Coupe's Cuts Lawn Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2009

16 Pine St

Poughquag, NY 12570

Coupe's Cuts Lawn service is a full service lawn care provider based in Carmel, NY. We have been providing quality lawn and landscape care services to Putnam and lower Dutchess counties since established in 1998. We put an emphasis on customer relationships, quality work, and reliable service.

05/06/2016

stuart T.

Description of Work
He did not respond to my inquiry.

10/27/2015

Christopher M.

Description of Work
Excellent and responsive service. Adam came and thoroughly explained the work, as well as offered his professional opinion on my lawn. He did a great job and I would hire him again.

10/23/2014

David D.

Description of Work
Aeration and Over seeding. |Repair (fill) depressions in lawn and seed | |No complaints. Adam is easy to deal with.

05/20/2014

Lawrence M.

He is very good. We just hired him to start the work 3 weeks ago. Their prices are competitive. They are prompt which is important because it is a vacation home. He called back promptly and set up an appointment on a timely basis. He is very personable and didn't push any services but told us what he could offer. We were very pleased when we saw how it looked. We will absolutely continue to use them.

Description of Work
We used Coupe's Cuts for lawn mowing for our vacation home. They also do the fertilization and some maintenance. We also had them clear another area.

05/12/2014

daniel V.

Showed up on time, did an excellent job, cleaned up cuttings, will use his services again

Description of Work
Trimmed fruit trees, bushes, hedges

02/01/2014

Shirley C.

First time hired last year.Excellent job! Very accomodating and friendly service. Prompt and reasonable. Will definately hire them again this year.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

12/14/2013

GEORGE B.

Did a great job getting rid of my leaves. Was very courteous and professional. Will use again.

10/14/2013

hari C.

did a good job

Description of Work
mow the lawn & spread fertilizer

09/22/2013

Susan D.

Did a great job. We needed someone to come in and just mow the lawn once or twice until we replaced our broken mower. It's often difficult to find someone willing to come out when you don't have a long-term contract. Coupes Cuts was willing to come out and mow the lawn while we got a new mower. They did a great job. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

09/17/2013

James T.

Actually it was pretty good. He came out the next day. He was able to work on the lawn. I paid an additional $200. He was pretty knowledgeable. He was able to spot right away the problem of the lawn. That was definitely a good deal. I've not been having problems the whole season. I spoke with him and discussed what they problems were and what could be done as well as the kind of things he could provide. He was prompt and he gave us the service we needed.

Description of Work
I have purchased a bid deal for Coupe's Cuts Lawn Service. He irrigated and seeded as part of the agreement. I purchased some additional service from him. He brought up some spots in the lawn that were bad.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

09/14/2013

Peter R.

Spoke with Adam in the morning and they were out doing the job by mid-afternoon the same day. I came home and found the work done and am looking forward to seeing a better looking lawn next summer. Adam was very professional on the phone and I would highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
Aerated and seeded the lawn.

07/26/2013

Shirley C.

very clean very neat. reliable. friendly. Couldnt ask for anything else. I would highly reccommend them. They do such a beautiful job. Very quick as well.

Description of Work
They do my tree and lawn.

07/12/2012

Katherine S.

Coupes Cuts is very responsive by phone and email. We just send Adam an email and ask him to schedule a mow or leaf clean up and he will be there within days. Billing is very easy via email as well. Very professional and reliable. And our lawn looks great!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and leaf clean up on various dates over the past few years.

11/16/2011

Donna P.

I spoke with Adam on the phone and he came by the next morning to give me an estimate on a Fall-Cleanup & Fertilization Project. To my delight, he had the entire job completed the very next day. My property isn't easy to work on as it is more than 1.5 acres, heavily tree lined and slopes on a steep down-grade. Adam is both courteous and professional. I look forward to Coupes Cuts coming back in the Spring to be my preferred lawncare provider. He did a great job!

Description of Work
Fall Clean-up - Lawn cut - Winter Fertilization

05/20/2010

Keith F.

Everyting has turned out well so far. The guys are prompt, professional, and courteous. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
He has been out to cut, trim, and mulch. He comes out weekly.

The Garden Experience INC

Dan's Property Maintenance

Here at Dan’s Property Maintenance we cover Dutchess and Ulster county’s. We do landscaping, hardscape (design & installation), septic & sewer work. We provide professional and courteous service. We are here to make your house look and feel like a home.

Rock-N-Gardens

Rock-n-Gardens is a family owned business, with over 30 years experience in landscaping and stonework. We specialize in natural stone patios, walkways and retaining walls, firepits and steps. But also build vegetable gardens, perennial gardens and other planting. WE DON'T DO TREE SERVICE, LAWNCARE AND LEAF REMOVAL. Free estimates No credit cards

Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization & Lawn Treatments, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Bed Maintenance & Mulching, Shrub Trimming & Shaping, Aeration & Overseeding, Snow Plowing & Salting.