BASCIANI & SONS

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2008

We are a family owned and operated business, with 40 years of experience. Contact us for ongoing discounts, such as senior citizen discounts, first time customer discounts etc....

NYB Enterprises Hardwood Flooring

Additional DBA - NYB Enterprises.

DiMartino Construction & Remodeling

With over 35 years as a family owned business thru 3 generations in the construction, contracting and home remodeling business, we bring to you the finest quality in residential and light commercial improvements. Whether you need an new Siding, Windows, Roofing, A new deck of any type or addition to your structure, a kitchen or bathroom remodeled, a basement refinished or more, DiMartino Construction & Remodeling is your ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME REMODELING NEEDS. . Please call us for a free in home estimate or consultation.

Offers by DiMartino Construction & Remodeling on Angi
Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

07/23/2008

The work turned out excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled my basement and added a 3 season room.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Restoration,insurance claim work, New homes, Millwork supplier, light commercial construction,custom furniture and built-ins,staircase supplier and installer, additions,water and fire damage,New kitchen and bathrooms, Home theaters.

Please ask for details.