Kreis Construction

Founded 1957 • With Angi since December 2006

Family ran since 1957. Fully insured, quality workmanship....

East Carthage Contracting

Here at East Carthage Contracting, we strive to build a relationship with our customers. We are here too serve you! We work to save you time and money. We offer discounts to veterans active duty military senior citizens and New customers. We have a 100% percent warranty that you'll be satisfied with our work by the time we leave. If your not happy with our work , let us know and we'll get it done to your expectations!! Please call us today to get going on your projects!

Offers by East Carthage Contracting on Angi
Race Pro Paintning

RACE PRO Painting is a highly skilled husband and wife owned and operated company. We have been in business for 3 years with a combined 20 years of experience. We take an extreme amount of pride in our work and never leave a job until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate! 315-908-0140.

Offers by Race Pro Paintning on Angi
Royalty Construction

We offer interior painting, trim, cabinet installations, and tile work

06/18/2014

Outstanding in all ways. He, personally is pleasant and professional. His crew were gentleman and all got along. The work was done in a timely manner and the price was fair. He responded to all our input and made some very positive suggestions. Class act all the way.

Description of Work
Tore down and reconstructed a large deck

Category decks,remodeling

05/25/2014

We couldn't be more pleased with the project... start to finish! We interviewed five contractors because we knew this was going to be a huge job, and we wanted it done right. Mike Kreis was easy to talk to, listened to what we wanted done, and was someone we thought we could work with. He was prompt in getting his estimate to us, and we received a letter from his insurance company within a few day...

Description of Work
Complete demolition of old (1946) kitchen and new construction, including electrical, plumbing, new ceiling, insulation, sheetrock, installation of cabinets, lighting, flooring, backsplash tile, paint. Floor support from basement.

Category home remodeling

05/16/2014

That was the last I heard from him. I waited about 2 weeks, then left 3 messages on 3 separate occasions. Never got one call back - not even to say he didn't want to give us an estimate. I thought that was extremely unprofessional.

Description of Work
I called Mike for an estimate on a large home remodeling project. He quickly called back and made an appointment for later that week. He was even willing to come in the evening to accommodate my husband's work schedule. He took all of our paperwork, looked around the house, and asked us to give him a few weeks to work up a price.

09/26/2013

He came when he said he would, did the job well and was pleasant and easy to reach by phone. What more could anyone ask? Marilyn

Description of Work
He installed a fire door between my garage and my house

Category garage doors,remodeling,roofing,siding,home builders,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms

02/10/2013

After years of bad experiences with contractors it was great to find Mike Kries. he is very honest and conscientious, he returned my phone calls and answered my questions. The guys did a very nice job, were very polite and helpful.

Description of Work
jan 2013 - remodel kitchen/tile floor/ repair water damage & paint summer 2012 - replace roof

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

07/11/2012

The repairs and roof have held up beautifully during some demanding upstate NY winters. Very professional and honest. Very conscientious about doing the job right.

Description of Work
Kreis Construction did a repair on part of my home roof, and re-roofed my detached garage.

Category roofer

09/15/2011

I have to honestly say, I WAS SHOCKED! This is THE VERY FIRST EVER Construction Crew that ACTUALLY showed up WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD! I never experienced that before! Mike (the owner) ASKED if he and his crew could go to lunch! I was again IN SHOCK! NEVER IN MY LIFE has a construction worker EVER asked me PERMISSION to go to lunch! To boot........they came BACK from lunch! (in UNDER 1 HOUR!) There was NO FOUL LANGUAGE, NO SMOKING, NO DRINKING........AGAIN I WAS IN COMPLETE SHOCK!! My experience with Mike Kreis and Kreis Construction was OUTSTANDING! YOU WILL NEVER GET BETTER THAN HIM! AWESOME, HONEST MAN! I like that!

Description of Work
I had a 5 foot sliding glass door that needed to come out and be replaced with a 6 foot French Patio Door. Kreis Construction did the job. They needed to extend the wall opening by a foot, move our back stairs and railing, remove some of our vinyl siding, and put it all back together again, and weather seal the new door. Oh, and they also installed our new door knob, and deadbolt....AND hauled the OLD Patio sliding glass door and debris away!

Category room remodeling","door installer

10/05/2010

Mike Kreis is an intelligent and thoughtful contractor who understood where to look for the details to finish the job when he gave my estimate. The quality of his work is excellent and the price was fair. I will be calling him soon for an estimate to replace all the windows in my home as well. There was one issue, however. Mike gave me a loose estimate to start the job around the first or second week of June but was unable to begin until five weeks later. I had difficulty getting in touch with him to get a firm start date during that time. All said, though, his work was worth waiting for.

Description of Work
Replaced Entry Door with structural repair to Sill / Rim. Also new entry walkway (pavers).

Category contractor","door installer

09/28/2007

Very well, work started with in 5 days of start date. Work was very neat and clean. The men were very professional and the workmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl siding, windows and a deck.

Category deck company","siding contractor","window installer

12/24/2006

The work started on schedule and completed on promised date, high quality of workmanship, there was no unexpected charges or surprises. They cleaned up the site after the project was completed. The company owner and workmen were very personable and professional, I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Constructed a 6'x18' covered front porch.

Category deck company

Interior and exterior remodeling. Basement finishing. Bathrooms. Kitchens. Additions. Windows. Siding. Decks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard