A&M Property Restoration

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2016

38 S grand ave,

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

PLEASE CHECK OUT WEBSITE AND PROFILE TO SEE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.We are a locally owned and operated business located here in the Hudson valley. We pride ourselves in punctual, professional, and detail oriented work. Our team is dedicated to completing your project on time and on budget.

02/22/2019

William Q.

Andrew and Matthew were just great. Very consultative and professional. They turned our pink and black mid-century bathroom into a modern showcase! They were very communitave and we always knew their schedules and what the status/progression was for our project. It was really nice having such daily open dialogue on our project. Very hard to find these days. We will hire them again for our next project :)

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

01/21/2019

Michael W.

Andrew of A&M Property Restoration was fantastic. He was patient (I had a lot of questions!), professional and did an excellent job. We will definitely be using his services in the the future.

Description of Work
Repair two holes in dining room wall

Category drywall, remodeling

12/05/2018

Andrew F.

Andrew is responsive, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, his work is top quality. I highly recommend him and will be using him again for other projects. The bathroom looks great and the work was done quickly and costs came in under the estimate (now, when have you heard THAT?). He is honest and made recommendations that worked well.

Description of Work
Basement bathroom renovation

11/16/2017

Christina W.

Andrew responded to the request for a contractor. He arrived on time and we went through the specs for the job, however, after promising to get the estimate to me in a couple of days I never heard from him again. I sent a follow-up email and still no reply. This is the reason for an F rating

Description of Work
He never responded after initial visit.

07/14/2017

sandra G.

Andrew and Mat were excellent. I loved the work and my bathroom looks beautiful. They were professional, and clean up after themselves. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

06/13/2017

Sheryl B.

Wonderful! Andrew and Matt were super easy to work with - they demoed our old 1963 bathroom and replaced with beautiful new glossy white subway tile on the walls, charcoal grey tiles on the floor, placed the tub, sink and toilet and connected a ceiling fan (plus lots of other things along the way). They were professional, punctual and hard working. We felt their pricing was competitive and fair. We have been recommending them to everyone, and would hire them again!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

02/20/2017

Judie G.

Andrew and Matt did perfectly fine work with very reasonable, affordable labor costs. Their patience and professionalism distinguishes them the most. Of the characters employed over the past few months to renovate our neglected home, Andrew and Matt conveyed the best energy, flexibility, fairness, and diligence. Even when I altered plans, they remained calm. As we continue repairs, we will likely hire them again.

Description of Work
Hardwood installation (about 500 sq ft); trim; dry wall; plaster + paint; door customization; outdoor staircase; shelving; new kitchen sink stand.

Category remodeling

02/07/2017

Meredith B.

Project included demolition and remodeling of my bathroom. Exceptional design and quality of materials. Construction done within timeframe requested. Pricing honest and fair. Timely and punctual. Highly recommendable.

Description of Work
Bathroom demolition and reconstruction

01/22/2017

Dann M.

When I say impressed it's an understatement. I never write reviews but working with this contractor was so beyond my expectations I just had to. So many times in the past I've willingly overpaid for great and most importantly reliable service to be let down with unfinished jobs, extended projects and empty promises. This team not only was prompt and reliable but worked with great craftsmanship and Superior skills all around my busy family schedule. Pricing was important to me on my budget but was surprised when estimates came in under what I expected. The project was done timely , neatly (very important with a young child and wife in the house) and with great skill. Without a doubt I highly recommend this team and will be using their services frequently. Thanks again for their hard work and professionalism. Something really tough to find in this industry.

Description of Work
I had a custom built rail created for a very tricky area of steps in my house for new daughters Safety. We also needed some generic handyman services ranging from plumbing and painting to door hanging and other work.

Category plumbing, remodeling, woodworking

01/12/2017

Christopher D.

It went great. Never tried to rob me with prices. I use this company all the time.

Description of Work
There were multiple things in the house that needed to be done. From putting a privacy fence to 2 5 panel bay windows.

Category concrete repair, decks, gutter repair, masonry, plumbing, remodeling

01/11/2017

Paul B.

Great. Everything looks better than expected.

Description of Work
I needed tile work and flooring done that my previous contractor did unsatisfactory work and didn't complete. A&M did the work in a few hours, for a reasonable price, and with more attention than the previous contractor.

Category remodeling, roofing, woodworking

01/11/2017

Diane M.

They were very prompt in responding to our request for an estimate and scheduled us quickly as soon as they got the go ahead. Fair price, finished in one day as promised and the quality of the work was excellent.

Description of Work
Installed a basement egress window

Category masonry, roofing

01/10/2017

John C.

Andrew did great work! He is very professional and his prices are very competitive! He said he would be on a Thursday and first thing Thursday morning he was there! The job was also completed on time if not sooner! I highly recommend A&M for all your needs!

Description of Work
Andy replaced and rebuilt the soffits on my house! Also re- hung the gutters on the house! He also fixed several other small projects around the house!

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling

01/09/2017

Jason D.

Everything went very well. He was on time. Good with pricing. I would highly recommend his services. I will be using his services soon for a back porch build and the installation of new windows.

Description of Work
The work expertly performed was: • A new roof- no picture of. • A new chimney from the second floor out- photos of work in progress. • A new front porch- picture below. • Vinyl siding installed around new porch- picture below. • Gas line run for a kitchen remodel- no picture.

Category concrete repair, decks, masonry, plumbing, roofing, siding, woodworking

01/09/2017

Lindsay D.

These guys were prompt, pleasant and extremely professional. We look forward to hiring them in the future!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom

Category home remodeling

ML Landscaping

Specializing in Excavation, Landscape Installation, Storm Water Control, Land Clearing, Property Grading, Curtain Drains, Septic System Installation & Repair, Property Clearing, Boulders, Specimen & Privacy Tree's, Utility Trenches, Fill, Bulk Materials, Stump Removal, Brush Clearing, Serving Dutchess County & Putnam Counties. Please note: We no longer offer snow plowing, lawn maintenance or pruning.

Atlantic Coast Construction

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Alex Masonry

We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Tile and hardwood flooring Kitchen and bath remodeling New and replacement door and window installation Trim and custom build-ins Framing and drywall

Ask