Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

129 Vassar rd.

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater of NY and CT and many other states area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself....

Deals

woodworking (85)interior painting (48)pressure washing (30)gutter cleaning (22)house painting (21)drywall (21)tile installation (14)general contractors (9)home remodeling (8)siding companies (5)gutter repair (4)decks & porches (4)

01/25/2021

bathroom regrout I’m adding to my previous review. Jose stated he asked that the shampoos be removed because he did not “touch people’s things”. However, when I got home from work my bath mats were moved. I inquired about who moved them and was informed they were moved by Jose and/or his workers. So he did not want to touch my shampoos but moved my bat mats to put down his materials needed for the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose Rodriguez broke my bathroom shower shelf and did not replace it. He was strategic. He went into my bathroom, then called my children to remove some shampoo bottles from the shelf so that they could see it broken. That’s when he began denying it. Angie’s List needs to do better and have honest and reputable companies on their list. I now have to pay to get this fixed.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Hello Mrs, We appreciated your thoughts,We keep learning about customers,but contractors need to be careful when They go inside a house,make sure you guys can see clear before you start a job and also make sure someone is with you all the times ,because if something is wrong and you are alone ,don't want to hear ,what they are going to tell you ,be careful out there. Thank you. Have an extraordina...

11/30/2020

Jose was quick to respond and provided a reasonable quote for the work. His workers were very professional and skilled. Work was done within the promised time. I would definitely hire him for other services that he provides.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement repair work and painting

CATEGORY interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/26/2020

horrible!!! told me after they were the first day done that the price I was quoted would be double because they sent 2 painters, which was their choice. Primed but did not caulk ANY holes. Then second day said they wouldn't do any work unless I paid upfront, which I never do. So they left. Didn't clean up, didn't move back any furniture, just left a horrible, unfinished job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
prime, trim, caulk, paint

CATEGORY auto painting,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

Hello Mrs ,I'm sorry but our price is clearly on angieslist 1 worker 8 hrs of labor for 299,so if you need 2 workers will be doble so on ,but you just pay 299 for 2 workers for 16 hrs of labor ,why you didn't mention that in this site ,so contractors can see how you like to treat workers ,but is fine that way we keep learning about customer and our company keeps growing faster ,thanks to you for t...

09/03/2020

The Men were on time for the job, very courteous and helpful. Safe with Masks on, Did an Excellent Job. Very nice having them here. Would not hesitate to have them back. Thank You

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing ,gutters cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/26/2020

They sub-contracted out, the price change ($299.99 to $430.00) from the big deal because they had to pay Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC. They came out and pressure wash the house and to make the guy go back over his work. Still it was a lot of dirty areas left. Afterwards, I took a cloth and wiped away the dirt. I did this to see if it was baked on from the sun. It was just a lousy job from the su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house

CATEGORY auto painting,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed] thanks for your review ,please let me know the name of the worker who provide the service and also your location. We will appreciate it. Thanks. Have a great day. Rodriguez Home Improvements LLC. Jose Rodriguez.

07/31/2020

Things went smoothly and the job was well done. High quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint house outside trim & clean gutters

CATEGORY auto painting,gutter cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/15/2020

Very highly recommend. They called immediately and kept in contact with me. There was a storm and water sitting on my roof. They came same day during a storm! Cleaned out my backed up gutters and roofs very efficiently and effectively. Left no mess at all during and after work, continually cleaning up. They even cut down a small tree overhanging my roof. Extremely polite. Amazing service. Fair pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

06/28/2020

very prompt at coming to give us an estimate and the job was done before the end of the week. Did a great job at a great price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 house exteriors cleaned

CATEGORY decks,gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

06/23/2020

Exceptional service from start to finish. Very very happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint interior walls

CATEGORY auto painting,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/23/2020

They came back with an offer for a one time cleaning for $750.00 I asked that they understood i wanted a cleaning, not all new gutters which they responded yes. then offered to take $200.00 off if I paid in cash. not a good business practice this tells me someone is trying to get paid without paying taxes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was looking to have gutters cleaned

CATEGORY auto painting,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels. Custom Patio & Deck Builds. Drywall Hanging & Finishing. Laminate, Tile & Wood Floor Repairs & Replacements. Custom Designed Built In Cabinets. Interior & Exterior Trim Work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal