Air-Lite Home Center

With Angi since November 2011

212-57 Jamaica Ave

Queens Village, NY 11428

Additional DBAs - Air-Lite Home Center, Air-Lite Manufacturing, Airlite Venetian Blind, Air Lite Home Center, Air Lite Venetian Blind, Airlite Home Center & Air - Lite Venetian Blind Co....

09/25/2017

Phil C.

They were delayed on the previous job, and they called to let me know. Three guys showed up and worked as a very efficient team. They worked quickly, yet carefully and cleaned up when they were done. The new windows and the installation are excellent. I am a retired engineer and I am impressed with the quality and workmanship. I plan on having them replace the rest of my windows in the near future.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 windows

09/08/2016

Phyllis M.

Excellent work (craft man ship) Professionalism. Services offered by this company is what I have not seen in over 30 years. He is by for the best and work every personal.

Description of Work
Installed doors.

08/01/2016

Carla B.

Great service! Super helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service was top notch. Went out of his way to make sure all went well. Can't beat that!

Description of Work
Needed two radiator covers.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/31/2016

Anthony D.

Representative arrived on time for both the measurement & the installation. Great job, explain different covers & cost and the process & timing. Did very neat work – Left place clean & gave instructions on how to clean.

Description of Work
Custom built radiator covers & installation.

05/03/2016

Jessica L.

Joe and Allan did a fantastic job in making sure '1' ordered what I needed. They double and triple checked the measurements with me and even noticed. They had to make an adjustment for a baseboard after I left the store.

Description of Work
Custom radiator cover for bathroom.

Category woodworking

Hi [Member Name Removed] ! Thanks for making the to write a very nice review on us. You stay well. If we can ever help you or dad you know where to find us.

03/20/2016

Dorothy L.

This is the second time we have dealt with this company. There work is excellent.

Description of Work
Installed mirrored sliding closet doors.

03/16/2016

Janet B.

Joe runs his store the way that businesses used to be run years ago. My wife and I walked into the store and we felt like customers as soon as we walked in. Joe and Allen both know their stuff. They gave us all the time that we needed to figure out exactly what we wanted. Joe came to our house a few days later to take the measurements. He sat at our table and wrote down (in detail) all of the details and exactly what we be getting. A professional job and GREAT! quality merchandise. In a few weeks we are going back to the store to order a custom made door. We can't wait to go back to the store..

Description of Work
Custom made vertical blinds Custom made 7 foot radiator cover

Category tablepads, window treatments, doors

04/07/2015

Rita C.

Very polite, professional and efficient and clean!

Description of Work
Sold us and installed for us a new front door including a security storm door

03/11/2015

Phyllis B.

$500 - $600 is a lot. I asked him if I can I put a plastic glass, he said it is against the law. I said I am not going to report you. Anyway he said he wouldn't do that. He was very courteous and a nice guy. He is a little fast and he apologized because he said...everybody is busy. The lady who answered the phone was very nice. I just felt that they have heart and that is important but money is too. He got back to me and he knows his stuff. If I wanted to put $500 to a door that already looked crappy, I would go with them but I'd rather get rid of this door than pay that much.

Description of Work
He didn't come out, it's all been phone because my husband is in the hospital. I locked myself out and I thought I would just break one pane of glass but I broke the entire; I didn't know it was one big sheet of glass. It's going to be $500 - $600. This is a door that is open in the middle and has grids on it; I've learned this after I broke it. It has like plastic grids screwed in; it is a steel door. It has a grid over the two panels of glass to make it look like little windows and it is screwed into the steel door.

Category doors

Thank you so much for your nice review . Stay well. If you have any questions call me.

10/17/2014

Geneva J.

The service was impeccable and we're very happy with the the way the radiator covers look. It makes a great difference in every room.

Description of Work
The merchant provided both custom-made and common stock radiator covers.

Category doors

Thank you for your response. It is greatly appreciated. Any problems please call.

08/23/2014

Robert J.

The covers are exactly what I wanted. Air-Lite staff were very helpful in ensuring that I made the correct measurements, which was especially important because of tight tolerances. They also pointed out custom options (which in my case included welded tops and backless designs). Their prices are also very reasonable.

Description of Work
Purchased three metal radiator covers.

Category metal restoration

Thank You for your response. It is greatly appreciated. Any problems please call.

08/11/2014

Wyonnie F.

Everything went great. The price of the shower door came in much lower than other quotes I received and Joe suggested other ways to help me save money (removing the existing door myself, type of design etc). The person who installed the door was very professional. Did it quickly but was clean and neat. Everything works perfectly. I strongly suggest them.

Description of Work
I purchased a swing shower door for a stand alone stall shower in my co-op apartment. Air lite did the measurements and installed the shower door.

06/24/2014

Barbara T.

