BRANDYWINE TREE SVC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2006

In business since 1987....

LI Landscaping and Tree Service Corp

Specializing in landscaping & tree services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grace Landscaping And Tree Service Corp.

We offer quality and affordable landscaping and tree services. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate.

LA Tree Expert Corp

L. A. Tree Expert owner operated we work fast clean in all related our job. We have 20 years of experience. Tree Removed Stumps Removed Pruning Trimming Topping Line Clearing Clean-Up Fall/Sprint Free Estimated...!

10/03/2016

I have used Bill for a number of years,he is excellent and his pricing is very reasonable,he spends as much time as necessary and is extremely neat and cleans up everything,excellent service

Description of Work
Pruning of tree

Category lawn service,tree service

03/09/2015

Bill knows trees and gets the job done. He's cheap, efficient, personable, and seems like a good guy. He gave me an even better deal since I didn't need him to cart away the logs and stumps. Someone from Craigslist took them away for free. I suggest using him and saving some money. My sister used him as well and still does. I'd use him again.

Description of Work
Bill cut down a few trees for me.

06/13/2014

They were very nice guys and they did an excellent job. The price was great and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They came over and did the tree work. It was generally trimming and pruning that needed done. They cleaned up the trees around the property and took everything with them while taking proper care of my property and being careful on my roof.

11/26/2013

It was great. It was wonderful. It was excellent! He has a good price and he's a very nice guy. I've used him for many, many years. I want to keep my trees but I don't want them to die, get blown away, and split in half. He's wonderful. He came, he was very clean and cleaned up everything behind because there was a lot of leaves. He has a team and they worked together great and I just go back into...

Description of Work
I had trees fall down so I had Brandywine Tree Service come out last week and they cut trunks up. It was my 4th time to use them. I have used them 3 other times before. He pulled my hedges out one year. I have him come every 3 years to trim my trees down. I didn't know he is an Angie's List participant and I used him in 2010 and 2011. We had a storm before Sandy and my big palm tree fell down and then Sandy knocked down a tree over in the corner. This year I had them trim them down. He pulled out my front hedges here on the side between me and my neighbor.

08/19/2013

Category tree service

PRUNING, TREE & STUMP REMOVAL, ELEVATING DEAD WOOD DISEASED & CROSSED BRANCHES, CROWN: CLEANING, THINING, & REDUCTION, IVY, PACHYSANDRA, SHRUB, & HEDGE REMOVAL.

Financing Available