Dutchess Lawns

With Angi since February 2017

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Give us a call today for your landscaping needs! Big enough for any project, small enough to care. Check out our website to see our work! ...

Alex Masonry

We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.

Fanny landscaping inc

Landscaping , lawn mowing , hardscaping , irrigation install & service , landscape lighting , snowplow And Christmas decorations

Chancee Enterprise

10/02/2021

They were very nice and professional. They did a good job. Clear and concise. No hidden charges. Done the work very quick.

Description of Work
Replacing walkway

Category landscaping

12/03/2020

Re Dutchess Lawns company. Fabulous work. Very professional. On time. Would hire again for this and for other work. I was lucky to hear about them on Angie's List. Thank you all. Betty

Description of Work
Lawn/leaf cleanup Fabulous work. Very professional. On time. Would hire Lawn/leaf cleanup. Would hire again!! Very professional!

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

06/19/2020

I called & spoke to someone who said another guy would get back to me. I spoke to the 2nd guy. He said he would come by on a certain day & give us estimates. 2 days later, I texted him to see if he was coming. He apologized & said he would come the next day. The day after, I texted him, again, to find out if he had estimates for us. I NEVER heard back from him! Our property looks like a jungle! Th...

Description of Work
Picking up branches & mowing

Category lawn service

11/29/2018

Jay is a first-rate professional. We had an excellent experience. His crew cleared our yard perfectly.

Description of Work
Landscape evaluation and leaf removal

Category landscaping

08/08/2017

It went well. It took a bit longer than expected because of the weather and they had to come back to re-grade part of the patio as it was forming puddles near our foundation during extremely heavy rainstorms. I would have preferred to have supervisors on duty a bit more often to check the work as it progressed - this would have saved them the extra time and labor in the long run. They did not char...

Description of Work
They put in a no frills patio with pavers.

Category landscaping,patios

We are a full service Landscape and Hardscape service company. We specialize in retaining walls, brick/stone work, and concrete pavers.

5% discount