Fabra-Cleen

Founded 1960 • With Angi since January 2006

PO Box 280471

Queens Village, NY 11428

Fabra Cleen is a family owned business since 1960. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence through education and training. We are a certified firm by THECLEANTRUST. All technicians are certified. We accept Mastercard and Visa.

03/30/2016

dario M.

all was good they were professional and did a good job

Description of Work
clean all caroets in home

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

08/16/2014

randi G.

They do a good job. I have used them for 15 years.

Description of Work
Cleaned deodorized carpet in bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

07/17/2014

Suzanne S.

I've used Fabra Cleen many, many times over the years and for the most part been pleased with their service and prices. For a long time we had one technician, Cody, who we always asked for who was stellar. We haven't used them in the last few years, because I kept waiting for non-lousy weather, but actually intend to call them next week again. They came a month or so ago and did a wonderful job shampooing my sister-in-laws drapes and furniture, which were very dusty, but now look new. It's a good solid company.

Description of Work
They've shampooed my wall-to-wall carpeting and sometimes my furniture too.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

04/17/2014

Diane E.

I've been using them for years. They are very prompt, respectful and always on time. When they come to your home they cover there feet.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

11/30/2013

Diane K S.

Not so well as Fabra-Cleen did not respond. Still looking for someone to clean fabric blinds.

Description of Work
Nothing, because despite repeated contacts, Fabra-Cleen did not respond.

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

10/04/2013

Diane S.

The provider did not show up during ETA. Finally, two and a half hours after the end of their estimated arrival time, I canceled; I was unable to wait longer. Did not provide honest estimates of ETA to my building staff.

Description of Work
Ultimately nothing except cause me inconvenience and aggravation. The room that I cleaned out in preparation for their cleaning and the rooms where furniture and fixtures were "temporarily" placed, are virtually unusable. I've had company twice since their not showing up, and have had to explain why they appeared to be sitting in a storehouse.

Category carpet cleaners

[removed member name], I sincerely apologize for the long wait you experienced. We didn't have your contact number to reach you to let you know we would be late. Your building superintendent gave us the time and location but not a phone number and he could not be reached. In any event, I would like to make this up to you. I'd like to offer you our cleaning service free of charge. I want to make this right with you. You should not have had to wait and, again, I want to apologize and do whatever I can to make this right. Please call the office at 212-777-4040. Ask for Brian or Lorne and tell them you spoke with Josh (me) and we'll take care of it. I look forward to hearing from you. All my best, Josh

07/22/2013

Susan A.

They were extremely pleasant from the first phone call to the last. Always arrived on time, or if they were running late, I would get a phone call. Came back twice to steam and stretch the drapes...no hassels whatsoever.

Description of Work
Cleaned one wool carpet 10x14 One triple width floor to ceiling drapery with valance

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

07/04/2013

Victoria M.

After the initial bailing out of the water, done mostly by others, the Fabri-cleen team arrived with several huge machines, moved furniture, pulled up the carpet and started the drying machines, leaving them there for about a week. They were courteous, efficient, and arrived back when they said they would. The damage was extensive, but they miraculously managed to restore almost everything to working order.

Description of Work
Dried out my NYC apartment after running tap filled it with an inch of water.

06/12/2013

Kenneth I.

They were very professional. In one instance, the job took a lot longer than Fabra-Cleen had anticipated and probably took a lot more time and one principal to the company showed up and helped his men finish the job. They didn't charge me any more money and was there to make sure that it was done accordingly, not being rushed, and was done to my satisfaction. I was impressed by that. The price wasn't cheap but they did what they had to do.

Description of Work
I used Fabra-Cleen to clean my floor and oriental rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

03/14/2013

Candace C.

I have white carpet on stairs and 2nd floor hallway by bedrooms that gets morning and night time use by 2 working people, so not a lot of traffic. It was 1 1/2 years after installation before I needed to have it cleaned, but now 3 months after cleaning it is all visibly grungy. Whatever they used is attracting dirt or holding dirt.

Description of Work
Do count on them for service. They excel at service and I've used them for decades for pick up and delivery of Persian rugs as well as in home cleaning for wall to wall. Do your price comparisons first. I always thought pricing their pricing was fair and great value, but the last two times it's been very high. (I should have comparison checked before they came but I just always used them.) They were in and out in under an hour, and when I asked them to clean an additional 6x9 area rug it was $50 and took less than 10 minutes. Next time I'll do my comparative shopping thru Angie's List

01/03/2013

MARY B.

I have used Fabra Cleen in the past for drapes, rugs, carpet, and upholstery cleaning. They have always been very good. And I continue to call them for all my maintenance cleaning. This time they brought in a new steam cleaning machine and the results were amazing. My club chairs are ten years old and I am planning to have them recovered after a kitchen renovation and apartment painting. They hardly need it now. They look practically new. In the past I had them remove the rugs, drapes, and shades and clean and store them till our window replacement was finished. A great service. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Large wool area rug and light colored upholstered club chairs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

12/10/2012

JUDITH G.

They are excellent and as good as they get. Some may consider them expensive but they are worth every penny. They first come and do an estimate and then if you agree they return and pick up panels and return again to rehang them.

Description of Work
Took down cleaned and rehung sheers in Living room and bedroom 3 panels Total of 57 pleats

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning, furniture repair

11/20/2012

W B.

Estimate and work were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Clean pet stained oriental 8X10 area rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

06/08/2012

JUDITH G.

