AO SERVICES INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2006

"When others don't show call on AO" The employees at AO Service, Inc. focus on quality craftsmanship. We can create many architectural styles of building finishes with many products. We use wood, plastics and or foam products. Computer aided design and hand drawn ideas are available. From beautiful cabinets to an outdoor porch, deck AO Services makes construction easy. We are a top-notch general contractor that services residential and commercial clients on Long Island, New York. Specializing in interior and exterior renovation or improvements, we offer a quality-crafted job that is perfectly suited for your home or office. If you need additional space you'll find everything you need in one convenient location....

Southbay improvements

Southbay improvements

07/16/2015

CATEGORY deck cleaning

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wasted my valuable time and gas expense and cost to copy plans and never getting a firm quotation

CATEGORY remodeling

Plans were for 5000sqft home constructed with features of a 1mil dollar home. robert achtziger . robert achtziger 4/18/2014 I am a home owner in Huntington 11746 that has a set of building plans for a 3500 ft home with basement I will need the services of foundation construction framing construction I have finished plans for review I await your reply AO SERVICES INC 4/18/2014 Certainly can do that...

02/18/2014

He and his associates arrived as needed, diagnosed the problem(s), and efficiently fixed everything to get the toilet and drainage system working to spec. They kept at it until everything was working, including follow on visits to fine tune the job, all for one price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found and fixed a cracked toilet that was leaking by replacing it, the bathroom floor tiles, and the attachment ring bolts in the floor that had rusted away.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/11/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for windows, as well as for a fence. It was only an estimate, but they were fine!

CATEGORY fencing,replacement windows

02/21/2013

Overall, a very good find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a mirror and hallrack hung.  The work was done promptly and completely to my satisfaction.  When quoted for just hanging a mirror, I added a hallrack to the installation and was told there was no extra charge.  Of course, we added to the quote because of the professionalism and quality of the work.  I would recommend and use this company again.

CATEGORY glass repair,remodeling

Complete commercial or residential construction company. From small repairs to large buildings in excess of 15 million dollars.