Lussier Tree Service

With Angi since October 2005

We are a reputable, professional, licensed, certified, and fully insured tree service company. Whether you need trees removed, branches scaled back, shrub care, chipping, and other arborist services or even emergency tree or debris removal, Bizee Bee Tree Service is the company to call. We strive to meet or exceed our customers expectations. we are not just the regular tree service, we will come out and examine your needs and offer you the best way to handle your particular job or project so you are completely satisfied. Give us a call today for your free estimate. We are well known in Putnam & Westchester Counties in New York, and the Greenwich are in Connecticut for our quality work, quick response and reasonable rates.We have serviced thousands of families as well as businesses and municipalities. Other DBA Rosamilia Brothers Inc.

I do stump grinding. I can also do some tree trimming, but I would have to see the tree first to see if I could do it.

We are a Family owned and operated business and have 25 years of experience in Tree service and Excavation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/22/2013

They do excellent work. Their price is good. They clean up after themselves. They are very responsible.

Description of Work
I have Lussier Tree Service come yearly for tree service.

02/12/2006

They were courteous, punctual and were very proficient at their skills. They took down all the trees without difficulty and cleaned up after without any work for us.

Description of Work
They cut down four trees on our property that was a potential danger to our house if they fell.

02/07/2006

My overall experience was good. The first time they came they were in and out in a half a day, trees down and cleaned up. The second time was a little harder to get them there but they showed and did a good job. Charged a little extra because of some extra work they had to do, I wasn't happy but satisfied with the work so I paid them.

Description of Work
They cut down trees on 2 different occasions at my new house. They cut down and chipped about 20 trees.

10/17/2005

THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND THEY ARE VERY CAUTIOUS AND CAREFUL NOT TO GET HURT. THEY USED THEIR HARNESSES AND PAID EXTRA CAREFUL ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY WERE DOING AT ALL TIMES.

Description of Work
THEY CAME IN AND CLEARED THE ENTIRE LOT SO WE COULD BUILD THE HOUSE EXACTLY WHERE WE WANTED IT TO GO.

10/16/2005

OUR EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD ONCE WE GOT THEM TO RESPOND TO OUR NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS. THEY WERE NEAT AND VERY DILIGENT IN THEIR WORK. THEY REMOVE THE CUT UP TREES AND CLEANED UP VERY WELL AFTER THEMSELVES.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE US A EVALUATION ON SEVERAL TREES IN OUR BACKYARD (AS TO THEIR HEALTH)THEN CUT DOWN AND REMOVED FOUR TREES IN OUR BACKYARD.