H.I.S. Dream Team Contracting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2013

H.I.S. DREAM TEAM, Owner is Frederick L. Croniser with 30 years of experience in general contracting and Frederick P Croniser with 5 years experience. For more information or if you have any questions call the company owner's at [315]348-9962 or cell {315}608-0132 we are fully insured. We are here to serve you. Thank you....

GOKEYs Painting & Const

GOKEY`s Painting & Construction is locally owned out of Chateaugay, New York, formerly located in Kingston, New York. We take a YOU-centered approach to ensure we can Paint or Build your home or business to your level of expectation. Our primary work is with high end homes, businesses, or multi unit properties, since recently expanding to Northern Upstate New York we will gladly give you a free estimate on any level home, business or multi unit property, to tell you exactly what it will cost and when it will be finished. Currently offering everything listed in the Categories section, we specialize in Painting interior, exterior, asphalt roofing shingles (installation and repair), metal roofing (installation), drywall installation (from installation to finish), new decking and deck repairs, building small additions/garages/small repairs, as well snow removal from driveways and roofing. READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR DREAM? CONTACT US TODAY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP (845) 741 - 4767

Brasies Mobile Welding & Fabrication

At Brasies mobile welding and fabrication my focus is to get your job done, and done right, no matter the cost or size of the job. I specialize in fabrication and various welding and cutting types. I love my trade, and have a passion for what I do. Ive been a welder/fabricator for 8 years. What I feel may inspire you to contact me for your welding and fabrication needs is my hard work ethic, and my never ending drive to get your job done to perfection and the best of my ability.

East Carthage Contracting

Here at East Carthage Contracting, we strive to build a relationship with our customers. We are here too serve you! We work to save you time and money. We offer discounts to veterans active duty military senior citizens and New customers. We have a 100% percent warranty that you'll be satisfied with our work by the time we leave. If your not happy with our work , let us know and we'll get it done to your expectations!! Please call us today to get going on your projects!

Offers by East Carthage Contracting on Angi

04/20/2017

completed as agreed , with the stain that was requested, on time and in very professional fashion

Description of Work
complete exterior painting of 4 bedroom camp house

Category house painters

11/27/2015

Description of Work
Paint camp

Category interior painters

General Contracting, Altering & Remodeling. Additions, Decking, Painting, Staining, Siding. Lead Paint Testing & Removal. Building Garages, Sheds, Homes & Cabins. Home Restoration. Roofing & General Repairs.