Woodchips Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

3.9

Woodchips Construction Inc. is all about flexibility, innovation and above all, results. Our team of experienced builders and dynamic designers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Whether it's a dream house or commercial project, Woodchips Construction Inc. has the skill, expertise and talent to exceed your expectations. Woodchips Construction Inc. seeks to retain only the best talent in the industry. With our dynamic engineers, designers, builders and supporting staff, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands....

Orr Industries, LLC

Orr Industries, LLC

Spray foam insulation contractor

11/03/2020

He provided a professional and timely estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an existing deck that we would like to do a sun room or a 3 season room. I am looking for estimates at this time.

CATEGORY sunrooms

02/21/2020

Not well at all. The job was never completed, although Woodchips demanded full payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new deck, kitchen painting

CATEGORY contractors,decks,interior painters

This customer was the customer from h*** from day one. This customer refused to make her contract payment and demanded we finish and then she would pay the payment and her final payment at the same time. She wanted to change the terms of her contract when the job was 95 percent done. We are now suing her and her home is liened.

04/13/2018

Came put for an estimate. He was very pleasent. I then waited 3 weeks. Called to check whem estimate was ready. I was told it was almsot ready. Then i called another week later. I was told again almost ready. Another week went and I called again. Same story. I never received an estimate. I gave up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home renovation

CATEGORY remodeling

11/09/2017

I had them come in and give me an estimate on building a addition onto our house. They came in, they reviewed. They gave an estimate. They gave ideas. They were very professional, very easy to deal with, very nice. The price is high. They're very professional. They gave information on what they would do from A to Z. They gave us some great ideas. They gave us information on how to get in touch wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an estimate on building an addition on the house.

CATEGORY home builders

10/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete renovation of my home.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

All aspects of construction and excavation. We also sell and install spray foam insulation!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available