DOMS LAWN MAKER

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2006

2.8

Award Winning Landscape Plantings, Construction & Masonry Designs for Over 40 Years! Our special talent is in developing our clients' visions - adding a spark of creativity to develop functional, high quality exterior living spaces. Our horticulturists, designers and architects insure that your landscape project will be a living, growing investment. Starkie Brothers grows 30 acres of ornamental trees and shrubs on the North Fork of Long Island. As commercial growers, we offer our clients several important benefits- better prices, high quality, and hearty Long Island Grown plants. WE DESIGN IT! WE PLANT IT! WE BUILD IT! WE GUARANTEE IT! Landscape Plantings...Design & Installation...Stone Veneer...BBQ's, Outdoor Kitchens, Pizza Ovens, Fireplaces, & Fire Pits...Poolside & Accents, Pergolas, Pavilions, & Gazebo's...Masonry Entrances, Driveways, Walks, Patios, Pools & Spas. Residential & Commercial - Licensed & Insured

We are a family company the love to help people like you to make their dream came true on their house. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/10/2016

Category tree service

01/22/2011

Very hard to reach or contact. Often does not show up. Very unreliable.

Description of Work
In addiiton to our contractual tree spraying we asked for additinal work to be done. Never returned for the work.

Category tree service

07/18/2007

He was not responsive. He did not do what he was supposed to do, and when I asked him to repair what was done, I gave him more than a month to follow up and he is still not responding. I filed a BBB complaint, and he has yet to respond to that. I've been chasing him with calls, and when I finally did speak to him, he said he was sick of talking to me. He's already gotten my money and hasn't even f...

Description of Work
I hired them to remove bushes and replace them with sod.

Category landscaping,lawn service

02/17/2006

THIS COMPANY DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB WITH MY LAWN. THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING OVER AND BEYOND WHAT THEY ARE HIRED TO DO. THEY JUST DO THE BARE MINIMUM.

Description of Work
CLEAN THE YARD AND CUT THE GRASS

Category lawn service