Doren Car Stereo Alarm

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2010

Serving the New York area since 1983....

Urban Classics Auto Repair

Urban Classics Auto Repair

We have 9 highly trained employees ready to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance. AAA Approved Repair Shop

11/29/2017

The manager was so nice and professional. Service took less than time quoted. Highly recommend,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted remote starter installed.

CATEGORY auto repair

03/13/2017

Got everything done from soupp to nuts on my car in 90 minutes plus took another 15 minutes to show me how to use it all. Could not have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of upgraded audio in VW EOS

CATEGORY car stereo installation,auto repair,electrician,car alarms

09/19/2014

Our minivan's antenna mast was broken in the spot where it screws into the ornament on the body. A part of the screw was still inside, which made it difficult to replace. After checking with Angies list, we called there - they were busy but asked us to come to the shop. Which we did a few days later. The lady in the front was busy and it took her almost half hour to speak to us. Without batting an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hi there, We went there to get an estimate on the replacement for our minivan's antenna mast . But walked away as the prices were way to high and we weren't made to feel welcome there.

05/02/2014

Went there because my old amp was missing the power harness and they said they can hard wire one on. I was also looking to buy speakers to go with the amp. My wife bought me the speakers online as a gift for me. When I went back to have them do the job, their whole story changed because I didn't get the speakers from them. They started getting cold towards me, I also wanted an alarm for the car an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing!!!!

CATEGORY car stereo installation

It’s very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We work hard to offer top notch workmanship and friendly service. Over the passed 31 years will did gain many many satisfied customers Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to service you. All the best.

03/06/2014

Found out about this place from an Internet search. Had to wait a while because I didn't have an appointment. The lady was very nice. I'm satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a faulty car alarm installed many years ago that was draining the battery.

CATEGORY car stereo installation

Sale, service & installation- auto security, custom sound systems, navigation, video, GPS tracking devices, electrical troubleshoot, tinting, wheels & tires, remote starters, glass, computer chips, locksmith, body kits, cars & truck accessories, chrome moldings, wood dipping, exhaust systems, mufflers, coil over & springs, towing & hitches, tool boxes, fender trims, window tint, tail & headlamp tint, wheels, car & truck batteries.

basic machanical work