They are superb. Call them and they will send someone out and provide you with a written estimate. An appointment is then set up; they will call to confirm the appointment and their staff arrives on time and does a splendid job.

Description of Work
They were excellent , in fact, flawless. Cleaned upholstered couch in situ and 3 sets of sheers which they washed and rehung.They are very good ,professional and obliging.

Category drapery cleaning, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning

04/20/2012

BREN B.

A representative came to one of my project job sites to meet with my client. They were very professional, knowledgeable and gave a fair, detailed estimate for the work. I have since called Fabra Cleen on numerous occasions.

Description of Work
Fabra-Cleen gave an estimate to color test and color stain bath tile grout and fix caulk issues.

Category floor cleaning

02/20/2012

Donald W.

Amazing! Showed up early, wore booties, worked continuously for 12 hours, everything came out great, cleaned up , very professional and wore a uniform.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning, polished bathroom floors (porcelain and marble), and cleaned grout.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

02/10/2012

Irma C.

Mr. Brian and staff were total professionals.

Description of Work
Complete carpet cleaning. Fantastic! They did the work in the year 2010.

11/18/2010

LISA G.

They arrived on time and then I spoke with the representative about what I wanted done. It had been a LONG time since I had the house professionally cleaned and I specifically wanted them to work on the floors, bathrooms, and kitchen. I was able to tell them which areas to ignore and they worked really h****** the other areas. The place really looked different by the time they left. I could only afford 2 hours so at the appointed time, they were ready to go and had finished so that I didn't have to remind them. The only issue was that we have cats and I didn't realize the supervisor was allergic. I would have absolutely locked them up if I had known she would be sniffling (I felt terrible!) at the end. But aside from that, excellent job!

Description of Work
Cleaned large Victorian House. Four people cleaned for 2 hours.

Category house cleaning

08/05/2010

Jennifer S.

Crystal Clean provides excellent housecleaning services. I have used several different companies in the past, and Crystal Clean is the most thorough, organized and professional I have found. My house is spotless, well-organized and well-cared for after a cleaning - no small detail is overlooked. Every time they clean the beds are made beautifully, baseboards and shutters are dusted, furniture is moved to clean underneath, and even the tiniest details like cleaning the soap dispensers and crevices around toothpaste tubes are taken care of. Todd and Alaide are focused on providing great service, and I trust them in my home. I also like that Todd is easily reachable by email (and offers quick replies) for questions or schedule changes. Crystal Clean gets my full recommendation.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly housecleaning

Category house cleaning

07/28/2010

Debra M.

The price was reasonable. The work he did seems to be great. The technician was prompt, very professional and polite. Just an all around pleasant guy. He was here for a full hour, did a very thorough job, and I was impressed with him and his work.

Description of Work
They cleaned a 10'x8' area rug and a hallway runner rug that was about 15'x3'.

09/11/2008

BRIAN K.

It went great and we are very happy. Our decorator recommended them. They came by for an estimate. It was reasonable. Four or five weeks later they did the job and it took them about two days. They cleaned up well. It was a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
They restored some marble floors about 300 sq. ft.

Category flooring contractor, marble & granite

05/26/2006

JOAN T.

THEY WERE NOT VERY ACCOMMODATING. THEY WERE NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE NOT PROMPT. THEY WORKERS WERE NOT FRIENDLY. I WILL NOT REHIRE OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
I HIRED THIS COMPANY TO CLEAN THE RECLINER, LAMPSHADES, AND AN AREA RUG.

Category upholstery cleaning

02/14/2006

JANET P.

THIS COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB. MY CARPETS LOOK CLEAN AND THEY SMELL CLEAN. THE CLEANERS WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO BE AROUND. THEY MOVED THE FURNITURE AND PUT IT BACK. I HAVE USED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICES.

Description of Work
CLEANED CARPETS

02/14/2006

THEY DID A EXCELLENT JOB OF CLEANING MY CARPETS AND GETTING THE STAINS AND ODORS OUT OF MY CARPET. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CLEAN. THEY MOVED MY FURNITURE FOR ME.

Description of Work
THEY CLEAN MY CARPETS.

02/08/2006

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY ARE VERY RELIABLE AND VERY TOGETHER. THEY ARE VERY TRUSTWORTHY, TOO. I CAN LEAVE WHILE THEY ARE HERE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. I HAVE USED THEM FOR FOUR TO FIVE YEARS AND I AM VERY HAPPY.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED A LARGE CHAIR AND A LOVE SEAT.

Category upholstery cleaning

First Response Cleaning

Specializing in FIRE, WATER, AND SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dart Restoration Corp

Restoring homeowner's property with ease and comfort. PROPERTY RESTORATION PROCESS Damage Assessment Evaluation Processing Permits Preparing necessary documents for insurance company Completing various certificates from the mortgage company Demolition Debris removal to prepare for reconstruction Schedule inspections Design plans Walk through of completed work

Abarto Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer vent cleaning service done by a professional to ensure avoiding a fire due to build up in the exhaust vent, increase efficiency of appliances and decrease the chance of appliances breaking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Carpet & rug repairs, fabric headboards & bedframes, fabric wall cleaning, drapery cleaning, emergency restoration, leather furniture cleaning, hard floor surface care, upholstery cleaning, drying equipment, duct cleaning, fire damage, stone and tile maintenance & restoration.