Tamucci Painting Plus

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2011

I am an owner/operator and always work closely with my customers to insure the job is done right and to specifications the first time. Details and clean work areas are always top goals when completing a project. Always reliable and usually return calls within a day. Currently I do not subcontract any work and usually have 2 men on site depending on the size of the job. My specialty is finish work with an emphasis on clean straight lines....

J & S Painting Plus Inc

J & S Painting Plus, a family owned and operated business for over 30 years, has provided excellent quality interior and exterior residential painting, as well as, commercial painting services. As an expert painting contractor J & S distinguishes itself from the competition by providing clients with the highest standards in customer service while remaining true to its values as a family owned and operated business. Unlike other painting contractors, we offer quality service delivered with reliability and integrity. Additional Phone Number: (866) 489-3802. Free Estimates and plenty of references!

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the Westchester area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Peter Smith Painting

For over 30 years the Peter Smith Painting Company, based in Norwalk, CT, has provided the highest quality interior and exterior painting services in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We are a fully licensed and insured premier residential and commercial painting company that brings much more to your project than the average house painter. We bring a sense of professionalism, commitment, and pride to to every painting job we do for you. That’s the reason so many satisfied customers call us back when they need a painter they can trust. We have built relationships with thousands of customers and today, more than 70% of our business is repeat business. If you are looking to hire a professional painting company, with experience you can trust, and a commitment to excellence and fine detail, please contact us today. We aways provide free estimates. Connecticut contractor registration #: HIC 0544045 and Westchester County, NY Home Improvement Contractor’s License # WC-22219-H09.

07/25/2011

Judith B.

I have used him twice. His prices are very good and he is completely trustworthy. He performs handyman works for me around the house. I even gave him keys to my house for the jobs and he took care of my cat as well.

Description of Work
I hired him for general painting jobs.

Category interior painters

Tamucci Painting Plus

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2011

PORT CHESTER, NY 10573

Here is a list of services I currently offer... Interior and Exterior work - Residential and Commercial work - Painting and Faux finishes - Wallpaper removal - Decorating and Color Assistance - Detailed Preparation - Floor Installations - Power Washing - Molding Installation - Tiling - Repairs and More

I do not build additions, do plumbing or electrical work.