is a service industry, therefore we treat it as such. Rest assured that when you work with the Queens Home Team, you'll be in good hands with people who care. We look forward to serving you!...

07/21/2019

Ronald N.

Abigail and George Herrera of the Keller Williams Queens Home Team (with assistant Ana Reyes) did a superb job representing us as sellers of our home in Queens. We recommend them with top scores. They were exceptionally polite and considerate and kept in very close touch about everything. They responded immediately to all of our communications. They gave us excellent advice about showing the house, and the house went into contract immediately. We were living in another state, and Abigail and Ana handled everything for us including recommending a clean out company and contractors to make the necessary repairs. They made it easy for us to sign contracts online and to provide them with all they needed for the closing. They kept in touch with our real estate lawyer and reassured us through the whole process. We recommend them whole hardheartedly.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agents Sold Our House

12/21/2018

Mauricio L.

What you need if you're looking for a home. They give you expert advice, treat you kindly and with patience, and always help you move forward without pressuring you in any way. This last thing really helped us get a better price ;). To top it all, they actually stay in touch after you buy your home, and offer advice and guidance on the setup. My experience: My wife and I had been looking for two years. We talked to 5 or 6 agents over time and weren't satisfied with the experience. In comes QHT. I reached out and soon received a phone call. After a pleasant quick interview, they assigned me an agent that specialized in the exact type of home I wanted (Chris Tomeo). He was everything we could ask for in an agent. One detail that summarizes all, even after we closed he still reached out to check if everything was going ok and offered advice on things we could do to make things better.

Description of Work
We wanted to buy a 2 family home to live and rent

12/21/2018

Mauricio L.

Description of Work
We wanted to buy a 2 family home to live and rent

07/12/2017

Mauricio L.

We were assigned Chris, someone specialized in the type of property we wanted. While the market hasn't been in our favor, Chris has continuously shown that he has our best interests in mind even if it means having to wait and risking not closing (with no fee for him). Having worked with half a dozen agents in the past I know how rare it is to find someone like him. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We needed a buyer agent.

07/11/2017

Ann W.

They used patience, excellent communication and negotiating skills and persistance to deal with a complicated transaction. Couldn't be happier with their services and the great outcome. Wish we could give them six stars!

Description of Work
Best team ever! George and Abigail took our "problem" piece of land and found the very best offer for us.

06/15/2017

Ricardo S.

What a wonderful experience it was working with Abigail and George, They were always very informative and are extremely knowledgeable. The Keller Williams team which also includes Sonia and Anna were always there to answer all of our questions what a great experience, your the best.

04/02/2017

Ann-Margret G.

Great!! QHT is awesome - very professional and lovely people. They were easy to work with, great at communicating, and very flexible with scheduling viewings.

Description of Work
QHT helped us sell our coop apartment.

03/31/2017

Jessica B.

Abigail was wonderful from start to finish and helped us with a difficult sale! She was professional, courteous, and excellent about answering questions/concerns in a timely manner. She made herself readily available to us and we felt taken care of. Thanks Queens Home Team!

03/06/2017

We could not be happier with Abigail ,George and their team ! We interviewed other agents to sell our home but once we met with them we had no doubt that they were what we were looking for ,professional, prompt,caring,and they went beyond our expectations. They kept us up to date with everything and the sale went perfect. They really went the extra mile for us ,due to we live in CA and we left our NY home in their hands. They took such good care of everything and made sure we knew about everything each step of the process. They are the best Realtors we have ever had the pleasure of working with . We highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Sold my home n Queens NY

02/10/2017

Sandra R.

The Queens Home Team was recommended to me by Ward5 Design a Queens based home staging service, who I would also highly recommend. I'm so glad I called them as they did a amazing job in selling my house we had one open house and it sold for over asking price on that weekend. They walked us through all the stages of selling a home making the process as easy as possible. Abigail and George are wonderful people I felt like I knew them for years I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to sell their home. Ana who I never got the pleasure to meet in person was also very helpful with all the questions that I had for her. The whole team was available anytime I called them with questions. They are very professional and It was a pleasure working with them.

Description of Work
Selling my house in Queens

Advant Engineering Home Inspection

I'm a licensed engineer in CT & NY, and do Home Inspections, Structural Inspection, Foundation Inspection, & Engineering Analysis A home is the most expensive thing you will purchase, and I am professionally qualified to empower you to make a wise decision. Bronx Science, Carnegie Mellon, UConn graduate. ICC Certified Structural Inspector ICC Certified Mechanical (Fuel/Gas) Inspector ICC Certified Welding Inspector AWS Certified Welding Inspector Please check my reviews: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.advanthomeinspections.96784788.html

Offers by Advant Engineering Home Inspection on Angi
    Cross County Home Inspections LLC

Cross County Home Inspections is an owner-operated business located in Queens, New York. We provide our clients with professional guidance throughout the entire home buying process focusing on the following systems and components of the home: Site Conditions Roof System Building Exterior Doors, Windows & Interior Basements & Crawlspaces Foundation & Structure Electrical System Plumbing System Heating and Cooling System Attic, Insulation & Ventilation Chimneys & Fireplaces Our primary goal is to help our client's completely understand the condition and potential risks of the home they are looking to purchase. Buying a home is one of the most important investments they will make in their life and we take our role in this process very seriously.

Quality Home Inspection Services LLC

General Inspections, Home Inspections, Commercial Inspection, Limited Inspections, WDI Inspections, Lead Inspections, Radon Inspection, Condo Inspection, Apartment Inspection, Move-out Inspection, Move-In inspection, and more. Buying a new home will probably be the biggest financial investment you will ever make. Hiring a qualified Home Inspector can be a difficult and confusing decision as well. Quality Home Inspection Services strive to be the best at what we do. We are superior in customer service, fair prices, and are very ethical and reliable. Quality Home Inspection Services generates a report that is the leader in report presentation, and trouble-free. Quality Home Inspection Services will navigate and educate our clients in home system inspection. The style of our inspections are as unique as our clients. With each new client, a new dream becomes reality. Expect a style and class that will not fade with the ages. Quality Home Inspection Services, LLC is here to serve you!

Offers by Quality Home Inspection Services LLC on Angi
    New York State
    NY Dept of State
    09/03/2016

We help people buy and sell real estate in Queens. We specialize in residential 1-3 family homes, coops, and condos. We only service Queens County and have sold over 200 homes in our career.