A GA-Stairs & Railing & Carpentry

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2011

111-20 209th St

Queens Village, NY 11429

A-GA Stairs & Railing & Carpentry can assist you with your carpentry needs....

02/25/2014

william H.

I called Mr. Slater and I felt real comfortable using him. We scheduled an appointment and he was on time ready to give me a quote. He took some measurements and talked about how long it wad going to take. His quote was the exact amount I paid. He is very neat and cleans very well. I could not imagine how nice the stairs came out. It looks as if I paid 10x as much. I honestly will call him back when I need my moldings or any work that he can do. Overall Mr. Slater is highly regarded by me.

Description of Work
I had stairs leading from the main floor to the basement replaced.

Category contractors

10/22/2012

Norma O.

He arrived on time and called when he was running late. Very courteous, professional and worked like a horse. He removed the debris and cleaned up any mess that was caused by the sawdust. We were very happy with his work and the end result. We would definitely use and highly recommend him again.

Description of Work
My husband and I hired Mr. Slater to install a wrought iron/wood stair railing.

11/19/2011

tariq T.

Well I i have been trying to get this done for a wile now , but it wasn't so much about the money. I got a few estimates but the person I spoke with on the phone is not the one doing the work but their the one making the price after a guy come take a look. The guy from Ga stairs showed up same guy on the phone took his measurements and by the next day I got a phone call from the same guy with a price for the job. He made most of it at his shop so when called to come put them in it didn't take them all day to replace the stairs . 1 of the stairs was assembled up stairs they said it was a clearance issue , I didn't care. The railing was a different story , that took a few days. The garbage was packed away in bags (lefed for me). All in all job well done we love it.

Description of Work
2 sets of fully oak stairs and railing.

10/01/2011

WILLIS P.

On September 30, I went on Angieslist to find a good stairs guy, i decided to used Mr. Slater from GA-Stairs and what a decision it was. The work i needed had to be done Within 2 days. Mr. Slater came and the next day he was working, however even though this was a rush job I believe i wasn't over charge. The professionalism, punctually and the progress on the job was so on point, i had to do this report before the job was even completed. GA-Stairs has my recommendation

Description of Work
To reface basement stairs in oak material which includes the steps, back and sides, also to sand and polish railing.

09/10/2011

zaleima S.

GA-stairs and Railing is an excellent company. Mr. Heraldo Slater and his workers were very professional as well as punctual. The work that was done was phenomenal. I expected the work to take at least two weeks or more, because other contractors were telling me the length of time. In all actuality it only took a week. I am impressed with the work and will hire GA-Stairs and Railing to renovate my patio this spring. If anyone is looking for precision, puncuality, dedication, professionalsim, and price friendly work, I highly recommend Mr.Slater and his crew.

Description of Work
Left hand spiral staircase 5'0'' in diameter, 7'2'" in height Storm door

Category contractors

Top Woodwork corp.

Hi! Top Woodwork is a family owned and operated business. We have over 25 years of experience building CUSTOM CLOSETS, WARDROBES, KITCHENS ,VANITIES, RADIATOR COVERS, BOOKCASES, LAUNDRY CABINETS, etc. Take a look at our previous work and then give us a call or email us to set an appointment for a FREE consultation. We look forward to working with you on your next home project!

Powers Performance Construction LLC

Powers Performance is an elite highly skilled, motivated and has the integrity and knowledge to complete any job. We are the best of best and pride our selves on our work and fair and transparent pricing model. You want your dream home or kitchen we can give it to you guaranteed. We are customer service driven and strive to our perform all others in that area. What are you waiting for contact us now it will be the best decision you made!

HD Renovations

With my years of experience we have mastered in becoming a pro in all interior renovations and specialized in door and frame installation for interior and exterior doors. Kitchen Installation with best outcome results and detailing and bathroom remodeling. Fully licensed and insured!!!

Offers by HD Renovations on Angi