SUN SECURITY INC & LOCKSMITH

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

About Sun Security Inc, Queens Village, NY Locksmith: 24 hour LOCKSMITH CCTV Sun Security, Locksmith in Queens Village, NY, has provided 24 hour Locksmith service in Queens Village, NY, and the New York tri-state area for almost a generation. Our emergency locksmiths are professional, licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Our Emergency Locksmith technicians are on call 24 hours a day to meet all your needs. We offer a large range of services such as:...

ANYTIME LOCKSMITH

ANYTIME LOCKSMITH

At ANYTIME LOCKSMITH our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, excellent customer service, and extraordinary professionalism. Locally owned and operated, we are backed with years of experience. We provide our services as a continuing part of our focused approach and quality professional service

Offers by ANYTIME LOCKSMITH  on Angi

04/21/2017

Danny was super friendly, reliable, professional and experienced. We would definitely recommend him and use his service again. He gave us a fair price and we appreciated his honesty and workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to upgrade our lock to an electric lock but realized that the old lock we had was a mortise lock since we had an old, maple wood door. The hardware was very old. When we purchased the new lock, we realized that it was not going to work. We called Danny who was able to come on Easter Sunday to analyze our situation. He was super professional, answered all our answers and changed the locks right away. He even gave us great tips on how to polish our brass hardware.

CATEGORY locksmith

12/12/2016

It went great at all levels. Danny is a pleasure to work with. He even tightened some screws on the door that he noticed were a bit loose. That wasn't part of the job but he did it anyway. I know Danny reads his reviews. so thanks. As a homeowner it's a relief to have a locksmith you can trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two locks replaced on an entry door.

CATEGORY locksmith

thanks

08/31/2016

Very well - excellent service - definitely using them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired lock on garage door and provided a new automatic remote

CATEGORY garage doors,locksmith

08/18/2016

I have always been satisfied with the work performed at my home by Sun Security. Danny is very responsive by phone and gets in touch if he is going to be late or has to reschedule. I trust him and his team in my home and with my elderly mother. There is never any hard-sell and Danny has frequently recommended less-expensive options when presented with a potential job. The prices are not particular...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Danny at Sun Security has installed my garage-door opener, installed locks and doorknobs, and replaced entire interior doors. The last service was to replace the broken doorknob in my front door; the price included the parts and same-day service.

CATEGORY garage doors,locksmith,home improvement stores

08/18/2016

Everything went well without a problem. Danny was fast, efficient & knew his stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
So I found Sun Security Inc. in a Craigslist ad & these guys really know what they're talking about. For the longest time I needed an extra key cut for my 02 Infiniti and after shopping around I found these guys who offered me the lowest price possible. The owner Danny was very knowledgeable & cut & programmed my key with ease. I highly recommend them & their knowledgeable staff.

CATEGORY garage doors,locksmith,mailbox repair

24/7 Locksmith Service,CCTV Surveillance, Garage Doors, Security Gates, Safe Installation and Repair, Transponder Keys, MULTLOCK Dealer , locksmith , intercom

security gard