Platinum Landscaping Corp

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

Contact Information: (845) 430 0546 // (845) 821 3800

08/08/2011

JOHN R.

Subsequent to that, I paid them $50 for stuff they said they did while I was gone that I didn't authorize. I called the owner about this, he wasn't very cooperative. I said I think they should come over and mow and trim the hedges and we'll be square since I already paid them for it. It's a small yard. He asked that I pay $20 for them to do that. I said ok. That was over a month ago now. They haven't been out and I haven't heard from them since. My yard is now overgrown and he is not answering or returning my calls. I just asked him to call me the day before they do the work, so I can make sure I'm there, but I haven't heard anything.

Description of Work
They mowed the lawn and trimmed hedges.

Category lawn service

The customer has a case of the “Vapors”. I the middle of the night (2AM), he called our cell line and left a message that he was looking for lawn service on his small parcel in the city of Poughkeepsie, NY. We performed that service the very next day as requested; (Prune the hedges and cut the ~24” high lawn that had been neglected by the customer). He stated that he wanted the lawn maintained once the grass became too tall. We returned a month later and cut the ~12” high grass for $50.00 (required 2 passes and then clean up of the clippings) though unresponsive to our phone calls at the time. Upon receipt of the new charge, the customer crafted the excuses he iterates in his review of our service and business; yet pays the invoice?! Again he calls in the middle of the night, “because the ghosts in the house sometimes wake him up, and he can’t sleep”; [his words]. We return his call the next day and discussed his request to trim the hedges in the front yard again for $20.00; (kind of like a haircut?!). He thought that the lawn cutting service included hedge trimming each and every time. We returned to the property to find that the hedges did not need trimming again. The customer is fearful of the city of Poughkeepsie fining him for property neglect. This was clearly apparent upon our first visit there. He should have agreed to be put on our lawn service rotation as we suggested rather than micro manage his lawn maintenance at 2AM in the morning… simply lunacy. Platinum Landscaping Management

12/02/2009

sandra P.

Prompt,responsive,did good thorough job. Price good particularly because it included trash removal. Company also does snowplowing, and general odd jobs.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup,mostly leaf removal plus picked up and took away a truckload of trash from a basement cleanup. Came on time for both estimate and job,

Category landscaping

GB Paving Corp

10 years of Experience High-Quality Work Affordable Prices Large and Small Projects Fully Licensed Highly Trained Workers On Time Repairs on Asphalt and Concrete Complete Concrete Paving Solutions Committed to Your Satisfaction Experienced Paving for Homes and Businesses We can design and install tennis courts, basketball courts, and other types of sports courts

The Garden Experience INC

Dan's Property Maintenance

Here at Dan’s Property Maintenance we cover Dutchess and Ulster county’s. We do landscaping, hardscape (design & installation), septic & sewer work. We provide professional and courteous service. We are here to make your house look and feel like a home.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Lawns, design and consultation, residential and commercial landscaping maintenance and installations, irrigation systems, water features, landscape construction, walls, walks and patios & landscape maintenance.