American Relocators

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2017

3.9

Thank you for your interest in our services. We offer Exact, Bottom Line Prices. If you know your price in advance you can budget and set-up services to your preferences. Our Moving Teams are equipped with blankets, floor covers, dollies, appliance carts, and piano boards. We place all items where they belong and reassemble furniture that we took apart. Whatever your move requires – we can customize all services to your specific needs. Let us assure you – we guarantee estimate accuracy. If we visit your place for a visual estimate, there would never be any additional charges; the quoted amount is what you would pay in total. ...

A One Van Lines

A One Van Lines is THE New York Moving Company of choice for your next relocation. With everything you have to think about during your upcoming move, you shouldn't have to worry about the actual physical process itself. Our comprehensive moving services are unparalleled by any competitor. You'll be glad to know that A One has over 20 years of experience in the New York and Interstate moving scene. At The most comprehensive moving services are provided to every and each one of our customers. There is no facet of your move which we are not prepared for and ready to handle. We pride ourselves with being the industry leader in top quality customer service. For us, every customer is VIP. Each of our valued customers receives a personalized moving experience with our helpful staff ready to answer any questions, provide any assistance and facilitate a smooth and easy move. From start to finish we are at your service to ensure the absolute highest level of satisfaction possible. There may be other moving companies, but none retain the outstanding customer appreciation we do. From the beginning of your move to its completion, you will receive the A One Advantage. This embodies all aspects of your move, from the pre-move planning phase to the unpacking and removal of your moving boxes. Your A One Personal Relocation Consultant will be there with you every step of the way. Our 20 years of experience as an Industry Leader in Moving makes us well-equipped to handle your next relocation anywhere in the world. Across the street or across an ocean, A One can manage your upcoming move. As part of our unmatched moving services, we offer customized solutions for each type of move, whether it's local, interstate or international.

Great Moving

Hard work and a commitment to quality are a way of life at NYC Great Moving. We use state of the art technologies to ensure the safety and security of our clients’ belongings and our efficient, courteous estimators, packers and drivers are carefully chosen and trained. Please call us for a free, on-site estimate, and let us show you how much better moving can be. We look forward to making your next move your best move. Additional DBAs - New York Great Movers, Great Moving Inc

Empire State Moving

Empire State Moving is an A+ Rated New York Moving and Storage Company that operates city-wide, nation-wide and world wide. We are family owned and operated since 1979. Our seasoned and friendly staff provides old-fashioned, excellent service. We provide moving and storage for households and offices for everything from household goods and office furniture to high-valued artwork and high tech electronics from antiques and pianos to cars. Additional phone number - (212) 254-8188.

05/02/2021

If I could give American Relocators 10 stars, I would. From the initial contact, to estimate, to confirmation, through the moving day -> PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOMER CENTRIC, RESPECTFUL, TONS OF CARE. Amazing people! I was in excellent hands from start to finish.

Description of Work
Packing & Moving Services

07/07/2019

It went very poorly. Just before move, I was told the cost would increase because of some very murky issues that were never mentioned when the initial quote was often. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS, THEY'RE DISHONEST!

Description of Work
Moving services from CT to AZ

Category moving companies

We do not recognize [Member Name Removed] as our customer. If you purchased services from us using another name - please reach out directly for a resolution.

09/12/2018

Gary, the man who owns this company was cooperative, agreeable & reasonable until he arrived with the movers on moving day. He held me “hostage”for two hours until I signed a stack of paperwork basically signing away any responsibility on his part for my things. He wouldn’t even allow the movers into my apt to move things until I signed & threatened to leave several times if I didn’t sign. I had o...

Description of Work
Long distance moving

Category moving companies

Thank you for your opinion. Please note - using the same boxes for many moves does not work. Your boxes were crushed and torn from multiple prior moves, you said you move every year, - those boxes cannot be used to adequately protect packed items; pack with sturdy boxes before moving, you packed last minute kitchen oil and shoes in the same box and your oil leaked from that box while in the truck,...

03/30/2018

American Relocators were easy to deal with. Gary always answered the phone and worked with me as I made changes in the inventory of items to be moved. The actual movers, Kenny and Loren, were very nice, polite, efficient and careful. They moved my most prized family heirloom and it arrived in perfect condition. They also moved several glass tops tables with no issues.

Description of Work
Moved me from Westchester County, NY to CT

06/27/2017

On the whole, I would recommend this vendor. I appreciated the responsiveness of the project lead, who respected my wishes to be contacted via email rather than on the phone. He offered a courtesy in-person estimate, on the house, which helped us to feel confident in their ability to perform the work without adding unexpected costs. On our move day, the movers elected last-minute to delay by one h...

Description of Work
Moving from a 1 bedroom, 1 office apartment in New Haven, CT to a 1 bedroom apartment in Medford, MA. This was a relatively small job, with approximately 55 boxes and some furniture: 1 bedroom set of furniture, 2 desks/office chairs, a TV, and an entertainment unit.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your business and thank you for your comments. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate your feedback.

Complete Moving Service including Packing, Packing Supplies, and Local and Long Distance Moving.

$50