Aire Serv of the Mid-Hudson Valley

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

Town of Poughkeepsie 322, City of Poughkeepsie 211 & 172

Pleasant Valley, NY 12569

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are service and repair, system maintenance, Advantage Plan memberships, replacement and installation of equipment, guarantees, air cleaning and purification, duct sealing, and commercial services for your business....

HVAC Companies (96)air duct cleaning (5)heating oil company (4)

06/17/2020

Perfect, as tech stated was necessary.

Description of Work
Replace leaking AC drain line.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

10/15/2018

They're somewhat expensive but they stand by their work.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C maintenance for the past couple years.

Work Completed On 07/15/2018

05/01/2018

Well after waiting for an appointment 1 hour before start time on a Saturday he called to change time to later. I explained that I had plans so he then came 1 hour late and lectured me that other people have bigger problems. Then he finds that he could not recharge my unit and had to go to the store to get some recharge fluid. Finally done I paid him and as I was in a rush noticed later there was ...

Description of Work
Central Air charging

Work Completed On 08/12/2017

08/26/2017

Dave determined that I had blown fuses serving the unit preventing power from reaching the new motor. A quick adjustment by Dave and the system was up and cooling again. Aire serv came in a very timely fashion and were willing to work with me regardless of the outcome.Everything is fine now thanks to Dave S.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting my central A/C unit. i had changed the fan motor on my unit as was correctly diagnosed on the initial service call from Aire serv. A second problem existed on my electrical system and once again Dave S. to the rescue.

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

08/20/2017

I called on a Sunday afternoon, thinking I wouldn't get any response. Within two hours, a technician had arrived. Very impressed. Checked my unit and provided me with options. No pressure which is what I like. I got the answer I needed. I am happy with the service provided.

Description of Work
Diagnostic issue on central AC unit.

Work Completed On 08/20/2017

06/22/2017

I trusted this company, and they failed me by doing a lousy and sloppy job. I will never hire ‘Aire Serv of the Mid Hudson Valley’ again because they lost my trust. I paid a little more than $600 for Aire Serv to replace the rusted and leaking drain pan, and later found that one of caps on the AC unit was missing. The unit was also freezing and covered by ice.

Description of Work
The drain pan of one of my AC units was rusted and leaking, and I chose Aire Serv to do the work even though Aire Serv’s quote is $200 more expensive than others’ quotes, because I was looking for quality work and a reliable professional to do the job.

Work Completed On 06/18/2017

Review for Aire Serv of the Mid-Hudson Valley - ., Pleasant Valley, NY - 35307501

06/19/2017

I was very pleased with AireServ. Jim did a thorough inspection and made an excellent recommendation. His quote was reasonable. The work was done in a timely, professional manner. His workers were clean and polite and they left no mess. The system works beautifully. I would high recommend AireServ.

Description of Work
Replacement of an old A/C system including condenser and air handler. The old system was built into a poorly accessible attic and was challenging to replace.

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

04/26/2017

There are a couple of issues that I have to take care of

Description of Work
Check & clean oil furnace.

Category heating oil companies

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

02/02/2017

Excellent. Everything went smoothly from appointment set up to the service itself and billing to third address. The technician explained the system and what he was doing. He was friendly and polite. We would hire again without hesitation. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Heating system 22 point inspection and tune-up.

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

12/23/2016

The call was answered quickly by a call service and even though I called after 5pm they said they'd definitely be able to send someone out tonight. The gentleman called shortly after and showed up within an hour. He diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes and pulled the estimated price on his iPad. He had the replacement part in his van and was able to complete the repair in about 20 minutes. Paid ...

Description of Work
Replaced condensation pump attached to the gas furnace

Cost $3,750.09

Work Completed On 12/23/2016

Heating & air conditioning - service, repair, replacement & installation, zoning, extended warranties, heat pumps, air duct cleaning.

Drain cleaning, fuel oil delivery, propane delivery

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available