Deckwashing Plus

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2011

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work....

+5 more images

decks & porches (112)deck cleaning (79)pressure washing (72)house painting (19)handyman (14)interior painting (9)basement waterproofing (6)general contractors (6)woodworking (5)tile installation (2)cabinet refacing (1)home remodeling (1)

08/09/2022

Diana R.

Aaron came and stabilized my deck to stop it from sinking any lower! I couldn't afford to have a complete and full repair done, but Aaron was able to stabilize the one corner and keep me safe until I can get it totally repaired. He charged me a very decent fee and he was professional with a great sense of humor. He completed the job in record time while I had an appt. and left the bill for me to send a check. I I will definitely hire Aaron again for other work I need done outside my house and have recommended him to friends.

Description of Work
My deck was sinking!

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

09/22/2021

Anne K.

Excellent. Aaron’s work was excellent. He was prompt, friendly and courteous and he made the steps look like new. Would definitely recommend him to anyone needing deck work.

Description of Work
exterior painting on stairs to patio

Category decks, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

08/17/2021

Paula L.

Went perfectly! Fast and efficient! Would gladly hire them again!

Description of Work
Deck refinishing

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

08/13/2021

Jeffrey W.

It went great. The company communicated regularly on their scheduling, showed up when they said, did the work expeditiously, and the end product was terrific.

Description of Work
Deck refinishing

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

05/27/2021

David S.

This is the second time I have contracted Deck Washing Plus to power wash and stain my deck. As usual, nothing short of a professional job. I highly recommend Aaron for your deck staining project.

Description of Work
Power wash and stain deck

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/06/2021

Sam S.

Aaron did a great job for us. Our house absolutely sparkles. I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
House siding power washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

01/19/2021

Natalie M.

Aaron did a GREAT job. Super meticulous and detailed. He has some tricky angles to work with and he did a super job. They look beautiful!

Description of Work
Baseboard installation

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

10/29/2020

m P.

Looks great. Job is done efficiently.

Description of Work
Deck wash and seal.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/22/2020

Eric B.

Great. I was happy with the result.

Description of Work
Re-stain

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

09/23/2020

DAN M.

Absolutely great! Aaron Jacobs and his assistant did an excellent job power washing our very-complex, multi-tier wooden deck, railings, and a number of planters planters. The prior finish was in very poor condition. We could not be more pleased with the professional service at a very fair price. I'd be happy to provide my personal comments to anyone contemplating deck work. Dan G. Mook

Description of Work
Power wash and repaint deck

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/28/2020

Robert H.

Answered within 20 minutes of my quote request. Honest answer. No other replies from other vendors after two days.

Description of Work
Rebuild of deck surface by replacing planks. Not a service that he provides.

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/21/2020

Suzanne C.

Very well. Efficient and great finished product. Easy communication.

Description of Work
Deck refinishing

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

06/23/2020

rose marie V.

Excellent work. Cost me $350.00. I would hire again.

Description of Work
power washed deck, fencing around the deck, eight chairs, north side of house, and fixed two sections of fence in yard.

Category decks, basement waterproofing, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/22/2020

Sandy C.

Fantastic. Wonderful job. Originally wanted it power washed so I could stain(and it’s not small). Looks SO good I don’t have to stain...

Description of Work
Deck and siding power washing

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/21/2020

Stephen M.

Fantastic. Could not be happier. Trevor did excellent work. He has a skill for matching interior paints. Over several jobs he gave excellent advice. Quick worker. Excellent communication on the progress of the job. Would hire him again for any job he said he could do.

Description of Work
Deck refinishing, indoor painting, small repairs for rotting wood.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

07/23/2019

Cindy D.

Aaron and crew (another gent) were on time and cordial and got to work right away. They were to clean the deck and paint the deck stairs on the following day. The job was only about an hour and a half and it looked like a completely different deck. There were some rust stains that couldn't be lifted but I expected that. They were back the next day to stain the stairs and overall I ended up very happy with the work and with the company. I would hire them again definitely.

Description of Work
I contacted Deckwashing Plus for a quote to power wash my composite deck that was in pretty bad shape. When I called for an estimate, I got a call back almost immediately because Aaron was actually on his way that very minute to finish my next door neighbor's job, unbeknownst to me! That was a good start to a good experience.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

06/25/2019

Julie G.

They did an absolutely fantastic job! Very professional and great at communicating. My house looks like it had brand new siding put on! Cleaned up everything when done. Glad to hear they do more than just pressure washing as I will be calling them again for other jobs:)

Description of Work
Entire house siding cleaned and pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

05/23/2019

ROBERT F.

Aaron called on Monday to say he would be over on Wednesday, and was right on time. I also had him look at my front porch which needed some work.He said he would give me a couple different ways to go, and would send an email with the details.

Description of Work
pressure wash deck, get quote on paint work

Category decks, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

10/13/2018

Sharon T.

Been using them for 10 years now. Reliable company, hard worker, follows through. They are a family-run business. I trust their service. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I use them once a year to stain my deck. I also used them for indoor painting and restoration of all my kitchen cabinet.

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

05/17/2018

David S.

Aaron did another great job for us. This is the second time I have hired him to seal our deck. He does top notch work. I will be calling again the next time my deck needs a power wash and sealing.

Description of Work
Power washed and sealed deck

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

10/03/2017

Daniel S.

Good they went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Deck maintenance and power washing of my front sidewalk

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

Review for Deckwashing Plus - 57 Callingham Rd, Pittsford, NY - 36348182

07/22/2017

Michael L.

Aaron notified me of the time he would arrive for the job. He was an hour late, but called ahead to advise me. The job took about 4 hours. The floor around the stack was repaired properly and the flooring was installed. The new floor looked great. A plumber was able to successfully install a new toilet on the repaired floor.

Description of Work
Rip up flooring in bathroom, repair rotted floor board around sewer stack and install new vinyl flooring

Category contractors, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

07/10/2017

David S.

Aaron did an amazing job on my deck. It had to be completely sanded before stain/seal was applied because of a botched power washing job in the spring by another company.. I found him to be honest, showed up on time when he said he would and did a quality job.

Description of Work
Sanded and stain/sealed deck