S.C.Builders

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2011

Hi my name is Salvatore Ciraolo I own my own buisness and am currently located in Lagrange. I have been doing this kind of work my whole life so i know what's involved and how long certain things should take. I have workers comp and i am licensed and insured. i have two guys that work for me one is my best friend who ive known since i was a kid and the other is my son. This is a family buisness, we are repsectable and well mannored. If you have a problem and need work done then S.C.Builders is the company to call because "one call does it all"......

JM PROPERTIES & CONSTRUCTION LLC

JM PROPERTIES & CONSTRUCTION LLC

Company Description JM Properties & Construction is a company located in New York. A company that takes pride in helping neighborhoods and communities fixing up properties. Helping clients to the best of our ability in obtaining their vision in what they are looking to renovate any space in their homes. We are a full service, general building contractor specializing in private projects. Created in 2016, JM Properties & Construction already has an extensive number of completed contracts. We are proud to service our clients with start-to-finish solutions for every residential project. We employ highly skilled employees that have extensive experience in all areas of construction. We believe in doing right by our customers and are consistent with impeccable work. We deliver on our promises, on time and on budget!

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old windows with new thermal pane ones.

CATEGORY siding,home remodeling

08/24/2012

Very respectful, professional and honest ! Very good price and work was performed on time, as quoted and they did an excellent job. Very refreshing to work with a contractor you can trust ! Would highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed entire house (4 bedroom colonial)

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing

06/01/2012

He's a gentleman. He's very respectful. He always shows up when he says he's going to. He doesn't screw around when he's working. He'll talk to you but he knows he's there to work. His prices are a little bit higher but you definitely get what you're paying for. He's also very dependable. He's great for emergencies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently used him to put new siding on my house. He's also remodeled my whole kitchen, put in a new well pump.

CATEGORY siding,home remodeling

we do everything Kitchens/baths,Finished basements, Additions, framing, Boilers, Roofing/siding, Electric, Plumbing, power washing, masonry, Decks, you name it we do it "One Call Does It All"