Veritas Heating and Cooling

With Angi since March 2014

200 Normanskill dr

Princetown, NY 12056

Emergency Service 24 hours a day Exceptional service,done right the first time,in terms you can understand. Truth in business, comfort in home. N.A.T.E certified call us for all your Heating and Cooling needs. check us out on Facebook www.facebook.com/VeritasHeatingandCooling/...

03/29/2020

Robert K.

Adam was responsive and reliable. He gave me good pricing on my two options and was able to get the work done quickly. Work was done professionally and cleaned up very nicely. He is definitely a go to resource for me!

Description of Work
Install new electric water heater and remove old one.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

04/11/2019

MICHAEL S.

After dealing with a large Capital Region company for 20 years; I am glad I made the switch to Veritas Heating and Cooling! I wanted to replace my aging Central A/C unit and furnace BEFORE unexpected major problems/expenses arose that would put me in a position where I would need to “rush” into getting estimates/new equipment installed. I found Veritas Heating and Cooling through careful research on HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List. What finally convinced me to get an estimate from Veritas was a neighborhood recommendation I received while asking for an HVAC company referral through the “NextDoor” neighborhood social media website. I contacted several area companies and received estimates, but after meeting Adam I was convinced his company was the one I would go with. Adam is very professional and honest. He did not try to “upsell” me with features and equipment that I did not need. He asked me key questions and recommended the Heil equipment level I needed based on my answers. Adam is a competent, experienced craftsman, and his prices are fair. His competency and experience were evident throughout the installation and equipment start up process. Adam was very efficient and he has an excellent work ethic. Adam was willing to work with me with the installation time frame as I was not ready to install for 4 months after signing my contract. Adam “locked in” my pricing with a 50% deposit, and performed my installation as per my schedule (there was a 10% price hike coming at the beginning of 2019). Veritas Heating and Cooling is now my go-to HVAC Company! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing Lennox Furnace & Goodman Central A/C with new Heil Equipment

11/16/2017

Kim V.

Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with. I initially found Veritas Heating & Cooling on Angie's List, and it was one of the few HVAC service providers which had consistently excellent reviews. Adam was very knowledgeable, professional, punctual, polite, and always available whenever we needed to contact him. His pricing was in line and more than fair for the work that needed to be done. When Adam realized that the zone valve heads for our boiler system only needed to be replaced as opposed to the entire valves, he immediately let us know, saving us a significant amount of money. We appreciated his honesty and integrity, as he certainly could have still replaced the entire valves and charged us accordingly and we would have been none the wiser. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone for HVAC services.

Description of Work
Heating system zone valve head replacement

11/06/2017

Martha L.

Very pleased with Adam’s professionalism. He explained with pictures taken of my air handler why I will need to replace my furnace sooner than later. I will be contacting him for all HVAC needs in the future.

Description of Work
Had gas furnace cleaned and inspected

08/07/2017

Catara V.

Veritas Heating and Cooling was awesome! Adam, the owner and installer, was very professional, organized, kind, and accommodating. Adam made sure all work (including electrical work) had a permit and he was always up front about the work, time, and cost needed to get our system installed. He worked quickly (2 full days and one morning) to install the system and he cleaned up his work spaces. The wiring on the outside of the house was neatly covered and hardly noticeable. The Fujitsu units (4 upstairs, 1 downstairs) are super quiet and they work great. Overall, our experience with Veritas Heating And Cooling (Adam) exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend him! Thanks, Adam!

Description of Work
We had a mini-split ductless heating and cooling system installed in our home.

07/02/2017

Balaji K.

Adam replaced our central A/C with a new Heil A/C. He was very prompt in responding to request for quotes, appointments and arrived on-time to provide a reasonable estimate and scheduled the work within a week and completed it within 4 hours in a professional manner. Also, honored a discount for Angie's List members and provided some tips for efficient maintenance of the system. Strongly recommended for your HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replace Central Air Conditioner

05/03/2017

Ann P.

I hired Adam because, out of all the estimates and those representing other companies, Adam was sincere in getting me the correct mini ductless systems I needed... He took his time and looked my house over and over before he came up with his theory of what would be the best for me. The best places to install the mini ductless. His price i thought was acceptable and good .. His workmanship was excellent. He arrived every day promptly and worked diligently throughout the whole day.. He showed an interest, a caring attitude . I liked everything about Adam.... and I would HIGHLY recommend him and I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE HIM AGAIN. Just a real down to earth honest genuine man!!!

Description of Work
Four (4) mini ductless air systems

02/28/2017

Richard C.

I will use Veritas again. Very Satisfied

Description of Work
Furnace stopped

07/31/2016

Sarah S.

Veritas came and identified what was wrong, ordered parts, and came again to repair. I couldn't have asked for better service. The owner is an honest guy with a solid family background. Honesty + Hard Work + Knowledge + Compassion = Job Well Done & Happy Customers. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Description of Work
Our boiler wasn't working, and it was freezing in the house. We can't have that as a family of seven.

06/20/2016

Brian C.

Have used them many times. Always on time, sticks to the quote. Excellent service. Have had friends use him as well.

Description of Work
Replaced AC with new units. Replaced water heater. Repaired generator.

Capital Area Total Services

Grasshopper Heating & Cooling

Grasshopper Heating and Cooling is driven by purpose, fueled by passion, and focused on solutions. Their heating and air conditioning technicians in Albany provide honest, upfront pricing; exceptional customer service; and efficient same-day services. They handle residential and commercial HVAC solutions for problems large and small, including AC repairs, maintenance, and replacement; furnace repairs and maintenance; boiler repairs; new furnace installations; indoor air quality services; and much more. You can trust that your comfort, and the comfort of your family, guests, and employees, will be at the forefront of everything they do. For fast friendly heating and air conditioning services tailored to your property’s unique needs, contact Grasshopper Heating and Cooling today and schedule your service!

All Trades Plumbing and Construction

Visit our website to see over 325, "5 star", certified, and detailed reviews... https://pro.homeadvisor.com/ratings/................................................................................................................................................... Small local company, big time service. We strive to do the best work we can, with quality long lasting parts, at a lower price than the big boy competitors. We specialize in WATER HEATERS, drain clearing, and water sanatizing and filtration. For 35 years we have been helping home owners add value to their homes. The wave of the future is clean water. We install the highest quality, no-salt, little maintenance, whole house filtration units. Protect your home and your family by getting this done today!

Offers by All Trades Plumbing and Construction on Angi

Installation of new replacement of old or repair of heating and cooling systems is our specialty we also can repair or replace water heaters and sump pumps.