JM PROPERTIES & CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 2016 •

Awards & Badges

22 Shady Tree Ln

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

Company Description JM Properties & Construction is a company located in New York. A company that takes pride in helping neighborhoods and communities fixing up properties. Helping clients to the best of our ability in obtaining their vision in what they are looking to renovate any space in their homes. We are a full service, general building contractor specializing in private projects. Created in 2016, JM Properties & Construction already has an extensive number of completed contracts. We are proud to service our clients with start-to-finish solutions for every residential project. We employ highly skilled employees that have extensive experience in all areas of construction. We believe in doing right by our customers and are consistent with impeccable work. We deliver on our promises, on time and on budget! ...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (5)interior painting (3)plumbers (3)electrician (3)handyman (2)basement remodeling (1)home builder (1)roofing (1)decks & porches (1)

09/10/2020

The work is top-notch. He's really great at communicating via text/email/phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation and 36’ x 12’ pool deck

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

05/22/2020

Jeremy is the most straightforward contractor that I have worked with. We took on a major project where we were not going to be physically present while the work went on and we needed to work with someone we trusted. For starters, Jeremy was a great listener, he worked with us to understand what we wanted to do and helped provide valuable considerations as part of scoping the project. All througho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo existing addition including excavation work to get down to the foundation. Rebuild addition including required plumbing, insulation adding of new roof and interior finishing.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,home builders,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Photo for JM PROPERTIES & CONSTRUCTION LLC - 22 Shady Tree Ln, Poughkeepsie, NY - 38585298

05/11/2020

Great job, finished my entire roof from start to finish in just a few days, They did an exceptional job installing the skylights. very pleased with the quality of work performed, fast and efficient, Also very reasonably priced!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20 Square Roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Photo for JM PROPERTIES & CONSTRUCTION LLC - 22 Shady Tree Ln, Poughkeepsie, NY - 38606372

04/30/2020

Extremely happy & very satisfied with the work Jeremy did in my kitchen. I have already referred him to friends and will be hiring him for more worked that is needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kichen countertop, taping

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

Fantastic! Two thumbs up! 👍🏼 👍🏼

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen renovation, mud room tile floor, interior paint job, new light fixtures, foyer hardwood floor

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/30/2020

Excellent! I highly recommend JM Properties & Construction LLC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel, electrical, plumbing, tile/hardwood flooring, painting, trim

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/30/2020

Work was done in a professional and timely manner. Everything was done exactly to my liking and what we had discussed. They also helped me pick better alternatives and saved a few bucks. Would recommend to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen/bath remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

09/18/2018

Everything went great, they were very professional. It is stressful having your kitchen torn up with 3 kids in the house and they did their best to make it easy for us. They did a great job and it turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen remodel and a half-bath remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

09/14/2018

I wouldn't change a thing. They were really clean. They came in on budget. Very fair. I have send them also to my friends for an estimate. Jeremy always responded, he is the owner. His crew is very respectful. No issues at all. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had remodeled our kitchen in our condo.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

09/13/2018

The project was done in my home in Saugerties, NY. They did a beautiful work, did a great job, very professional, very responsive to calls, they have a reasonable pricing, I would definitely recommend and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation service and Replaced 2 wooden column out the house

CATEGORY remodeling