A&M Property Restoration

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2016

PLEASE CHECK OUT WEBSITE AND PROFILE TO SEE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.We are a locally owned and operated business located here in the Hudson valley. We pride ourselves in punctual, professional, and detail oriented work. Our team is dedicated to completing your project on time and on budget. Specializing in whole house renovations, custom glass shower enclosures, kitchen and bath remodels, deck and fence installations, and custom molding and trim. IAFF, PBA, CO, EMS, and military discount. A few things about us: 15 year in construction and renovation All phases of remodeling Serving the mid-Hudson valley Senior, IAFF, PBA, Militay discounts available We accept cash, check, or CC Fully Insured Reliable, punctual, and professional ...

Alex Masonry

We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.

AVP Fence

At AVP Fence, we have over 33 years experience in the Fence Industry. AVP was started as a family run, father and son business, and continues to operate that way today. We don’t have sales people that promise something we can't deliver. The owner is on the job all day, every day and loves putting up fences. Please call Paul, the owner, directly at 845-702-1524 to see how AVP can help!

Cobelli & Son, Inc

Cobelli and Son Inc. is a company located in Carmel, NY and born from my passion for handmade, unique items. My work started as a hobby that turned into passion, and then blossomed into a career of crafting and creating custom items for customers. Get in touch to learn more about my process and to see what I can do for you. We offer a wide variety of products and services such as, All phases of finish carpentry, Custom doors,Radiator covers, Custom Tables, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom remodels. I work hard to ensure all of my customers receive personalized care and solutions. I truly believe the items I design and build offer something extraordinary that will remain with you for years to come. Whatever you have in mind I will customize the final product to your liking. If you see something you like online or in a store I will let you know if I can recreate it.

02/22/2019

Andrew and Matthew were just great. Very consultative and professional. They turned our pink and black mid-century bathroom into a modern showcase! They were very communitave and we always knew their schedules and what the status/progression was for our project. It was really nice having such daily open dialogue on our project. Very hard to find these days. We will hire them again for our next pro...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

01/21/2019

Andrew of A&M Property Restoration was fantastic. He was patient (I had a lot of questions!), professional and did an excellent job. We will definitely be using his services in the the future.

Description of Work
Repair two holes in dining room wall

Category drywall,remodeling

12/05/2018

Andrew is responsive, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, his work is top quality. I highly recommend him and will be using him again for other projects. The bathroom looks great and the work was done quickly and costs came in under the estimate (now, when have you heard THAT?). He is honest and made recommendations that worked well.

Description of Work
Basement bathroom renovation

11/16/2017

Andrew responded to the request for a contractor. He arrived on time and we went through the specs for the job, however, after promising to get the estimate to me in a couple of days I never heard from him again. I sent a follow-up email and still no reply. This is the reason for an F rating

Description of Work
He never responded after initial visit.

07/14/2017

Andrew and Mat were excellent. I loved the work and my bathroom looks beautiful. They were professional, and clean up after themselves. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Tile and hardwood flooring Kitchen and bath remodeling New and replacement door and window installation Trim and custom build-ins Framing and drywall

Ask