DJM Tree Service Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

owned and operated....

Double Diamond Tree Care & Construction

We are a green company consisting of 5 or more employees. We use vegetable oil as fuel whenever possible and employ food grade chainsaw oil so as not to damage the environment. We have been in business since 1966. Payment is due when services are rendered, unless other methods have been arranged in advance.

Dan's Property Maintenance

Here at Dan’s Property Maintenance we cover Dutchess and Ulster county’s. We do landscaping, hardscape (design & installation), septic & sewer work. We provide professional and courteous service. We are here to make your house look and feel like a home.

CA Landscaping and Masonry, Inc.

We are a Family owned and operated business and have 25 years of experience in Tree service and Excavation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/28/2015

Carl B.

Description of Work
Took down 10 evergreens, ground the stumps, and pruned some other trees.

04/29/2014

Joanne J.

They did a good job. They were very nice and very efficient. They took a lot of stuff for me.

Description of Work
They removed a tree from my yard.

04/14/2014

Betsy A.

They were very good. We got the additional work for a reasonable extra charge. They were recommended to us by another vendor. I thought they were very personable. They explained what they did. They were very careful about avoiding having the trees fall in places that would be problematic. They removed the stumps in the manner we asked them to. They did very well.

Description of Work
I used the services of DJM Tree Service. They removed a number of trees and discovered additional ones as they were clearing and suggested we go ahead and deal with that which we did and they did that.

09/24/2012

Bonnie C.

The company was referred to me by two different relatives who had used them and were very pleased with the results. Dan and his workers had the whole project done in just a few hours and cleaned up after themselves so well that I had nothing additional to do.Their estimate was exactly the final cost of the removal, and all of the men were friendly, professional, and speedy. Moreover, the cost saved me quite a bit from the estimate quoted me by a top competitor. I will use them again for any tree work I have in the future.

Description of Work
Dan and his workers took down a huge tulip tree overlooking my driveway that was growing through the power lines on my property. It was tricky and dangerous, as the hot wire was touching one of the two huge branches where the tree forked, and the lower three wires could have snapped if large branches fell on them while being cut down.He was able to carefully and efficiently complete the project without any mishap.

DJM Tree Service Inc