Lannes Construction

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2017

We are in business for 35 years and provide the best satisfaction for our clients. Everything we do, we guarantee for 5 years. We are insured. We are meticulous, professional, and innovative in every project big and small: remodeling kitchens & bathrooms, building closets, decks, demolition, fencing, flooring, painting, installing ceiling fans, installing new roof, etc. Call us for a free estimate. Knowledge is key, and we want to help you to make the best decisions to make your home beautiful....

A Service Provider's profile image

+23 more images

home remodeling201948183
In this kitchen we did complete demolition (ceiling, floor, walls) and opened the wall for the dining room and made an island. This project took just 2 weeks. We leveled all ceilings, walls, floors.
Woodhaven Kitchen  project

home remodeling

201948183

plumbers (14)home remodeling (12)interior painting (11)handyman (9)electrician (9)drywall (9)tile installation (9)lighting (8)plastering (7)dryer vent cleaning (5)door installation (5)woodworking (5)

06/02/2022

james B.

Ozeas is a rare find. Most company`s will have the boss write up a contract only to have some other workers do the job. Not so with Lannes Construction.

Description of Work
Total renovation of existing bathroom

Category home remodeling, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

10/26/2021

Rebecca B.

Mr Lannes always responded quickly to any questions texted to him. His work was very professional. He is a perfectionist and takes pride in having the outcome done well with his his liking and the client. We are very happy with the results of our remodeling. He also repaired the ceiling below the bathroom, as it had a previous leak. The craftsmanship was so good that you can not even see the seams. He and his crew also cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Our bathroom was completely remodeled.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, plastering, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

Maam [Member Name Removed] was a pleasure work for you ! Thank you so much for tge review 🥰

07/31/2021

Farrah L.

Oz did an incredible job on my mother’s bathroom remodel. He was incredibly patient and thorough. My mom is enjoying her new bathroom very much. Oz was reliable and trustworthy. I look forward to working with him on other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

07/23/2021

Ysidra F.

Flawless . Oseas is a professional . Very knowledgeable of electricity, plumbing and carpentry. He is honest and takes pride in every job he does. This is the second major job he does for us. The first was a small bathroom. Very satisfied and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Renovation of my kitchen

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

You are lovely person was a pleasure work to you 😊

07/17/2021

Lindsay V.

Ozeas is incredible! He is professional, hardworking, creative, and was such a pleasure to work with. He made us feel at ease during our month and a half renovation and whenever an unforeseen issue came up, he came up with solutions that were time and cost effective. He treated the entire project with such care and dedication and you can see how much pride he takes in his work. His fee was very competitive and he even wound up helping us with a few other side projects while he was working on our bathroom. I have recommended him to everyone I know and will having him do all the future renovations in our home.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, drain pipe, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Review for Lannes Construction - Long Island City, Queens, NY - 39407206

You are wonderful client was a pleasure work to you 😊

03/10/2021

Elisaveta S.

Ozeas was the best contractor possible from A to Z - easy and responsive with scheduling, fair pricing, always on time - organized and time efficient. I have used him multiple times now and his work is always clean and detailed and each time I couldn't be happier with the result. He's made my apartment so much more beautiful and the work pays off every day. Best of all is he's friendly and a joy to have around, all in all 10/10!

Description of Work
Installing brick veneer wall/painting/installing projector screen

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, interior painters, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Lannes Construction - Long Island City, Queens, NY - 39239224

02/23/2021

cissa N.

We contacted Lannes construction to finish my attic and transform it in a playroom for my kids. Ozeas was on time with first appointment, and easy to communicate. he listened my ideas and concerns and gave some input on how to do couple things I wasn’t sure. Price was very competitive and he charges for the service which I prefer as I know what I’m paying for. I ordered the flooring and door as per my taste and he took care of the basic materials I don’t really know how to buy. All very clear, he charged the materials used and returned anything we didn’t need. Very correct with money and I much appreciate it. Work is impeccable, we loved the finishing and the all experience. Will definitely hire this company again for future projects.

Description of Work
Attic finish, flooring, painting, wall repair

Category drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, plastering, interior painters, doors, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Review for Lannes Construction - Long Island City, Queens, NY - 39209038

You are one of the best client I have . Thank you so much for the review 😊

08/09/2020

Alfred J.

Ozeas and his team were great. They were consistent, professional and pleasant. Ozeas communicated and was completely honest about costs and timelines. We were able to build immediate trust and were rewarded with a great job at a wonderful price.

Description of Work
Basement remodel, interior painting and additional renovation work

Category plumbing, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. In really appreciate it and will help me a lot . Was very good work to you . Thanks a lot Ozeas Lannes

07/25/2019

Carlos C.

