Long Island Wood Renewal LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2010

Long Island Wood Renewal, we started as an independent kitchen contractor for the Home Depot in 2010. We refinished and installed about 1,000 kitchens in Long Island and Eastern Queens areas since 2010. Also, we refinished many projects for Marriot Time Square, and Red Door Spa in Bellmore, Long Island. Now, we offer the total kitchen remodeling services from restoration to new cabinet installation. We do cabinet refinishing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, new Quartz counter tops, total kitchen remodeling, installation of pullout drawers, and soft close upgrades. Talk to us before you start the kitchen renovation project. Your cabinets can be saved and refinished, or rearrange your kitchen layout and do some custom trim works for your cabinets, or gut out the whole kitchen and do the full renovation. Our mission is to bring you high quality craftsmanship at a budget friendly price! We are the exclusive Home Depot contractor for cabinets in Long Island, the Best of HomeAdvisor 2015 & 2016 Kitchen Remodeling Contractors, and the Super Service Award Winner 2016 & 2017 from Angieslist.com. Whether you’re looking to restore your current cabinets or do the total kitchen remodeling, the team at Long Island Wood Renewal is at your service. Call us today 631-414-7082....

Stone's Construction has been in business since 1986. We are fully insured and have a clean record with Consumer Affairs. Our estimates are free and you deal with the owner. The company continuously provides customers with the best quality and value for the best prices out there. We specialize in Dormers,Extensions,Kitchens,Bathrooms,Basements,Siding, House Lifting, Porticos, Masonry

Covid 19 Update Dear costumers! We are happy to let you know that we are ready to go back to business. Of course our main priority is our costumers safety. Please be advised that we are using appropriate protections, ie face masks and gloves. We are monitoring our health to ensure that we are not exposing you to this dangerous virus and follow social distancing and other government rules and recommendations. . We are full service general contractor specializing in basements and kitchens remodeling. Serving Nassau and Suffolk. Quality and reasonable prices are backed up by our extended warranty and over 30 years experience in home improvement field. You and your project are our priority.

Amaro Building Corp prides itself on being the number one Home Improvement Company in the area. We service both residential and commercial properties. We've built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail, and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!

08/07/2017

Excellent! The cabinets came out beautiful. The stain and hinges were perfect. The work was done as quoted, on time in fact completed early. The workers were very neat, protected our other areas... for example table, chairs & floors. Called before they came, kept their appointments and were very professional. They offered pictures of previous work done...offered contacts of jobs completed and e-ma...

Description of Work
Refinish 20 kitchen cabinet doors, drawers, cabinet facing, and replacement of hinges.

07/19/2017

Fantastic work! My cabinets look brand new. Long Island wood renewal did a beautiful job correcting a terrible job done by my 1st contractor. I would highly recommend Jason. Remember... you get what you pay for! Long Island wood renewal does superior work!

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets

04/26/2017

As expected

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painted and glazed.

12/09/2016

It was a great experience. My kitchen exceeded all expectations. Jason and his team were very professional and went above and beyond. They were clean and neat, putting drop cloths down so I did not have a mess. If I had a question and called I always received a call back within 15 mins. My end result was better than if I had new cabinets. I would highly recommend Lond Island Wood Renewal.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen redone. My kitchen cabinets were painted and I get complements that they look like new cabinets.

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

12/09/2016

I am very pleased with the result. The lead artisans did exceptional work and were able to closely recreate the original finish which I still love. My kitchen looks brand new again.

Description of Work
Cabinet doors and drawers refinished with paint and glaze as well as new base mouldings.

Category cabinet refacing

Cabinet Renewal/Restoration, Cabinet Spray Painting & Glazing, Cabinet Color Change – Staining, Cabinet Re-dooring, New Cabinets, Quartz & Granite Counter Tops, Cabinet Moldings & Trims, Kitchen Remodeling, Antique Furniture Restoration & Recreation, & Reclaimed Wood Refinishing.

Refacing.