They were wonderful! They were helpful, efficient, and clean. They even came back when I had a little problem after the job was completed. I'd highly recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They installed new shower doors for me.

04/21/2014

Rita C.

He is all around an excellent guy himself. His workers were great also. He is honest and reliable which I liked.

Description of Work
He helped me with putting up new blinds in our home. Before that he had helped with other jobs such as putting in a door.

Category window treatments, doors

03/14/2014

Athena K.

Joe is very good, if he can't do it, he can refer me to someone else that can. He is very knowledgable about all that he has to offer.

Description of Work
I have used Joe for several projects around the house.

Category woodworking

02/20/2014

Colleen C.

He's honest and stands by his work. He goes above and beyond to provide quality advice and service.

Description of Work
Purchased and installed blinds.

04/27/2013

Lois G.

He had what I needed in stock.

Description of Work
Purchased radiator cover.

04/11/2013

DAVID JOSEPH T.

Work was well done. Because the house is old each door was custom made and that took a while.

Description of Work
Two storm doors installed, Front two doors, custom mush and fitted back porch.

04/10/2013

Julie S.

Wonderful service from purchase to installation.Every person from Joe to Alan to the installation crew was professional. They arrived on time, did a fantastic job and communicated well.

Description of Work
Installed two entry doors and two storm doors. Previously, in January, installed 6 sets of window blinds.

Category replacement windows, doors

02/18/2013

Thomas K.

Dealing with Joe was a pleasure. He gives his customers his utmost attention. This trip I was purchasing merchandise So I can't comment on anything other than customer service. I will comment on future work with Air lite, as I plan to use them for some upcoming projects.

Description of Work
I was in the market for radiator covers. I decided to go straight to Airlite with my measurements. As it turns out I could have just called over the phone. Joe is an enthusiastic, friendly, owner who greets you with a smile, and can't seem to do enough for you. He worked with me to get the covers that would fit my radiators, but also, showed me that if I could be a little flexible, I could save some money. All the covers I needed were in stock. He carried each one out to my car and sent me on my way. It was the most painless transaction I've ever had. When I saw the list of other services he provides, I was very happy. I have quite a few projects coming up, and can see myself getting along with Joe very well. A pleasure.

05/17/2012

Athan & Margot K.

They did an all around good job. They were very accommodating and provided good service.

Description of Work
They came out and installed new venetian blinds throught the apartment.

Category window treatments, doors

03/30/2012

Asta L. R.

They were on time and very friendly. The company is very professional. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Air Lite Home Center is very professional. They came and measured what I needed and installed everything. Great crew and very friendly.

03/13/2012

Andrew P L.

On time, work done efficiently.

Description of Work
Fixed leak on side of house.

Category replacement windows

01/22/2012

Alice D.

Joe Rubino, the owner of the store, is a genuine guy; the customer service is great and Joe is very helpful. Our door was bigger than most doors, so they had to custom-order our size. The door was professionally installed and we are very happy with it. We had also ordered some metal radiator covers from them before. We would use Air-Lite again.

Description of Work
They installed a new custom-sized door that we ordered from them.

07/21/2011

Athan & Margot K.

He was recommended to me. Joe Rubino is the name of the guy. Its a little shop and they offer all kinds of services. We went to look at the blinds and we had some complications, but it all worked out. He was very pleasant and helpful. He was pleasant to work with and conscientious when some difficulty occurred and when there had to be changes in the order. All around it was a good experience. His price seemed to be reasonable. We didn't do a lot of comparison shopping. There were 2 air conditioners involved and we had to have a custom made cut out for that area. That made it expensive. It's for living room with 2 double windows, kitchen, bedroom with 3 windows and a study room with 2 windows. There were custom made and there were a couple of colors that increased the price. They began with the basic price and then the samples that they showed increased the price. It got more expensive than we had initially thought, but it seemed reasonable. We think he's an honest man. There were some problems, but it was not his fault. We would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
.We had Venetian blinds put up in our new apartment by Air-Lite Venetian Blind Co on the 20th of July.

PARCO HOME IMPROVEMENT

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Awnings Unlimited NY

We are manufacturers and Installers of Awnings, Canopies,Pergola Systems, European Retractable Awnings & Awning Recover and Repair Service. We have over 20 Years of Experience in the Awning Industry giving you the best value while using the highest quality products and craftsmanship at an affordable price. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured DCA# 1419157.

Tri-State Window Factory Corp

Tri-State is the manufacturer and installer of premium quality vinyl windows and patio doors. We do the entire job ourselves, no subcontractor or middleman! Tri-State builds them, installs them and we guarantee them.

Seniors-Veterans (YES)

Residential & commercial - radiator covers, shower, entry, security, storm, circle top & wood doors, steel, composite, replacement windows,hurricane and shutters, solar shadings, window treatments, vertical blinds, fiberglass, shades, blinds, glass & carpenter repairs, Installation.

ask for details