Ozeas was extremely punctual and friendly. He takes time to assess the issue at hand and looks for clever solutions to problem areas. His prices are competitive and he really does work hard for his paycheck. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Fix a partially damaged ceiling

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

07/24/2019

Ed S.

Lannes Construction did a great job. Ozeas came right on time and worked Independently all day long. I am very happy with the work that was done and would hire the company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed paneling for 11 x 18 garage

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

Thank you so much Mr [Member Name Removed] . was pleasure work for you .

02/16/2019

charlotte M.

Excellent. Ozeas arrived punctually, responded to all my texts, bought the stuff that he needed for the job from Home Depot and returned what he didn’t need, and was a pleasure to work with him. Whatever the job required to get done, he knew how to find the part and fix it. I finally found a handyman who I can call for anything! Oh, and he met the building’s insurance requirements. Phew.

Description of Work
Doors and cabinet gluing, repair and painting; light fixture exchange; faucet handle fix, cracked title replacement - every home repair project

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, doors, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

Thank you very much for your review 😊

11/29/2018

Theresa C.

Ozea is outstanding. He did a great job better than I expected and he left my home cleaner than when he started the job. His pricing was also very reasonable and I plan on hiring him again and DO Highighly recommend him.

Description of Work
Built a trellis in backyard, replaced pipe in kitchen sink. Removed and installed new bathroom vanity with sink and removed and replaced sheetrock ceiling in hall and plastered and painted it.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/04/2018

10/01/2018

Theresa C.

Ozeas arrived promptly and quickly he fixed my door. He was a pleasure to deal with and the price was very reasonable. I will hire him again for many projects I need to have done in my home. It is hard to find good honest and reasonable contractors, I am very pleased with the work Ozeas did for me.

Description of Work
Fixed a problem I was having with my front door

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you very much for the review and nice to meet you 😊

06/25/2018

Ian Y.

Mr. Lannes is highly skilled, dependable, and resourceful. He was an excellent choice and I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Cabinet construction and installation.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

thank you again for the review. It was a pleasure to do the work and to see my customers happy.

06/20/2018

christine S.

Oz was always punctual and professional. He was able to seamlessly navigate through any challenges that arose and provided every option available. He's trustworthy, honest and hardworking.

Description of Work
interior paint job, demo of kitchen, installation of kitchen cabinets, demo of closets/wall in between closets, installation of closet doors, interior paint job

Category closet systems, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

04/25/2018

JOSEPHINE L.

They did an excellent job! They were nice, prompt and did a good job. I will definitely recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

04/02/2018

Francine C.

Ozeas did a complete redesign/renovation of our bathroom downstairs. Amazing attention to detail, helpful suggestions and incredibly responsive. He’s always upbeat and pleasant. His motto is “don’t worry, I’ll take care of it”, and he does. Ozeas far exceeded all of my expectations, no detail was too minor for him to attend to. He went above and beyond the original job he was hired for, including installing a security door and outside cement work. I highly recommended him and would not hesitate to have him do any additional renovation work we need.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, cement work, security door installation.

Category ceramic tile, concrete driveways, drywall, electrician, lighting, plastering, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

Thank you very much for the review . You and me G**** are nice people

03/04/2018

Raphael N.

Juan is first and for most the type of guy that has good values, is creating when solving problems, and has a willingness to go that extra mile that most other contractors don't go. On top of this, his prices cannot be beaten. This is a guy you want to keep around for the long term, weather it's for fixing things in your home, or your business. In my case, I hired Juan for both! Thank you Juan, I will be in touch very soon for more work! Raphael

Description of Work
Plumbing, shelving, drilling, electrical... YOU NAME IT!

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/04/2018

the only thing wrong is my name my friend hahah. my name is ozeas and not Juan. But it is ok . thank you for the review

02/01/2018

Brian B.

I can't say enough good things about Ozeas. Punctual, pleasant, knowledgeable- fixed my door without any fuss. The whole job was completed in 1.5 hrs- start to finish, cleanup and all. He also painted the trim as a last minute add-on. I'm definitely calling him again the next time I need someone with his skills.

Description of Work
Ozeas came by to fix a pocket door that was installed improperly.

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Thank you so much for the review !

01/08/2018

Pearl B.

Excellent. He was very professional and clean up after he was finish with the job.

Description of Work
Fix faucet, stairs, kitchen cabinet and install a stair handle.

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

01/02/2018

Margaret D.

It went very well. Wall of kitchen was extended to add a shower to the bathroom. Door was repositioned.

Description of Work
Transformed 1/2 bath to a full bath.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2016

Review for Lannes Construction - Long Island City, Queens, NY - 36717004

Thank you very much for the review it represent a lot for us . Thank you very much

01/02/2018

Margaret D.

Well done. Mr Lannes rewired a burned out wire that serviced the kitchen light and stairway light to the basement.

Description of Work
Electrical wiring

Category electrician, lighting, plastering